PDA

View Full Version : Proposal I made to my local township manager

dude58677
04-11-2010, 01:26 PM
The township manager said he is going to send it to the Board of Comissioners after he checks out the link for the Wyoming Firearms Freedom Act which was recently signed by the governor imposing two years in prison for a federal agent or federal employee who enforces a federal firearms law and firearms taxation within Wyoming. I proposed this before to the township manager but this was before the Wyoming Fireamr was passed. It would be interesting to see how this proposal for my township turns out.

Preamble):
This act intends to hold the US government accountable by the Upper St. Clair police for violations of the Constitution and to maintain the sovereignty of Upper St. Clair.

Section A)

Terms defined in Code:

1) Financial Assets- Any property of monetary value.

2) Seize: The order and execution of confiscating property through a credit agency, credit bureau, and/or bill collector, or bounty hunter or any private person.

3) Perjury- The violation of oath to uphold the US Constitution.

4) Government official- Any person who is employed by the US government such as a US Supreme Court Justice, Federal Judge, US President, Congressional lawmaker, US Attorney or US Attorney General, any goverment agency, or any employee for a Defense Contrator that has taken an oath to uphold the United States Constitution.

Citizen asset forfeiture seizure- When a resident of Upper St. Clair issues a fine against any federal official for violation of the Constitution.

Bounty Hunter- Any licensed bounty hunter in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Upper St. Clair Police- The police of the township of Upper St. Clair.

B) Procedure and Enforcement of Act:

1)Any person who in the county has had their rights violated under the Constitution shall file a complaint with the Upper St. Clair police.

2)The Upper St. Clair police has 90 days to review the complaint.

3)If the Upper St. Clair Police does not answer in 90 days, the complaint is dismissed.

4)If the Upper St. Clair Police decides to review the complaint, he shall send a notice to the US government official that a constitutional compaint has been issued in which they will have 20 days to answer.

5) If the Government official takes the case to the Federal Courts or issues an injunction to stop the process of this act, the Upper St. Clair police can automatically issue a penalty of $25,000.

6) If no answer is given after 20 days of the notice then a default perjury penalty wil be issued.

7) If the Upper St. Clair Police receives an answer from the government official, he shall have 20 days to review the dispute.

8) If the Federal Courts issues an injunction against the Upper St. Clair police to stop seizing assets. Judicial officials will be fined $10,000.

9) If any official of USC, bounty hunter, etc obeys the Federal Courts, he shall be fined not more than $10,000.

10) If a government official makes a frivolous argument that the "necessary and proper" clause, "supremacy clause", or "general welfare clause" oversteps or outweighs any of the Bill of Rights shall be fined not more than $250,000.

11) If the Upper St. Clair Police decides that after review that the US Government Official is guilty of Perjury under the Constitution shall pay a fine of not more than $500,000 per offense.

12) There shall be no statute of limitations for this act.

dude58677
04-21-2010, 07:37 AM
The township manager passed the proposal to the town board and invited me to speak to the board at a board meeting on the subject.

sratiug
04-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Good luck!