PDA

View Full Version : I am running for my University Senate- HELP!!!

libertybrewcity
04-11-2010, 11:46 PM
hello! I am running for Vice President of Business Administration at my University. I go to a private school with about 5400 students and my name is Paul. If you have any suggestions on how to win..slogans, ideas, etc., please let me know! My position will handle a 800k student activities budget and oversee a few senate finance committees. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I begin campaigning this week, and I have some ideas but you are the most creative of them all!

lynnf
04-12-2010, 04:04 AM
hello! I am running for Vice President of Business Administration at my University. I go to a private school with about 5400 students and my name is Paul. If you have any suggestions on how to win..slogans, ideas, etc., please let me know! My position will handle a 800k student activities budget and oversee a few senate finance committees. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I begin campaigning this week, and I have some ideas but you are the most creative of them all!

maybe a good place to start is to throw your ideas out here and let's see what people think of them.

lynn

DirtMcGirt
04-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Here's my idea-
Rent out a juggler for an hour and a half (if its not too expensive) during the most active time on campus... stand next to him near the student union and pass out flyers about your campaign...

Say something like you handle finances like this juggler handles bowling pins...

RM918
04-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Here's my idea-
Rent out a juggler for an hour and a half (if its not too expensive) during the most active time on campus... stand next to him near the student union and pass out flyers about your campaign...

Say something like you handle finances like this juggler handles bowling pins...

You sound like you've had a few bad encounters with juggler rates.