terlinguatx
10-09-2007, 10:28 PM

bc2208
10-09-2007, 10:42 PM
How bout a pre-debate rally in NH

Slugg
10-09-2007, 10:57 PM
How bout a pre-debate rally in NH

I think we should try and outnumber every other supporter at the debate 10:1. Get there before the debate and scream for equal time. Scream for fair treatment. And cheer for Ron Paul.

I'm still a little bummed about the last debate.....:mad:

Actually, we should try and get to over 3 mil dollar mark for fourth quarter before he goes to that debate. Send him with confidence.

brumans
10-09-2007, 11:02 PM
I think we should try and outnumber every other supporter at the debate 10:1. Get there before the debate and scream for equal time. Scream for fair treatment. And cheer for Ron Paul.

I'm still a little bummed about the last debate.....:mad:

There were like 20:1 Ron Paul supporters for any other candidate at the pre-debate in Michigan. There were about 200 Ron Paul supporters with signs and about 10 Romney supporters. They were all in the same general area.

What pissed me off is in our local news tonight they pretty much only showed the 10 Romney supporters and made it look like Romney had tons more support out there than he did. I don't see how they can ignore the 100+ ron paul supporters to the left and right of the Romney supports and just show them. They did mention Ron Paul supporters but made it seem like there were just as many, if not more, Romney supporters. Total b.s and a perfect example of media bias.

paulitics
10-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Guys, the fox debates are the best thing that ever happened to Ron Paul. I can't wait for the next one.

literatim
10-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Fill the seats at the debate and have them all chant "equal time" and "fair and balanced". :)

Paulitician
10-09-2007, 11:15 PM
The Fox debates have indeed been the best things to ever happen to Ron Paul. Unfortunately, I fear it will be more of the same. "Ron Paul, are you seeking the nomination of the wrong party?" And of course more foreign policy questions.

mavtek
10-09-2007, 11:27 PM
I was thinking the same thing about supporters, Florida meetup needs to get the message. Fill that place! If you need money for tickets start a chipin!

Oh and like tonight they said hold the applause, well screw that! If we don't get equal time end the debate early by chanting Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul!

Drknows
10-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Guys, the fox debates are the best thing that ever happened to Ron Paul. I can't wait for the next one.

I partially agree, the first one yes the last one no. The last one they did everything in their fair and balance power to take him down. chris wallace was the worst moderator in history of debates.

But Ron Paul Always comes out on top.

Karsten
10-09-2007, 11:42 PM
The way they attack Ron Paul on Fox News is a whole lot better than how they ignore them on MSNBC. At least Fox let's him speak.

Severius
10-09-2007, 11:49 PM
chris wallace was the worst moderator in history of debates.

No I think Chris Matthews is the owner of that prestigious title.

steph3n
10-10-2007, 12:44 AM
I believe I was told at our last meetup group that they are severely limiting tickets and only having 2 available.

Matt Collins
10-10-2007, 11:30 AM
What time is the actual debate?!?