PDA

View Full Version : Republican Blogger: "Grayson deserves the beat down he is going to get."

Thargok
04-08-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm going to use the term Republican instead of Neo-con because I really don't know this guy's vies, but the reading is a good indicator of what is going on here in Kentucky.

http://elendil.schenkenfelder.com/blojsom/blog/elendil/2010/04/06/Graysons-Campaign-Is-Done

Fozz
04-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Grayson defends earmarks.......so does Ron Paul.

Brett
04-08-2010, 06:55 PM

But he doesn't understand the issue. He claims earmarks need to be more transparent, where earmarks already are the transparent option.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-08-2010, 07:08 PM

Oh my God, Grayson supports "all things Ron Paul"! :eek:

hXXp://randpaulstrangeideas.com/support-for-all-things-ron-paul/

Inkblots
04-08-2010, 07:25 PM
He's catchin' on, I'm telling you! ;)

Seriously though, this is great news. I think a lot of GOP regulars will probably mirror this fellow's thought-process in May.

TCE
04-08-2010, 09:30 PM
But he doesn't understand the issue. He claims earmarks need to be more transparent, where earmarks already are the transparent option.

They could be more transparent than they are now. Right now, $20 million will be earmarked for company X but we don't know why the money is going there, who put it in the bill, and what financial ties this Congressman who put it in the bill has to the company in question. Those could be worked on. Otherwise, Congress Appropriating Money>President Unconstitutionally Appropriating Money.