PDA

View Full Version : HQ should post Rally dates and attendance on website

xerxesdarius
10-09-2007, 11:01 PM
It seems that a major advantage RP has over the others is that he can attract massive crowds all over the country. The local media seems to be picking up on it somewhat, but not the national media. I think HQ should post the rally dates and attendance on the main site, like it posts the straw poll results. It is one more arrow in our quiver: money, straw polls, online support, grassroots, etc.

Our current weakness are national MSM coverage and phone polls.

The general public does not believe that the media has an agenda. Sooner or later the public will wonder why there is no coverage despite the obvious support and will experience "cognitive dissonance" (knowing something is not right before you understand why). I think the outrage at being lied to will help drive supporters. Only today did it really sink in for me that the media is not just being lazy or incompetent, but is actively resisting our cause.

Lord Xar
10-09-2007, 11:13 PM
I agree.. perhaps each rally's projective attendance WITH pics to prove.. yes... that is a great idea...

xerxesdarius
10-09-2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks, Xar. I was beginning to think that my posts were invisible.

Matt Collins
10-10-2007, 09:52 AM
The general public does not believe that the media has an agenda. That's not true. I actually remember seeing a poll a few years back and the average Joe actually trusts the media just a bit more than they trust the government, but not by much.