PDA

View Full Version : December 16th Tea Party Money Bomb to end all Money bombs?

sofia
04-11-2010, 07:20 PM
i have a hunch RP will announce this fall/winter....

A massive 12/16 (anniversary of Boston Tea)...would strike an early blow and really establish credibilty....

We should start a pledge page/website soon....market this as "the Mother of all Tea Parties)....

we can generate free publicity far in advance of the actual day....just imagine a 10 million dollar kickoff!...a lot more people have heard of RP now....so there's no telling how big this bomb could get....

JK/SEA
04-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Good idea. You all read it here FIRST.

Let it be written, let it be done.

sofia
04-11-2010, 07:24 PM
who will do the honors?

Josh? You did a great job with Kentucky fight.

Austin
04-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I've been thinking about doing a site for people pledge x amount of dollars for the day when Ron announces his candidacy. I also have a hunch that it will be on November 5th, December 16th, or both (exploratory / PCC).

sofia
04-11-2010, 07:29 PM
I've been thinking about doing a site for people pledge x amount of dollars for the day when Ron announces his candidacy. I also have a hunch that it will be on November 5th, December 16th, or both (exploratory / PCC).

thats also a good idea.....

a flexible "kick-off" automatic money bomb.

Austin
04-11-2010, 07:32 PM
thats also a good idea.....

a flexible "kick-off" automatic money bomb.

Yeah. I'd like create a site with the ability to track the total amount pledged to date. It can probably be automated, but even adding up figures once at the end of each day wouldn't take much time at all. Of course, it would take a bit of monitoring to make sure people aren't entering fake pledges and whatnot, but it would be nice to see how much interest there is this early.

sofia
04-11-2010, 07:34 PM
on whatever day he announces, there will be a spontaneous money bomb anyway

Austin
04-11-2010, 07:47 PM
on whatever day he announces, there will be a spontaneous money bomb anyway

Absolutely, but I think we can maximize the effects of the moneybomb by having some planned spontaneity, so to speak.

dr. hfn
04-11-2010, 07:54 PM
imagine Ron announcing his candidacy and then having a massive warchest, far ahead of all the other candidates

Anti Federalist
04-11-2010, 07:56 PM
I'll go on record.

Let's hope that he will "pre announce" before the 16th so that there is some time for planning up to the 16th.

If that's the case, I'll pony up the rent for Faneuil Hall in Boston again.

2007 redux.

$6 million plus in one day.

I'm up for it.

Austin
04-11-2010, 08:00 PM
I'll go on record.

Let's hope that he will "pre announce" before the 16th so that there is some time for planning up to the 16th.

If that's the case, I'll pony up the rent for Faneuil Hall in Boston again.

2007 redux.

$6 million plus in one day.

I'm up for it.

This is precisely why I would like him to announce his exploratory committee on November 5th. Just three days prior, his son will have won the US Senate seat in Kentucky. This will undoubtedly draw some attention to Ron and his potential bid for President. This time, he will announce on a major news channel rather than CSPAN's Washington Journal. Donations will begin to pour in and recruiting for the December 16th moneybomb will begin promptly.

Ron, please run.

dwboyer
04-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Great Idea. 10 Million first quarter, 20 Million Second Quarter....:D

dr. hfn
04-11-2010, 08:08 PM
This is precisely why I would like him to announce his exploratory committee on November 5th. Just three days prior, his son will have won the US Senate seat in Kentucky. This will undoubtedly draw some attention to Ron and his potential bid for President. This time, he will announce on a major news channel rather than CSPAN's Washington Journal. Donations will begin to pour in and recruiting for the December 16th moneybomb will begin promptly.

Ron, please run.

this is a great strategy Krippy, you should forward this to Benton et al

Fozz
04-11-2010, 08:15 PM
i have a hunch RP will announce this fall/winter....

A massive 12/16 (anniversary of Boston Tea)...would strike an early blow and really establish credibilty....

We should start a pledge page/website soon....market this as "the Mother of all Tea Parties)....

we can generate free publicity far in advance of the actual day....just imagine a 10 million dollar kickoff!...a lot more people have heard of RP now....so there's no telling how big this bomb could get....

Woodrow Wilson was one of the most f*cking disgusting Americans in our country's history. I recommend you don't paraphrase him in any way.

Having said that, I think a Dec 16 moneybomb would be a great idea.

RCA
04-11-2010, 08:34 PM
We'll have our Freedom Coalition to help spread the word:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=173700

sofia
04-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Woodrow Wilson was one of the most f*cking disgusting Americans in our country's history. I recommend you don't paraphrase him in any way.

Having said that, I think a Dec 16 moneybomb would be a great idea.

Was it WW who coined "war to end all wars?",,,,didnt know that

piece of shit...he tells Germany that if she disarms, there will be a "just peace without victory"

His banker masters then rape the fuck out of Germany , settting the stage for a new war 20 years later...

WW was pure scum...but never forget that it was Teddy Roosevelt that got WW elecetde. TR ran third party in order to screw the incumbent Ron Paulian president...William Taft

dr. hfn
04-11-2010, 08:40 PM
We'll have our Freedom Coalition to help spread the word:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=173700

the Freedom Coalition needs a lot of work, we contacted a lot of those websites for Rand's KentuckyFight Moneybomb and barely any responded...

RCA
04-11-2010, 08:54 PM
the Freedom Coalition needs a lot of work, we contacted a lot of those websites for Rand's KentuckyFight Moneybomb and barely any responded...

Practice makes perfect.

We'll just have to do what we did before, a forum member volunteer for a section. If we only get 1/3 to respond that's still pretty amazing.

Add this to our Facebook/Twitter/Tea Party/Meetup networks and we should be able surpass our previous record.