PDA

View Full Version : Alan Grayson Invades GOP Meeting, Melts Down

angelatc
04-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Apparently the Orange County Republicans were having their monthly meeting at a Perkins Family Restaurant when Alan Grayson crashed their party and went ballistic because they're conspiring against him.

YouTube - Rep Grayson's meltdown at Perkins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Px5hJmFLqA)

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0409/grayson-crashes-gop-meeting/

http://www.politicalbyline.com/2010/04/09/confirmed-alan-grayson-is-a-demented-loon/

Matthew Falconer, early Friday, released this statement:

“On Thursday April 8th I was attending a meeting of the Orange County Republican Executive Committee at a Perkins Family Restaurant in Windermere. About 30 Republicans were meeting when Democratic Congressman Alan Grayson barged into our meeting ranting about how we put spies into an Organizing for America meeting.

As I was sitting with Orange County Republican Chairman Lew Oliver, I stood up to Grayson and demand he apologize to Lew for the vial (sic) comments he made recently (Grayson said “Lew Oliver could not find a $20 bill if it was stuck in his A**”). Grayson yelled at me for interrupting him when I reminded Grayson he was interrupting our meeting.

The conflict was caught on video showing Alan Grayson, a U.S. Congressman, standing in the middle of a family restaurant screaming at his constituents. Politics aside, I do not think the man has the emotional stability or integrity to represent us in the U.S. Congress.

Grayson pledged to use his own personal funds to defeat me in my race for Orange County Mayor (supporting his Democratic friend Bill Segal). He then told me to get my “a** out of his face.”

I am in awe of the lack of respect he showed for the customers of this restaurant and his constituents.”

What people don't understand is that the democrats love Grayson precisely because he is a loud mouthed bully.

Chester Copperpot
04-09-2010, 12:37 PM
would have liked to have heard what the paper actually said

angelatc
04-09-2010, 12:48 PM
I have no doubt that somebody was planning in attending some OFA meetings. As long as the meetings are public, you can bet the opposition is going to listen in.

Apparently it's ok for the Dems to spy on Republicans, but not vice-versa.

ctiger2
04-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Alan Grayson is good with the economic side of things. Other than that he's a complete douche.

Slutter McGee
04-09-2010, 12:52 PM
haha. I don't mind Grayson. I think he is wrong on so so so many things. But he seems honest and a little nuts. At the very least his outbursts are good for entertainment, and we can thank him for a LOT of help on HR1207.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

RileyE104
04-09-2010, 12:55 PM
I don't care what any of you on here say, but I gladly stand with Grayson.

He has balls, a funny personality, and is always kicking the FED's ass when given the opportunity.

We are in a HUGE battle against the Central Bank and we need as many people standing with us as possible, both outside and INSIDE Congress. Unless Grayson is replaced with someone who will fight the FED as diligently as he does, then I will keep supporting him.

Elle
04-09-2010, 12:56 PM
LOL....made a complete idiot of himself

YouTube - Rep Grayson's meltdown at Perkins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Px5hJmFLqA&feature=player_embedded)

angelatc
04-09-2010, 12:59 PM
bump

Jordan
04-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Wrong Grayson.

Depressed Liberator
04-09-2010, 01:03 PM
I don't really care about Grayson. I actually like him more than most other politicians, mainly because of HR 1207 with the Fed and all, but also because he seems a bit crazy and does random and stupid shit, sometimes pretty funny. Better than nothing, I say.

Elle
04-09-2010, 01:04 PM
oops!! my bad!!

This Grayson needs to go too....

RileyE104
04-09-2010, 01:06 PM
I don't really care about Grayson. I actually like him more than most other politicians, mainly because of HR 1207 with the Fed and all, but also because he seems a bit crazy and does random and stupid shit, sometimes pretty funny. Better than nothing, I say.

That's exactly why I like him.

I definitely don't agree with him on Health Care, but just seeing him piss off Republicans by what he said and seeing all the neo-cons go after him, especially when he called that one FED lobbyist a K-Street whore, all of that was very entertaining! :D

angelatc
04-09-2010, 01:09 PM
That's exactly why I like him.

I definitely don't agree with him on Health Care, but just seeing him piss off Republicans by what he said and seeing all the neo-cons go after him, especially when he called that one FED lobbyist a K-Street whore, all of that was very entertaining! :D

So it was ok with you when he said that our health plan involved dying quickly, even though the one he voted for takes money away from the old and the poor and gives it to the healthy.

He agrees with you on only one issue, and that's all you need?

BamaFanNKy
04-09-2010, 01:10 PM
*shakesfist*

You had my hopes up. I thought they left the Fried Bologna off the buffet. He gets pissed when that happens.

Epic
04-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Alan Grayson is good with the economic side of things. Other than that he's a complete douche.

joke?

RileyE104
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
So it was ok with you when he said that our health plan involved dying quickly, even though the one he voted for takes money away from the old and the poor and gives it to the healthy.

He agrees with you on only one issue, and that's all you need?

How many Republicans were on the hill supporting anything close to what someone like Ron Paul was advocating? All the Republicans wanted to do was stop Obamacare and keep things how they already were.

They weren't advocating any real CHANGE. If they were, how come none of OUR ideas were proposed by the Republican Party when Bush was President?

So yes, I'm fine with Alan Grayson saying that the GOP's Health Plan involved dying quickly, because even though the GOP was pushing for some things such as opening up competition by allowing insurance to be bought from any state, they weren't sincere about it, otherwise they would have been talking about it years ago.

So #&$@ them, they got what they deserved. Obamacare passed. That's what they get for not nominating Ron Paul.

And yes, the Federal Reserve as an issue by itself is enough for me to stay supporting Grayson. This is the biggest battle since Jackson's fight against the 2nd Bank, and we need all the soldiers we can get. Grayson's participation in this is especially critical, since he can convince Democrats.

Agorism
04-09-2010, 01:26 PM
oops!! my bad!!

Is that a shot at Michael Steele?

BamaFanNKy
04-09-2010, 01:30 PM
oops!! my bad!!

Is that a shot at Michael Steele?

Someone say Michael Steele?
YouTube - Ying Yang Twins - Shake It Like A Salt Shaker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbHKbFdn-sQ)

gls
04-09-2010, 01:34 PM
So #&$@ them, they got what they deserved. Obamacare passed. That's what they get for not nominating Ron Paul.

You are aware that the passage of that terrible legislation will hurt the American people (i.e. you and me), not the Republican Party leaders (they're exempt), correct?

The only reason Grayson supports auditing the Fed is because he doesn't think it supports his big government agenda enough. The guy has zero redeeming qualities.

angelatc
04-09-2010, 01:38 PM
The only reason Grayson supports auditing the Fed is because he doesn't think it supports his big government agenda enough. The guy has zero redeeming qualities.

I wish I had said this. You're exactly right. Ron Paul wants to end the fed and let a free market control currency. Grayson wants to end the fed so that he and his Congress can control the currency.

gls
04-09-2010, 01:42 PM
I wish I had said this. You're exactly right. Ron Paul wants to end the fed and let a free market control currency. Grayson wants to end the fed so that he and his Congress can control the currency.

It is sort of hard to believe because the Fed has never taken issue with financing massive government deficits, but it is the only reasonable explanation given Grayson's far-left ideology.

Old Ducker
04-09-2010, 01:44 PM

Assuming this is true, at least the we wouldn't have to pay interest on it.

RileyE104
04-09-2010, 01:49 PM
You are aware that the passage of that terrible legislation will hurt the American people (i.e. you and me), not the Republican Party leaders (they're exempt), correct?

Yes, and if the stupid people in this country had any sense they wouldn't have let the media and Republican leadership do their thinking for them about WHO Ron Paul is and WHAT he stands for. I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. Ya, I live in this country too and I'm going to fall victim to Obamacare. But at least I went down knowing the truth about how nothing is different from both the Democrat and Republican leadership. They both want to control my life through an authoritarian manner.

The Republicans should have nominated Ron in 2008. Hopefully they chose to redeem themselves in 2012, either by nominating Ron or someone else like him. If not, then fuck it. This country will go down the drain and suck all of us down with it, all thanks to the idiotic people of this nation who let the TV and radio personalities do their thinking for them.

And I'll be happy to tell my kids when I get older that although there were men with flawed Ideas, such as Alan Grayson, they still tried to take on one of the greatest behemoths that this country ever fell victim to, if not THE greatest.

In 10 years, Republicans can be whining and moaning about how Obama and his Health Care Plan destroyed this nation, but the truth is, it was in combination with THEIR flawed foreign policy, and BOTH Parties policies when it comes to the FED. So once again, fuck the Republican leadership. They helped bring this crap upon us and I'm not going to sympathize with them because little old Alan Grayson said that their Health Plan was to die quickly.

RCA
04-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Grayson looks like Nixon.

Old Ducker
04-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Yes, and if the stupid people in this country had any sense they wouldn't have let the media and Republican leadership do their thinking for them about WHO Ron Paul is and WHAT he stands for. I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. Ya, I live in this country too and I'm going to fall victim to Obamacare. But at least I went down knowing the truth about how nothing is different from both the Democrat and Republican leadership. They both want to control my life through an authoritarian manner.

The Republicans should have nominated Ron in 2008. Hopefully they chose to redeem themselves in 2012, either by nominating Ron or someone else like him. If not, then fuck it. This country will go down the drain and suck all of us down with it, all thanks to the idiotic people of this nation who let the TV and radio personalities do their thinking for them.

The GOP will never embrace Ron Paul or liberty candidates. It's merely a necessary vehicle but is otherwise, and in every way, our enemy.

specsaregood
04-09-2010, 01:56 PM
YouTube - Ying Yang Twins - Shake It Like A Salt Shaker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbHKbFdn-sQ)
^Uhm, the little sound effect and girl moving at 05-06seconds into that video, makes it look like the girl is farting. Is that intentional?

RileyE104
04-09-2010, 02:00 PM
The GOP will never embrace Ron Paul or liberty candidates. It's merely a necessary vehicle but is otherwise, and in every way, our enemy.

I know that, that's why I'm not sympathizing with Republicans who are upset that Grayson hurt their feelings.

But I HOPE Republicans can learn within the next 2 years to embrace Ron Paul or at least Liberty candidates. Otherwise we're all screwed.

Elwar
04-09-2010, 02:01 PM
I enjoyed when he laid the smack down on the Federal Reserve.

BamaFanNKy
04-09-2010, 02:01 PM
^Uhm, the little sound effect and girl moving at 05-06seconds into that video, makes it look like the girl is farting. Is that intentional?

"Stinks so much they call her Billy Ocean."

Danke
04-09-2010, 02:07 PM
When I see Alan Grayson, I always think of this video:

YouTube - Auto-Tune the News #9: Nobel. health care. United Nations. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnoD3NUux3M&feature=player_embedded)

amy31416
04-09-2010, 03:38 PM
That video hurts mah neck. Damn Grayson all to hell.

AdamT
04-09-2010, 03:41 PM
Isn't is really bizarre a sitting US Congressman busts into a small local GOP meeting (in a family restaurant nonetheless) and starts yelling and making a scene? This is just too strange....

dannno
04-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Camera tilted 90'...

dannno
04-09-2010, 03:58 PM

I love skullcandy in-ear headphones so much...

Depressed Liberator
04-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Camera tilted 90'...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Battlefield_earth_poster.jpg

you rang?