PDA

View Full Version : Don’t let Ron Paul Losers stuff the ballot box again at SRLC

RonPaulFanInGA
04-09-2010, 05:55 PM
hXXp://www.redstate.com/retiretherinos/2010/04/08/dont-let-ron-paul-losers-stuff-the-ballot-box-again-at-srlc/

Stop Ron Paul and his not-conservative losers and underminers from stuffing the ballot box again. No more letting the Paultards, Paulbots, or whatever you call those liberals losers from wrecking another straw poll. A real conservative deserves to win the straw poll not a loser that is antithesis of a conservative. Stop the Paultards and vote support real conservatives like Palin, Pence, and Jindal and not a creep like Ron Paul. Stop the Paultards! Ron Paul is our Lyndon Larouche and is absolutely the worst person in the GOP. Ron Larouche is only here to unmine Conservatives. Liberals are carrying Ron Paul just to undermine Republicans and it is time to confront them or this jerk will keep doing this undermining until he dies. I am tired of Ron Larouche and his undermining liberal losers that vanished on election day.

Ron Larouche has no business speaking at the SRLC and his losers are should be tossed. Ron Larouche is a RINO that needs to be retired. Ron Larouche supports the psycho-libs on foreign policy and defends earmarks. He is terrible on so many issues. I hate him more than I hate Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, and Lindsey Graham.

Agorism
04-09-2010, 05:59 PM
He repeated the same sentence over and over only reworded slightly each time.

Inkblots
04-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Ron Paul is our Lyndon Larouche and is absolutely the worst person in the GOP. Ron Larouche is only here to unmine Conservatives.

You'd think they'd be grateful to Dr. Paul for working to ensure the conservative movement doesn't blow up. ;)

He repeated the same sentence over and over only rewarded slightly each time.

Do you think Erickson gave him a small cookie after each repetition or something?

I apologize for this post.

Inflation
04-09-2010, 07:19 PM
That deranged rant is so funny.

It *MUST* have been written by a Birfher. Only Birfhers posses the insane connection to the god of lunacy need to write stuff like that.

I love it when Birthers call other people insane.

Ron Paul is more patriotic, intelligent, and valuable to America than all the Burthers combined.

Also, the "If Ron Paul wins a straw poll, then it was rigged" meme is getting old. It insulting and needs to die.

Why is it OK for Mitt or Sarah to rally supporters, but not Dr. Paul?

Jealousy? Envy? Poor little Neocon baby....

Try not to cry when Dr. Paul wins at SRLC, and his son goes into the Senate.

Agorism
04-09-2010, 07:22 PM
"oops...my bad."

reworded

Bruno
04-09-2010, 07:23 PM
That deranged rant is so funny.

Also, the "If Ron Paul wins a straw poll, then it was rigged" meme is getting old. It insulting and needs to die.

Why is it OK for Mitt or Sarah to rally supporters, but not Dr. Paul?
It *MUST* have been written by a Birfher. Only Birfhers posses the insane connection to the god of lunacy need to write stuff like that.

I love it when Birthers call other people insane.

Ron Paul is more patriotic, intelligent, and valuable to America than all the Burthers combined.
Jealousy? Envy? Poor little Neocon baby....

Try not to cry when Dr. Paul wins at SRLC, and his son goes into the Senate.

That makes no sense.

jbuttell
04-09-2010, 07:27 PM
yeah, fight Ron Paul supports by stuffing the ballot box of your own candidate.

Anti Federalist
04-09-2010, 07:30 PM
John Taylor write that? :-/

Sentient Void
04-09-2010, 07:37 PM
"First the ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Gandhi

Oh, they've been fighting alright!

We're right between the 'then they fight you' and the 'then you win' phase ;)

catdd
04-09-2010, 07:39 PM
"support real conservatives like Palin, Pence, and Jindal "

Notice how this guy left Romney off that list? A dime will get you a dollar he's a mitwit and didn't want to blow his cover.

Agorism
04-09-2010, 07:41 PM
That Rick Santorum interview was awful.

AdamT
04-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Jeezus what an idiot. Whoever wrote that trash has absolutely no idea what we stand for.

rprprs
04-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Jeezus what an idiot. Whoever wrote that trash has absolutely no idea what we stand for.

None whatsoever!

A real conservative deserves to win the straw poll not a loser that is antithesis of a conservative.

Imagine the lack of insight that demonstrates. They don't have a clue...Not a Clue!

Anti Federalist
04-09-2010, 08:11 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/29bzy34.jpg

noxagol
04-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Awesome picture there.

BuddyRey
04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Please tell me this is satire.

What kind of low-grade nitwit resident of Political Bizarro World could call Ron Paul a liberal while extolling the virtues of spineless, gutless Keynesians in disguise like Pence, Jindal, Palin, et al.?

UtahApocalypse
04-09-2010, 10:46 PM
Mitt has sent in his buses.....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa299/Utah4RonPaul/RomneyBus.png

Griffith
04-09-2010, 10:56 PM
"First the ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Gandhi

Nice, we were definitely at the ignore phase at one point but I think we're past that now. And you can't laugh at someone who has the success Ron Paul has and puts up the numbers he does with his large margin win at the CPAC and his internet fundraising records.

RM918
04-09-2010, 11:26 PM

Oh, if I had an ounce of silver for every time someone said that!

LibertyMage
04-10-2010, 12:18 AM
I hate him more than I hate Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, and Lindsey Graham.

We know. And this is why we will stop at nothing to cut you from the American political system, the Republican party and the conservative movement.

devil21
04-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Oh, if I had an ounce of silver for every time someone said that!

I think it's definitely "fight" time.

Anti Federalist
04-10-2010, 12:31 AM
3 comments at Redstate.

All negative - towards the OP.

WTF

Progress?

RonPaulFanInGA
04-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Another brilliant screed posted just now by the same guy. :rolleyes:

hXXp://www.redstate.com/retiretherinos/2010/04/09/loser-ron-paul-stacking-polls-again-ron-paul-the-7-man-strikes-again/

Loser Ron Paul Stacking Polls Again! Ron Paul the 7% man strikes again!

Ron Paul proves me right once again. Ron Paul and his campaign of idiots are trying stack the straw poll. Ron Paul and is undermining supporters of LIBERAL college students that would never vote for him on election day are good for only thing stacking straw polls and text voting. Where was Ron’s support in the Republican primary not existent. Paul supporters are like Lyndon Larouche supporters. They can only win straw polls with less than a thousand voters or internet and text votes where you can vote a couple hundred times. Ron Paul is fringe and has stack straw polls. Hopefully Ron Paul can continue doing his job undermining Republicans and Real Conservatives so we can have Obama for 8 years or longer if Jose Serrano has his way. Thanks Ron Paul for being a cancer and may you keep going nowhere and undermining Conservative on National Security! The Ron Paul sideshow has to go! Ron Paul is ancient and is a terrible speaker with no charisma and mostly terrible ideas especially on National Security!

devil21
04-10-2010, 12:58 AM
^^^
He definitely sounds like someone that thinking people should listen to... :rolleyes:

I feel dumber for just having read that quote so thanks.

A Son of Liberty
04-10-2010, 03:55 AM
Ron Paul proves me right once again. Ron Paul and his campaign of idiots are trying stack the straw poll. Ron Paul and is undermining supporters of LIBERAL college students that would never vote for him on election day are good for only thing stacking straw polls and text voting. Where was Ron’s support in the Republican primary not existent. Paul supporters are like Lyndon Larouche supporters. They can only win straw polls with less than a thousand voters or internet and text votes where you can vote a couple hundred times. Ron Paul is fringe and has stack straw polls. Hopefully Ron Paul can continue doing his job undermining Republicans and Real Conservatives so we can have Obama for 8 years or longer if Jose Serrano has his way. Thanks Ron Paul for being a cancer and may you keep going nowhere and undermining Conservative on National Security! The Ron Paul sideshow has to go! Ron Paul is ancient and is a terrible speaker with no charisma and mostly terrible ideas especially on National Security!

lol The funniest image of Sean Hannity sitting at his computer in his underwear, slurping a girl-drink in his underwear at midnight typing this post.

fatjohn
04-10-2010, 04:32 AM
If we are losers, why are they afraid we could win?

nc4rp
04-10-2010, 05:58 AM
hXXp://www.redstate.com/retiretherinos/2010/04/08/dont-let-ron-paul-losers-stuff-the-ballot-box-again-at-srlc/

its liek the kind of comedy where you hurt an innocent person and then laugh about it.

nc4rp
04-10-2010, 05:59 AM
If we are losers, why are they afraid we could win?

make no mistake about it, they KNOW we are the true America/constitutionalists etc. Red State is a nazi blog disguised as republican in order to try and change the party.

Theres more of us.

speciallyblend
04-10-2010, 06:26 AM
RON PAUL 2012!!!! we do not need any stinkin straw polls;)

torchbearer
04-10-2010, 06:28 AM
I'm headed out to stuff the ballot box. i'll be sure to cast my vote for all 6 spammers in their parent's basements.

speciallyblend
04-10-2010, 06:30 AM
I'm headed out to stuff the ballot box. i'll be sure to cast my vote for all 6 spammers in their parent's basements.

go get'em torchbearer;) love to have updates, tell matt collins to get us updates or assume the role:) i go to my assembly today around 2pm:)

nc4rp
04-10-2010, 07:06 AM

lol get em torchbearer :)

Cowlesy
04-10-2010, 07:17 AM
at least he spelled loser right

yokna7
04-10-2010, 07:41 AM
A local radio personality was doing an interview with Chris Brown and he speculated that "he busses them in and he busses them around the country", ya know to show up at these conventions like CPAC.

They are oblivious to the fact that we "Paultards" are just passionate, I say the more we win the more pr we get. His name gets more cred everyday here in Alabama.

I hate to sound like "them", but if Paul does not win then it is obviously fixed. His following there is by far the most aggressive. It is in the bag.

newbitech
04-10-2010, 07:54 AM
the guy doing the door at the straw poll was someone named Elliott, tall black man said that he was a National delegate for Ron Paul in 08. He was making fun of the line for the Hannity book signing. Said that the book wasn't going to get any more valuable with the signature.

I felt a little better knowing a Ron Paul supporter was in charge of the voting. I was a little freaked out by the LONNNNGGG line for the Hannity book signing tho.

I am hoping today the Ron Paul supporters are out in droves! I need help turning some of these Romney folks. =p

hillertexas
04-10-2010, 08:07 AM

May the force be with you --------> Good luck!

wgadget
04-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Nice article by Gary North: It's Time to Give the Republicans Hell

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north833.html

He concludes that if the Republican Establishment will not listen to the Ron Paul/Tea Party types, and insist on nominating another "mush-mush" candidate, the Tea Party should run a third party candidate which will allow the Republicans to LOSE until they finally come around, thereby the Tea Party movement will take over the Republican Party....Sounds reasonable to me.

Hallamaat
04-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Hahaha. The only thing that surprised me is that the original poster of these rants didn't whip out the "OH NOES, HE'S JUST TOO KOOKY!!!!1!" card. Funny how that the same people who's knee jerk reactions to Ron, Rand, or even libertarians in general result in shouting "KOOKY-WEIRD-LOONY-INSANE!" without being able to provide a single, rational reason as to why the Paul's or their supporters are supposedly batshit insane are the same people who cry foul when a progressive pulls out the "YOU'RE A RACIST HOMOPHOBE!" card on them. It's delicious.

Badger Paul
04-10-2010, 08:49 AM
You need passion to win over ordinary Republicans. They have to be convinced that the party benefits in the long run from being reinvigorated again and rebuilt in many areas of the country where it is non-existent, just like Goldwater in '64.

TER
04-10-2010, 08:55 AM
Hahaha. The only thing that surprised me is that the original poster of these rants didn't whip out the "OH NOES, HE'S JUST TOO KOOKY!!!!1!" card. Funny how that the same people who's knee jerk reactions to Ron, Rand, or even libertarians in general result in shouting "KOOKY-WEIRD-LOONY-INSANE!" without being able to provide a single, rational reason as to why the Paul's or their supporters are supposedly batshit insane are the same people who cry foul when a progressive pulls out the "YOU'RE A RACIST HOMOPHOBE!" card on them. It's delicious.

Welcome to the forums! Good to finally hear from you :)

speciallyblend
04-10-2010, 08:59 AM
A local radio personality was doing an interview with Chris Brown and he speculated that "he busses them in and he busses them around the country", ya know to show up at these conventions like CPAC.

They are oblivious to the fact that we "Paultards" are just passionate, I say the more we win the more pr we get. His name gets more cred everyday here in Alabama.

I hate to sound like "them", but if Paul does not win then it is obviously fixed. His following there is by far the most aggressive. It is in the bag.

they know dam well we do not bus folks in. these are all INDIVIDUALS!! the msm and these biggovgop types are basically full of BS!!!

it is amusing watching astroturf bs republicans try to marignalize the REAL GRASSROOTS!! everytime they do this. they ensure the gop establishment will LOSE!!! We are not buying their BS!!

Slutter McGee
04-10-2010, 09:02 AM
You need passion to win over ordinary Republicans. They have to be convinced that the party benefits in the long run from being reinvigorated again and rebuilt in many areas of the country where it is non-existent, just like Goldwater in '64.

True. But you also need compromise when winning these over. I am not saying compromise that violates principles. I am saying a solution that helps both sides in perception, and ours much more in reality.

For example. We don't want constant imperialistic wars. But when talking to an ordinary Republican that statement should turn into "We can't afford the wars"

"We support the right to put what you want in your own body" becomes "We don't believe the Federal war on drugs. Outside of keeping it out of our borders, It is not constitutional and should be left to the states."

Go all out at the local and state levels, but for Federal positions, we need to tailor the message to reach and convince the most conservatives possible

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

speciallyblend
04-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Nice article by Gary North: It's Time to Give the Republicans Hell

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north833.html

He concludes that if the Republican Establishment will not listen to the Ron Paul/Tea Party types, and insist on nominating another "mush-mush" candidate, the Tea Party should run a third party candidate which will allow the Republicans to LOSE until they finally come around, thereby the Tea Party movement will take over the Republican Party....Sounds reasonable to me.

I am fully on board if the gop establishment does not Wake The Fin Up!!!

they can take our votes to the credit union!!!

The bottom line they better nominate Ron Paul 2012 or they will not win in 2012!!! that is how me and my wife and many voters i know feel!!! the gop has blown it and if they do not straighten up soon. Then they are FIRED!!!

sailingaway
04-10-2010, 10:54 AM
my email.

I did not say what I was thinking which is 'hysterical, much'?

speciallyblend
04-10-2010, 11:17 AM
my email.

I did not say what I was thinking which is 'hysterical, much'?

explain please??

Anti Federalist
04-10-2010, 11:19 AM
lol The funniest image of Sean Hannity sitting at his computer in his underwear, slurping a girl-drink in his underwear at midnight typing this post.

:eek::eek::eek:

muh_roads
04-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Republicans sure are clueless when it comes to what earmarks actually are. lol

We need more earmarks!