PDA

View Full Version : The Revolution is Alive and Well!!!

TER
04-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Thanks to all those who rose up to the occasion and made it to SLRC and voted! To those who were late in voting and shut out, do not fret! You're efforts have not been in vain! This 'loss' will strengthen our resolve and cause us to work harder in the future. I admit I am saddened we lost by such a close margin but at the same time extremely excited we almost won by that same close margin. The revolution is alive and well my fellow Americans! Onwards, Patriots! This is a life long battle we face! The best and most rewarding things in life only come with struggle and hardships, and we will one day look back at these days as the days which shaped us as true patriots, fighting for justice and liberty for all!

QueenB4Liberty
04-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah, now I really wish I had gone..but I just watched For Liberty and now I'm in a better mood. :D

Michigan11
04-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Onwards, Patriots! This is a life long battle we face! The best and most rewarding things in life only come with struggle and hardships, and we will one day look back at these days as the days which shaped us as true patriots, fighting for justice and liberty for all!

Spot on!

Badger Paul
04-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Statistically it was a tie and we didn't have to pay anyone to come and vote. What's to be sad about?