PDA

View Full Version : Paul and OUR Predictions Are Right

justinc.1089
04-11-2010, 02:35 AM
I was just reading an old thread from back when Paul was still campaigning for president, and saw someone say something like "if we don't win, I don't think we will have another chance because there won't be much of America left." Everything Paul was saying about the economy being close to falling apart, and everything we ourselves said about that, how the country can only take bad fiscal, monetary, and foreign policies so long, has turned out to be true.

The economy is a wreck now. We failed to get Paul elected, and the devastation he along with us saw coming came. Of course Paul wouldn't have been able to save the country by himself if he had been elected president, but it wouldn't have hurt anything lol.

In a way there is some good that came out of Paul not being elected. If he had been, we and him would not have been validated like we are now. And our opponents would have blamed the nearly unstoppable soon to pass economic crisis on Paul and libertarian policies too, even though I sincerely doubt he would have been able to accomplish too much with a usual congress anyway.

But my point is its just surreal to read what was coming from ourselves, typed out clearly in old posts here, not just Paul and genious economists, and think about how things are now the same as we said they would be.

Bman
04-11-2010, 04:04 AM
It is more than likely better that he didn't win. The country and global markets are more than likely heading for a huge shitstorm. I say likely because well miracles can happen.

The trick will be when it's time to rebuild making sure that people understand that the best people to listen to when rebuilding needs done are the people who knew why it happened in the first place. Communication will be key.