PDA

View Full Version : Is Alex Jones CIA?

BFranklin
04-08-2010, 03:13 PM
There's no way they'd let him get away with this if they didn't want him to right?

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-invisible-empire-exposes-a-hidden-history-the-public-must-learn/

Truth-Bringer
04-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Absolutely absurd. The CIA would never employ someone to make government corruption and CIA corruption public.

muh_roads
04-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Absolutely absurd. The CIA would never employ someone to make government corruption and CIA corruption public.

Unless they want him for us to be chasing ghosts. I've considered it on occasion.

t0rnado
04-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Alex Jones and Wayne Madsen said that WikiLeaks is a CIA data mining front on his show recently, so it's hard to know who to believe.

Vessol
04-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Alex Jones is a mixed bag. On one hand he has a lot of listeners and tells them a lot of true stuff. On the other hand he has a ego bigger then Texas. No offense Mr. Jones, talk about the issues, don't sensationalize them so much or talk about yourself.

Erazmus
04-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Alex Jones is a mixed bag. On one hand he has a lot of listeners and tells them a lot of true stuff. On the other hand he has a ego bigger then Texas. No offense Mr. Jones, talk about the issues, don't sensationalize them so much or talk about yourself.

That is true. I listen to AJ via podcast, but whenever he starts going on his 20 minute speeches about how great he is, I fast forward.

dannno
04-08-2010, 04:46 PM
I don't think so..

Tenbatsu
04-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Hiding in plain sight has always been a major tactic for the establishment.

But still, there is no evidence to prove one way or another whether or not Alex Jones is working for the establishment.

The best thing to do is trust no one, analyze/question everything, and avoid cults of personality.

ChaosControl
04-08-2010, 04:55 PM
The government hired him and is telling him the truth to be an outlet that no one will believe just so that people are less likely to believe the truth if it ever is outed elsewhere.

Or at least that is what Futurama told me.

RileyE104
04-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Yes, he is a CIA asset formally known as Bill Hicks. :p

Lol, sorry, I couldn't resist, I love that conspiracy theory! lol
I read it on a different AJ thread about a week ago and found the whole thing kind of interesting. :D

Chieppa1
04-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Jesus was CIA.

akforme
04-08-2010, 05:01 PM
the worst thing about alex, and why I might possible believe such a thing is he makes people who believe in a lot of things he talks about look a bit off balanced. "Your one of the alex jones types".

LibertyEagle
04-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Hiding in plain sight has always been a major tactic for the establishment.

But still, there is no evidence to prove one way or another whether or not Alex Jones is working for the establishment.

The best thing to do is trust no one, analyze/question everything, and avoid cults of personality.

I agree. However, we can also judge him by his actions. I've always kept in the back of my mind what he apparently did to that Branch Davidian family, early in his career. Recently, I found his actions rather curious at that gun rally and also in his turncoat behavior towards Debra Medina.

Suffice it to say, I don't trust the man farther than I can spit and that is not very far.

Andrew-Austin
04-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I think hes KGB, a Soviet working to bring down our wonderful capitalist government by any means necessary.

*cough* bullshit

Romulus
04-08-2010, 05:49 PM
The government hired him and is telling him the truth to be an outlet that no one will believe just so that people are less likely to believe the truth if it ever is outed elsewhere. .

You know, in an off hand way, that makes a lot of sense. Marginalize the truth and mainstream the lies. TPTB know which that the heard follows the "in crowd".

The best way to control the opposition is to lead it, smear it, marginalize it.

Either that, or he is one brave, bullet proof individual. Which is a distinct possibility too.

Erie thing.. Ive listened to him for years.. he DOES predict trends.. 1 with the "swine flu" pandemic, 2 with the 'attack' on tea-party militia types, just to name a few. He did call these.

RileyE104
04-08-2010, 06:10 PM
You know, in an off hand way, that makes a lot of sense. Marginalize the truth and mainstream the lies. TPTB know which that the heard follows the "in crowd".

The best way to control the opposition is to lead it, smear it, marginalize it.

Either that, or he is one brave, bullet proof individual. Which is a distinct possibility too.

Erie thing.. Ive listened to him for years.. he DOES predict trends.. 1 with the "swine flu" pandemic, 2 with the 'attack' on tea-party militia types, just to name a few. He did call these.

I like the pre-2001 Alex better..
He seemed so dedicated in Destroyed by Design.

Now he just seems full of himself, doing silly stunts like when he dressed up as the Joker a few months ago and acted like a weirdo or when he did that stupid fake looking scene in Obama Deception where he "infiltrated" a hotel that Bilderberg members were staying at and then was kicked out after a fire alarm mysteriously went off.... Things like that is what get us called kooks, especially since the majority of AJ's followers say they support Ron Paul.

This is the Alex I love, and I commend him for this:
YouTube - Alex Jones arrested for refusing to thumbscan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptsbCwcbrfc)

BlackTerrel
04-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Alex Jones and Wayne Madsen said that WikiLeaks is a CIA data mining front on his show recently, so it's hard to know who to believe.

This is why I would never want to work in conspiracy theories. Eventually your own fans will accuse you.

MN Patriot
04-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Now he just seems full of himself, doing silly stunts like when he dressed up as the Joker a few months ago and acted like a weirdo or when he did that stupid fake looking scene in Obama Deception where he "infiltrated" a hotel that Bilderberg members were staying at and then was kicked out after a fire alarm mysteriously went off.... Things like that is what get us called kooks, especially since the majority of AJ's followers say they support Ron Paul.

Maybe he is so immersed in conspiracy stuff he has gone a little wacko. There IS such a thing as mental illness, paranoia, etc. A person can function normally, get the day to day things done to exist, but believe strange things and do strange things. But is a person paranoid if they REALLY are out to get you?

RileyE104
04-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Maybe he is so immersed in conspiracy stuff he has gone a little wacko. There IS such a thing as mental illness, paranoia, etc. A person can function normally, get the day to day things done to exist, but believe strange things and do strange things. But is a person paranoid if they REALLY are out to get you?

True, but that doesn't mean you should dress up like a clown and end up possibly ruining the credibility of a movement that you worked so hard to try and bring to the eyes of the People. I know Alex helped a great deal in jump starting this movement, the above video proves that, as well as others that are out there from the late 90's, I just think he needs to take a chill pill and get back on track, maybe run for Congress again and try to do an educational-type movement like Ron's last one.

Inkblots
04-08-2010, 07:26 PM
Slow news day, huh guys?

Romulus
04-08-2010, 08:53 PM
True, but that doesn't mean you should dress up like a clown and end up possibly ruining the credibility of a movement that you worked so hard to try and bring to the eyes of the People. I know Alex helped a great deal in jump starting this movement, the above video proves that, as well as others that are out there from the late 90's, I just think he needs to take a chill pill and get back on track, maybe run for Congress again and try to do an educational-type movement like Ron's last one.

Some people like the ruckus... others like Ron Paul zen like calmness. I enjoy both.

The joker thing as annoying though.. funny at times, but overall annoying.

Elwar
04-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Alex Jones has shown us all that the best way to battle against the evil of the world is by yelling into a blowhorn.

I'm sure the CIA is pissed at him for this. Maybe they're thanking their lucky stars that nobody's outside their buildings yelling at them loudly.

Inquisitive
04-08-2010, 10:17 PM
How would you ever go about proving an accusation like this and upon what is it based? How do I know your not some "CIA asset" designed to through dirt on Alex Jones, not that I am any big fan of his claims. Threads like this are reminiscent of a witch hunt lol.

dwdollar
04-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Maybe we're all CIA agents... We just don't realize it yet...

TheConstitutionLives
04-08-2010, 10:48 PM
OH GOD! ANOTHER AJ thread. This looney toon crap belongs in the Hot Topics bin. Not here.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-08-2010, 11:12 PM
I find AJ entertaining, whether his stuff is true or not, Idk. Better than watching T.V.

Anti Federalist
04-08-2010, 11:27 PM
OH GOD! ANOTHER AJ thread. This looney toon crap belongs in the Hot Topics bin. Not here.

I oughtta post one a day, just to watch you come unglued.

Lulz.

:D

pacelli
04-09-2010, 03:58 AM
How would you ever go about proving an accusation like this and upon what is it based? How do I know your not some "CIA asset" designed to through dirt on Alex Jones, not that I am any big fan of his claims. Threads like this are reminiscent of a witch hunt lol.

I don't really know why CIA keeps getting thrown around so much. Even Alex doesn't harp on the CIA.

At the hearing, prosecutors acknowledged that for several years Turner was a paid FBI informant, saying in a letter to his lawyers he had supplied information on "right-wing white nationalist and white supremacist groups."

Turner turned a .22-caliber silencer kit sent to him over to the FBI in July 2007, saying it was "the perfect item for an assassin."

He also e-mailed agents in November 2007 with word that Ku Klux Klan members were planning an arson at Middle Tennessee State University because a student there had been "willfully antagonizing folks in the pro-white movement."

Prosecutors said the relationship between Turner and the FBI had ended some time ago. But as recently as last November, Turner told federal marshals about a man who spoke of wanting to "lob mortars" into the rally held on election night in Chicago's downtown Grant Park that was celebrating President Barack Obama's election.

YouTube - Alex Jones Phones the FBI twice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SJwN4qEvHc)

Bman
04-09-2010, 04:04 AM
This is why I would never want to work in conspiracy theories. Eventually your own fans will accuse you.

You gotta love some of these guys. I love previous threads here asking if Ron Paul is a freemason and such. I can get paranoid from time to time, but I have a feeling some people here may be diving out of their front door behind the hedges carrying dental mirrors to help themselves peak around the corner.

Cinderella
04-09-2010, 06:13 AM
william cooper warned his followers of alex jones...william cooper was a true revolutionary and he was taken out by the gov for exposing 9/11 before it happened on his radio show...i believe u can still google the show...anyway bill cooper was the man! alex jones is a wacko....google what bill cooper thought about AJ

Natalie
04-09-2010, 06:34 AM
I used to defend AJ. I stopped liking him after he turned his back on Medina. What a jerk.

Romulus
04-09-2010, 06:50 AM
william cooper warned his followers of alex jones...william cooper was a true revolutionary and he was taken out by the gov for exposing 9/11 before it happened on his radio show...i believe u can still google the show...anyway bill cooper was the man! alex jones is a wacko....google what bill cooper thought about AJ

Always like Cooper too... a little fruity with the alien stuff.. but all around good guy.

constituent
04-09-2010, 07:40 AM
Here is the only question that counts:

Does it matter either way?

Erazmus
04-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Listen... Alex argues for peaceful revolution. He speaks of liberty, individualism, and rights. He has guests on that corroborate his information from independent points of views and perspectives. He has guests on like Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, Andrew Napolitano, Tom Woods, and so on. To me, the mere suggestion that AJ is somehow an agent is patently absurd.

To entertain this idea for a moment and think this were the case, he would be the worst CIA agent EVER, because he is doing them a grave disservice. For the time I’ve listened to him, he’s been incredibly consistent and hasn’t steered anyone wrong.

Now, Glenn Beck on the other hand.

Sorry, had to. ;)

Inflation
04-09-2010, 05:38 PM

It takes a certain personality to confront the ATF as they hold a press conference at Mt Carmel about the Branch Davidians.

And to take a bullhorn to Machelle Milkin's stupid yappy bug-eyed pug face.

And promote raising awareness of NWO conspiracy theories.

No humble wallflower, shy violet, soft-spoken type would ever accomplish was Alex Jones has done.

Dr. Paul comes the closest, but he was a firebrand back in the day.

And Alex Jones' show was a major platform for Dr. Paul's rise to super-stardom.

Vessol
04-09-2010, 05:41 PM
I used to defend AJ. I stopped liking him after he turned his back on Medina. What a jerk.

I didn't hear about this, what happened?

Mach
04-09-2010, 05:59 PM
I agree. However, we can also judge him by his actions. I've always kept in the back of my mind what he apparently did to that Branch Davidian family, early in his career. Recently, I found his actions rather curious at that gun rally and also in his turncoat behavior towards Debra Medina.

Suffice it to say, I don't trust the man farther than I can spit and that is not very far.

Don't forget, you can't trespass, and any other crime that they can tack on you, video tape it all, advertise and hype it up, charge money for it, and then just have nothing happen to you.

YouTube - Alex Jones - Secrets in Bohemian Grove (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_PAqT2JZOw)

LibertyEagle
04-10-2010, 03:52 AM
Listen... Alex argues for peaceful revolution. He speaks of liberty, individualism, and rights. He has guests on that corroborate his information from independent points of views and perspectives. He has guests on like Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, Andrew Napolitano, Tom Woods, and so on. To me, the mere suggestion that AJ is somehow an agent is patently absurd.
So has Beck. And your point is? Both have a target audience and they are playing to it.

To entertain this idea for a moment and think this were the case, he would be the worst CIA agent EVER, because he is doing them a grave disservice. For the time I’ve listened to him, he’s been incredibly consistent and hasn’t steered anyone wrong.
Now, Glenn Beck on the other hand.

Sorry, had to. ;)

Actually he has.

Exactly what has he suggested that his audience actually DO, besides hand out his video tapes? Do you not consider it steering anyone wrong to steer people away from Debra Medina?

AJ interjects himself wherever possible as the face of the movement that opposes government abuse of power. And then proceeds to conduct himself in a most strange manner, which in turn labels the movement as a bunch of whack jobs.