PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!!! Plug the SRLC on Mike Church's show

rp08orbust
04-09-2010, 07:58 AM
I sort of hijacked Cowlesy's thread, so I've started a separate one.

Can anyone who is a regular Mike Church listener call in and make a plug for Ron Paul at the SRLC? Tell him people can get free tickets from Campaign for Liberty and that the straw poll is expected to be extremely close. Voting is open from 10am to 5pm, today and tomorrow.

I'd do it myself but I'm not a regular listener (I live in Australia).

speciallyblend
04-09-2010, 08:17 AM
mike church should be plugging it on his own along with folks calling in!!

jake
04-09-2010, 08:18 AM

call in! I'm in Canada :D

Agorism
04-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Does the campaign 4l have tickets on hand they can still give to locals who want in?

rp08orbust
04-09-2010, 08:19 AM

I can't listen from here in Australia, but I'm sure he's completely focused on the Article V stuff today, which unfortunately fell during the SRLC.

rp08orbust
04-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Does the campaign 4l have tickets on hand they can still give to locals who want in?

Unfortunately, yes.

speciallyblend
04-09-2010, 08:21 AM
I can't listen from here in Australia, but I'm sure he's completely focused on the Article V stuff today, which unfortunately fell during the SRLC.

i am not a member of this radio network! i hope someone calls in!!! wish there was a way to listen without having to sign and up give my info!!

rp08orbust
04-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Come on, folks, today is our chance to shape the 2012 race form the beginning! Don't let it slip away!

Cowlesy, can you call in?

rp08orbust
04-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Ugh, don't make me do it myself. I guess I could call in and start talking about the SRLC without any regard for the context (I can't listen to the show here in Australia), but it would much better if an actual listener called.

speciallyblend
04-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Come on, folks, today is our chance to shape the 2012 race form the beginning! Don't let it slip away!

Cowlesy, can you call in?

I hope cowsley does! I am doing my part tomorrow by going to my assembly;)

keep this bumped for any members of this radio network!

we have a strong chance tomorrow to elect a ron paul republican to run and win for county seat!!!

speciallyblend
04-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Ugh, don't make me do it myself. I guess I could call in and start talking about the SRLC without any regard for the context (I can't listen to the show here in Australia), but it would much better if an actual listener called.

i am in the same boat! i can't hear the show!!

rp08orbust
04-09-2010, 08:34 AM
I wish I had thought of this weeks ago--we could have planned for it.

Cowlesy
04-09-2010, 08:47 AM
Mike said that the phonelines are closed from 10am-12pm because they're doing the Article V round-table today, so you can't call in.

speciallyblend
04-09-2010, 08:48 AM
I wish I had thought of this weeks ago--we could have planned for it.

just remember this. i think we will do fine at the SRLC. the reality is if the gop trys to marginalize this movement or Ron Paul. They will only do so by alienating their own republican party!!!

the gop corrupt leadership can try to play all their lil games but they do so by alienating their own republicans! if they continue to do this. they will ensure they lose again and again especially in Colorado!!!

this gop tactic will backfire just like it did at the republican conventions. you see the gop still hasn't figured out they lost the election at the republican conventions not at the general election!! ;)

Matt Collins
04-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Mike was holding the special show in DC yesterday (Bruce Fein, Jack Hunter, and Kevin Gutzman among others were there.)