PDA

View Full Version : Moneybomb for Kevin Tunstall

tangent4ronpaul
04-10-2010, 01:27 PM
We have a liberty candidate running for city council that needs a small moneybomb. This week all donations will be matched! The election cycle here is fast - about 2 months, and he's half way through it.

Kevin was a county coordinator in the past for RP's Congressional runs and did tech support for his presidential campaign - setting up and training people on Advokit, as well as working with Asterisk for robodialers and conference calls.

I've known and worked with him for a couple of years and highly recommend him as a candidate.

Here is a message from him:

It has been a very unusual week on the campaign trail and I almost don't know where to begin. Our block walk teams continue to achieve penetration throughout the city. We have begun going out, not only on the weekends but during the week as well. We have begun rolling robo-calls and are getting back good statistics from that effort. Our signs are ready to deploy and our volunteers are looking forward to the remainder of the month.

These "snap" elections allow for so little time to campaign but we remain on target for a strong finish. Additionally, being a Liberty Candidate makes it very difficult to run against major political machines. Oddly, I feel better at this point in our campaign than I have in the past. Public response to our message is positive while my opponents are receiving negative press due to their own mistakes.

We are now at mid-race. However, now is not the time to coast to the finish. Today I received an email today notifying me that I have been endorsed by one of the Liberty PACs. Wow! I am thrilled. And then they drop the bomb. They have offered to match any funds that we raise in this coming week. How exciting is that.

It isn't often that local candidates receive such endorsements nor the power of the dollars associated with such support. At this mid-point in the election, we have the opportunity to surge ahead and many possibilities come to mind.

Given matching funds, if I raise $2000, I can direct mail. If I raise $4000, radio comes into reach. $5000 and we are talking cable ads. All of this is achievable with your support. However, the power of our message can multiply if you forward this message on to friends and family that you believe would agree with our efforts.

My name recognition and being an outspoken advocate for the homeowners, small business owners and taxpayers gives me an advantage. Achieving our goal and winning this race would be the vindication that promoters of liberty and freedom have long desired.

Remember, your $50 = $100 to the campaign, your $100 becomes $200. You can make a major impact with a generous contribution today.

http://kdtunstall.com/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1

In Liberty,

K D Tunstall

Tunstall for City Council Campaign.
13110 Mula Court
Suite C
Stafford, TX 77477

tangent4ronpaul
04-10-2010, 02:25 PM
All politics are local - please donate!

tangent4ronpaul
04-10-2010, 04:22 PM