PDA

View Full Version : Document describes NOPD attack on innocents post-Katrina*MUST READ*

TheBlackPeterSchiff
04-08-2010, 11:18 AM
http://media.nola.com/crime_impact/other/michael%20hunter-factal-basis.pdf

While defendant HUNTER was still on the passenger side of
the truck, near the walkway, he saw several civilians, who appeared to be unarmed, injured, and subdued. Sergeant A suddenly leaned over the concrete barrier, held out his assault rifle, and, in a sweeping motion, fired repeatedly at the civilians lying wounded on the ground.

As the unmarked LSP car pulled to a stop, Officer A, without warning, fired a shotgun at Ronald Madison’s back as Madison ran away in the direction of the motel. Defendant HUNTER immediately got out of the car and went to where Ronald Madison was lying on the ground. Ronald Madison was alive, but appeared to be dying. He was lying on his side, with two officers standing nearby. Neither defendant HUNTER nor either of the other officers searched Ronald Madison for a weapon.

As Ronald Madison lay dying on the pavement, Sergeant A ran down the bridge
toward Ronald and asked an officer if Ronald was “one of them.” When the officer replied in the affirmative, Sergeant A began kicking or stomping Ronald Madison repeatedly with his foot. Sergeant A appeared to be striking Madison’s torso with as much force as he could muster.

Fucking disgusting!!

Jean
04-08-2010, 11:50 AM
That is very disapointing and scary. Human nature being what it is these things happen and the bad guys get way with it, sometimes. I feel really bad for those people on the bridge. Power corupts!

Captain Shays
04-08-2010, 11:54 AM
HANG THOSE S>O>Bs

pcosmar
04-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Having been attacked for calling this long ago, I take no joy in being proved correct.

Often times I wish I was wrong.
:(

tpreitzel
04-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Another tragedy ... Hunter had a few trigger-happy nut-jobs in his charge.