PDA

View Full Version : SNL: Tina Fey unveils Sarah Palin's new career

Working Poor
04-11-2010, 09:29 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/11/sarah-palin-network-video_n_533094.html

Pete_00
04-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Ohh they hate her, even the McCain camp made up BS about her, i remember one episode were they said she didnt knew Africa was a continent and it turned out to be BS.

I wonder why so many people fear and hate her...could it be because her "Third Way" religious movement has the objective of taking the banks, big business and mass media from the people that currently hold them?

Another revealing episode (among many) was the "hand notes" episode, as soon she attacked Barack Oprompter for not being able to turn of his teleprompter a must moronic attack focusing on her hand notes followed.

And im still waiting for the intertainment industry and all this "artists" to scrutinize what goes on behind the scenes in the intertainment industry...but they never do that, they love giving us leasons about politics, economy and ideology but they never try to give us leasons about what goes on behind the scenes in show business.

Interesting how Tina Fey was a nobody and after her imitation of Palin she was suddently a super-star, very interesting.

YouTube - Sarah Palin Takes On The Media!! Exclusive Interview for "Media Malpractice" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95wkCMeUkk)

5:46 - "...that also says a great deal about our society" (on how Fey became huge)

RM918
04-11-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm sorry, but some people DESERVE the establishment jumping on them. Palin is one of them. I can not see a single significant place where Palin differs from Bush.

smartguy911
04-11-2010, 10:50 AM
shouldn't this be in off-topic

amy31416
04-11-2010, 11:19 AM
I wonder why so many people fear and hate her...could it be because her "Third Way" religious movement has the objective of taking the banks, big business and mass media from the people that currently hold them?

Eh?

Reason
04-11-2010, 12:03 PM
lol phat cats

Aratus
04-11-2010, 12:16 PM
dang-it!!! you mean there is no cable outfit that is ACTUALLY offering them there new television shows
out there as a package deal? well doggy then i won't get a satellite tv package or cable package, then...

Juan McCain
04-11-2010, 12:47 PM

No fear . . . not hate, but a recognition that ya' can see clearly through the vacuum between Sarah Failin's ears without any interference.

1.9 million youtube hits
YouTube - Sarah Palin Can't Name a Newspaper She Reads (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWebP2Q0Y)

1.2 million youtube hits
YouTube - Couric Stumps Palin With Supreme Court Question (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rXmuhWrlj4&feature=related)

3.6 million youtube hits
YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg&feature=fvw)

1.2 million youtube hits
YouTube - Exclusive: Katie Couric Sarah Palin Interview Part II (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kjFn4s4sU&feature=related)

We'd love to see her on stage for a full GOP Presidential debate - for the comic relief,
and Obama certainly cherishes the thought of any possibility of running against her in 2012.

Aratus
04-11-2010, 12:56 PM
a romney/gingrich ticket is the main big thingie our compassionate
wise & archaically almost totally woodrow wilson era sounding
potus actually really dreads? not a future palin/paul ticket?

Juan McCain
04-11-2010, 01:10 PM
. . . a future palin/paul ticket?

a laugh from RP on Friday evening about being paired up with Sarah Failin' . . . (at 2:45 mark) "we would have a disagreement on foreign policy"

YouTube - Jesse Ventura Ron Paul & Stephanie Miller on Larry King Jesse Guest Host pt.2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FTmuWk-Ezc)[/QUOTE]

Aratus
04-11-2010, 02:11 PM
romney and gingrich are about to do the two-step
totally political and politic traditional, then? --- and
rep. ron paul did wisely clarify how he sees things!!!

Pete_00
04-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Eh?

She is part of a religious movement called "Third Wave", their objective is to take over banks, industries, financial institutions and mass media, they beleive all this institutions are controlled by Satanic powers (ok ok...lets cut the PC and call them the Synagogue of Satan). The anti-Palin hysteria is not because of good intentions, its because the current overlords fear her and the Third Wave movement.

No fear . . . not hate, but a recognition that ya' can see clearly through the vacuum between Sarah Failin's ears without any interference.

1.9 million youtube hits
YouTube - Sarah Palin Can't Name a Newspaper She Reads

1.2 million youtube hits
YouTube - Couric Stumps Palin With Supreme Court Question

3.6 million youtube hits
YouTube - Palin On Foreign Policy

1.2 million youtube hits
YouTube - Exclusive: Katie Couric Sarah Palin Interview Part II

We'd love to see her on stage for a full GOP Presidential debate - for the comic relief,
and Obama certainly cherishes the thought of any possibility of running against her in 2012.

People are intellectualy arrogant, they love finding "dumbness" in others, plus they just dont have the inclination of putting things into context.

She was completly unprepared, she had ZERO experience when it comes to high-level Washington politics, where the only ones with success are actors, professional BSīrs masters at Public Relations. She was literally droped in the middle of one of the most savage and corrupted "games" in the World, a US Presidential Election. She had a media that was constantly trying to find and amplify every little mistake she made, while at the same time upgrading the actor Barack Oprompter. You can clearly see that Oprompter is someone that was trained, from an early age, to become a master at using tele and ear prompters and scripted/staged interviews.

With all due respect for Ron Paul (and i certainly hope RP is a million times more successful than Palin), much of his job is simple: "Stay out of other peoples business...Its up to the States to decide...Federal government should stay out of this...its the government fault...small government...we are broke...etc...etc..." plus he has many decades of experience in the public arena.

BTW...in the interview with Kouric she did not want any kind of preparation...Barack Oprompter "interviews" were/are made by the same people that write scripts for Hollywood movies.

By now, with the experience she earned, she can do a GOP presidential debate against anyone, no problem...tele/ear prompter free and nothing scripted. And besides, if she runs she will NOT have the hostile McCain staff around her.

Pete_00
04-11-2010, 02:39 PM
a laugh from RP on Friday evening about being paired up with Sarah Failin' . . . (at 2:45 mark) "we would have a disagreement on foreign policy"

YouTube - Jesse Ventura Ron Paul & Stephanie Miller on Larry King Jesse Guest Host pt.2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FTmuWk-Ezc)[/QUOTE]

Exactly! They see things the same way...except for foreign policy. Palinīs Zionism is what ruins her and at the same time is what makes the Elite hate her so much. The Elite doesnt want someone going like: "Hey mr. Banker/Media Mogul/etc we take care of your financial/media/corporate empire now, please go to Israel because that is were you belong"

amy31416
04-11-2010, 02:53 PM
She is part of a religious movement called "Third Wave", their objective is to take over banks, industries, financial institutions and mass media, they beleive all this institutions are controlled by Satanic powers (ok ok...lets cut the PC and call them the Synagogue of Satan). The anti-Palin hysteria is not because of good intentions, its because the current overlords fear her and the Third Wave movement.

People are intellectualy arrogant, they love finding "dumbness" in others, plus they just dont have the inclination of putting things into context.

She was completly unprepared, she had ZERO experience when it comes to high-level Washington politics, where the only ones with success are actors, professional BSīrs masters at Public Relations. She was literally droped in the middle of one of the most savage and corrupted "games" in the World, a US Presidential Election. She had a media that was constantly trying to find and amplify every little mistake she made, while at the same time upgrading the actor Barack Oprompter. You can clearly see that Oprompter is someone that was trained, from an early age, to become a master at using tele and ear prompters and scripted/staged interviews.

With all due respect for Ron Paul (and i certainly hope RP is a million times more successful than Palin), much of his job is simple: "Stay out of other peoples business...Its up to the States to decide...Federal government should stay out of this...its the government fault...small government...we are broke...etc...etc..." plus he has many decades of experience in the public arena.

BTW...in the interview with Kouric she did not want any kind of preparation...Barack Oprompter "interviews" were/are made by the same people that write scripts for Hollywood movies.

By now, with the experience she earned, she can do a GOP presidential debate against anyone, no problem...tele/ear prompter free and nothing scripted. And besides, if she runs she will NOT have the hostile McCain staff around her.

Well, with all due respect to you, one of the things I respect most about Ron Paul is his intellectual gravitas, and I do not see that in Palin. She's like a 12-year-old candy-striper next to a surgeon.

I also respect him immensely for sticking to his principles, and I can't even tell what her principles are, much less tell if she sticks to them--though it certainly seems that she'll say politically expedient things like "Hooray! Bomb Iran!"

So what you're trying to sell here is that she's really a super-duper deluxe arch-nemesis of the powers that be, yet she's darned good pals with Bill Kristol and is all in favor of the military-industrial complex.

I'm just not buying it, sorry.

Palin is a vapid, intellectually void "maverick" who's putting on a sideshow, a circus of hypocrisy, while toting around a mentally-retarded kid to get her "pro-life" props, when in reality, she's good and ready to bomb the piss out of yet another country, without regard to our Constitution or even a nod toward the Christian doctrine of just wars.

Yeah. Not buying it.

Old Ducker
04-11-2010, 03:46 PM

So in addition to being a rabid zionist who doesn't give a flying fuck about native palestinians or the peace process she's a religious nutjob.

How exactly are these endearing qualities?

Pete_00
04-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Well, with all due respect to you, one of the things I respect most about Ron Paul is his intellectual gravitas, and I do not see that in Palin. She's like a 12-year-old candy-striper next to a surgeon.

I also respect him immensely for sticking to his principles, and I can't even tell what her principles are, much less tell if she sticks to them--though it certainly seems that she'll say politically expedient things like "Hooray! Bomb Iran!"

So what you're trying to sell here is that she's really a super-duper deluxe arch-nemesis of the powers that be, yet she's darned good pals with Bill Kristol and is all in favor of the military-industrial complex.

I'm just not buying it, sorry.

Palin is a vapid, intellectually void "maverick" who's putting on a sideshow, a circus of hypocrisy, while toting around a mentally-retarded kid to get her "pro-life" props, when in reality, she's good and ready to bomb the piss out of yet another country, without regard to our Constitution or even a nod toward the Christian doctrine of just wars.

Yeah. Not buying it.

Here is the real deal about Palin :D

YouTube - Anti Semitic pastors speak at Sarah Palin's church (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7-qzz8_7RE)

Lying commie lesbian: "The Israelites with the banking?! Oy!" :rolleyes: No, its the apache indians running the show :eek:

The difference between Ron Paul and Palin is this: Ron Paul beleives the solution is that by making government small, ending the FED and stoping the ME wars the Elite "Israelites" will not have power anymore while Palin beleives the solution is to ship the Elite "Israelites" (and the non-elite "israelites") back to Israel, this is also part of her religious beleives. That is why BOTH are treated unfairly by the media, they are BOTH a threat to the Elite.

I prefer the Ron Paul solution x1000 but if it doesnt get anywhere the Palin/Third Wave solution might be the only hope left. 100000 years of a "Marxist v2.0" Big Brother government and high-tech nation-prisions...just the thought :(

Pete_00
04-11-2010, 04:24 PM
So in addition to being a rabid zionist who doesn't give a flying fuck about native palestinians or the peace process she's a religious nutjob.

Like i state in my post above there is nothing of "quality" about that HOWEVER it might be the ONLY hope when all else fails.

Palestinians? They are doomed under Marxism v2.0 anyways, "they" want to rebuild that third temple and occupy the area of ancient Israel. "They" are just waiting for the right time, probably when the USA is something even worst than the USSR they will be able to launch a definite military operation, "they" have time, "they" are patient, thats one of their greatest qualities.

Sounds extremely unsensitive of me? This conspiracy has hundreds of millions in their bodycount, hundreds of millions of lifes destroyed and countless nations under tyranny...and the worst is probably yet to come...

But there is nothing wrong about "Christians of integrity" (to paraphrase Palinīs preacher) taking over banks, finances, media and government, i wish they were. Many Ron Paul supporters praise the times when the US was mostly run by Christians...the problem is this recent Christian-Zionism sect. A problem that might be the only solution...sad but true...

amy31416
04-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Here is the real deal about Palin :D

YouTube - Anti Semitic pastors speak at Sarah Palin's church (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7-qzz8_7RE)

Lying commie lesbian: "The Israelites with the banking?! Oy!" :rolleyes: No, its the apache indians running the show :eek:

The difference between Ron Paul and Palin is this: Ron Paul beleives the solution is that by making government small, ending the FED and stoping the ME wars the Elite "Israelites" will not have power anymore while Palin beleives the solution is to ship the Elite "Israelites" (and the non-elite "israelites") back to Israel, this is also part of her religious beleives. That is why BOTH are treated unfairly by the media, they are BOTH a threat to the Elite.

I prefer the Ron Paul solution x1000 but if it doesnt get anywhere the Palin/Third Wave solution might be the only hope left. 100000 years of a "Marxist v2.0" Big Brother government and high-tech nation-prisions...just the thought :(

Ya know, every schmuck and putz out there call us anti-semites, but believe it or not--I think it's effing atrocious that people fantasize about exterminating all the "non-believing" Jews in the name of Jesus.

I mean seriously, shipping a giant batch of Jews to Israel so they can be vaporized by the power of Jesus' love?

That's some twisted shit right there.

Old Ducker
04-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Pete_00, I predict you will not have a long tenure on these forums.

Working Poor
04-11-2010, 04:42 PM
did anyone get a little chuckle out of the video? In the OP

akforme
04-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Pete,

Your promoting somebody who raised taxes, increased government spending & power and invaded the privacy of doctor patient relationship when she had power.

The only reason sarah stay's in the news is because the neocons are ruled by emotion, and to make the liberals feel better about Obama.

Aratus
04-11-2010, 04:53 PM
So in addition to being a r*bid zionist who
doesn't give a flying f*ck about native palestinians or the peace
process she's a religious n*tjob.

she's more honest, erudite & bright than is thah "W" or brother jeb?

Old Ducker
04-11-2010, 04:54 PM

I won't even offer a comparison but if you'd like to see me dump on the Bush family, create a thread. :p

BlackTerrel
04-11-2010, 06:45 PM

I'll give you credit... of all the "Jewish conspiracy theories" I've heard since joining RPF yours are among the most entertaining.

When Israel was in Egypt land... let my people go

YouTube - Go Down Moses Arranged By Harry Burleigh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUX23oYtwSM)

Pete_00
04-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Ya know, every schmuck and putz out there call us anti-semites, but believe it or not--I think it's effing atrocious that people fantasize about exterminating all the "non-believing" Jews in the name of Jesus.

I mean seriously, shipping a giant batch of Jews to Israel so they can be vaporized by the power of Jesus' love?

That's some twisted shit right there.

:D That was kind of funny :D

They dont want to exterminate the jews themselfs if that is what you mean! Basically she wants them to start going back to Israel and rebuild the Third Temple, that is the most important thing......the rest is up to God, they dont take everything in the End Times prophecy literally. They often say "whatever God decides is fine by us", they are not people that beleive that if you press the Red Button and the nuclear missiles start flying that would make Jesus come back, they are not like that. If Jesus comes back tomorrow or in 10000 years they are fine with it, if the Battle of Armageddon is "just" the current wars in the ME or it will be a gigantic thermonuclear war they are fine with it, if 90% of jews or 1% are killed they are fine with it.

There is one important "positive" (notice the brackets) concept in their doctrine, the Rapture. They beleive that before things go really really bad for everyone on Earth, they will be taken to Heaven and escape the whole mess, this means they actually want to take care of their countries and this Planet.

Other positive thing about them (the one that im most interested) is that they beleive they should fight against the "Satanic forces" that have taken over large parts of the Planet, unlike the majority of christian doctrines and religious institutions, they are aware of the Conspiracy and how it works and they strongly beleive in being active and fighting back.

But yeah its a very wild religious doctrine :)

HOWEVER, the atheist-talmudic doctrine (yes, its actually an atheist religion, they dont beleive in a higher God) is much more twisted and dangerous...much more...

Pete_00, I predict you will not have a long tenure on these forums.

I, and others, have posted worst things :D

Besides, the moderators and Ron Paul agree with me regarding the Elite "Israelites". And the Elite "Israelites" know very well what Ron Paul thinks about the Elite "Israelites". The "anti-semite" accusations against Ron Paul are not just because of his opinions on foreign policy...

When Rothbard (a jew) wrote about the "Parasitic Elite" http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard155.html you think he was talking about who? The apache indians? :D

Just because someone is aware of the "International Israelite-Communist Conspiracy" doesnt mean he is some kind of Adolf Eichmann (a full blooded "Israelite" himself and one of the founders of modern Israel)

Pete_00
04-11-2010, 07:15 PM
I'll give you credit... of all the "Jewish conspiracy theories" I've heard since joining RPF yours are among the most entertaining.

When Israel was in Egypt land... let my people go

YouTube - Go Down Moses Arranged By Harry Burleigh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUX23oYtwSM)

Yes, keep your head in the sand Terrel :)

Its "intertaining" because "Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction!".

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoove

Juan McCain
04-11-2010, 07:29 PM

comparison of Palin to Bush43 ?

YouTube - Sarah Palin Holds Forth on Bush Doctrine, Pakistan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z75QSExE0jU)

YouTube - Sarah Palin vs. Miss South Carolina (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzJ9JixTrIs&feature=related)

Pete_00
04-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Pete,

Your promoting somebody who raised taxes, increased government spending & power and invaded the privacy of doctor patient relationship when she had power.

The only reason sarah stay's in the news is because the neocons are ruled by emotion, and to make the liberals feel better about Obama.

She has a mixed record: http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2008/09/02/gov-sarah-palins-record-on-taxes-and-spending/

She has to work within the current system, you think Ron Paul would be able to do everything he preaches if he was the Governor of Texas??

Besides, i am promoting her as Plan-B :)

Depressed Liberator
04-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Fuck Sarah Palin.

Elbridge Gerry
04-11-2010, 07:59 PM
comparison of Palin to Bush43 ?

YouTube - Sarah Palin Holds Forth on Bush Doctrine, Pakistan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z75QSExE0jU)

Charlie Gibson at about 2:07 above belongs in some sort of newscaster hall of fame

"I got lost in a blizzard of words there . . . Is that a yes ?"

Peace&Freedom
04-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Palin has been a quick study on neocon cant but has sloppy delivery. She is NOT the preferred exponent of the Bush/neocon gospel the Republican leadership really wants, but she has an ear for what the GOP rank and file really wants to hear, and is the only mainstreamer with a chance of connecting with the Tea Party, so they are stuck with her. She remains useful to the liberty movement as a rival who can split the mainstream Republican vote enough to prevent Romney, Gingrich et al from dominating the primaries, giving Paul his opening. As Gary North wrote this weekend on LRC:

"The Tea Party movement is now the largest swing vote bloc in the Republican Party. It is going to get larger.

CBS News has an on-line poll for the Republican Presidential race. It's here.

On April 8, Ron Paul beat Sarah Palin, 41% to 22%. The two of them constituted almost two-thirds of the votes....

The problem for the Republican Establishment is that he represents a rising swing vote nationally. He and Palin together represent a growing threat to the Party's Punch and Judy show that Republican incumbents play with incumbent Democrats. The doctrine of representation matters in politics. These two represent disillusioned Republican voters who are in a position to inflict permanent losses on Republican candidates who operate in terms of politics as usual.

In 2010, Ron Paul remains the ultimate loner inside the Beltway. Outside the Beltway, he is not a loner. The Republican voter in the street knows who he is. There is no other person in Congress even close to his ability to gain votes at this stage.

This is causing consternation inside the Republican Establishment. Paul can raise tens of millions of dollars on the Web. They know that. He has a constant YouTube presence. They don't. He has a hard-core audience inside the Tea Party movement. Only Sarah Palin matches him, which gives the big-spending Republican Establishment no comfort. They hate her, too."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north833.html

Juan McCain
04-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Palin has been a quick study . . .

Sarah is a drop-out Governor . . . I guess she really may need that extra study time . . .

YouTube - The Biden-Palin Vice Presidential Debate in Ten Easy Minutes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXJ4Dk33cCQ)

(at 8:00 mark )
Palin : You get extra credit for watching this debate
Moderator: Everybody gets extra credit

LMAO

YouTube - CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw&feature=related)

Pete_00
04-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Sarah is a drop-out Governor . . . I guess she really may need that extra study time . . .

YouTube - The Biden-Palin Vice Presidential Debate in Ten Easy Minutes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXJ4Dk33cCQ)

(at 8:00 mark )
Palin : You get extra credit for watching this debate
Moderator: Everybody gets extra credit

LMAO

YouTube - CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw&feature=related)

You are so obsessed with the dumb "Palin is dumb" thing that you cant see nothing in front of your eyes. That CNN piece is sooo obvious, so blatant its actually painful to watch. A fine example of how she bothers alot of very powerful people.

People are so blind its actually funny, the media can turn everything upside down.

charrob
04-11-2010, 10:09 PM
i can't stand palin; it's easier pretending she doesn't exist...ohhhh how i wish she would go away....

Smitty
04-11-2010, 10:20 PM
If there's ever been a more obvious example of someone who has sold out than Palin, I missed it.

Juan McCain
04-11-2010, 10:26 PM
You are so obsessed with the dumb "Palin is dumb" thing that you cant see nothing in front of your eyes.

Obsessed no . . . just so much material from the Ex-Governor drop-out for anyone who needs to still open their eyes.

YouTube - Palin Can't Name Any Supreme Court Cases (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn9WduykYpA)