PDA

View Full Version : Screw the 4Th of July True Patriot Participation in 2010

michaelwise
04-07-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm floating the idea of boycotting the 4th of July by true patriots on this 4th of July 2010, to show the nation of our disapproval in the way our country is currently being run.

Vote if you are willing to boycott all events in this upcoming 4th of July.

DamianTV
04-07-2010, 10:40 PM
As the spirit of this country is dead, yet the name remains the same, people still believe that the US stands for Liberty and Freedom even though it does no longer. But to our facist leaders, and the rest of the world, it does not, freedom is an obstacle to be conquered and subsidized.

Unfortunately I have to vote FOR boycotting the 4th of July.

evilfunnystuff
04-07-2010, 10:42 PM
What would be more effective, boycotting these events, or going out and attempting to reach people at them?

michaelwise
04-07-2010, 10:43 PM
As the spirit of this country is dead, yet the name remains the same, people still believe that the US stands for Liberty and Freedom even though it does no longer. But to our facist leaders, and the rest of the world, it does not, freedom is an obstacle to be conquered and subsidized.

Unfortunately I have to vote FOR boycotting the 4th of July.

Wow, that was a quick response. Please go cast your vote, the poll is up now.

DamianTV
04-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Done. And voted.

michaelwise
04-07-2010, 11:29 PM
I can see by the number of views vs. the numbers of votes I struck a nerve. It is a difficult decision. No buying fireworks or going to fireworks displays, picnics, or parades this year. Not an easy decision. A backyard barbecue would be OK.

A boycott of this upcoming 4th of July would send a message to our government of our true numbers who disapprove of our state of government.

Baptist
04-07-2010, 11:54 PM
I can see by the number of views vs. the numbers of votes I struck a nerve. It is a difficult decision. No buying fireworks or going to fireworks displays, picnics, or parades this year. Not an easy decision. A backyard barbecue would be OK.

A boycott of this upcoming 4th of July would send a message to our government of our true numbers who disapprove of our state of government.

Last year was the first year of my life that I did not celebrate the 4th of July. It occurred to me that we are no longer Independent of a single thing the founding generation fought to become independent of. Read the grievances in the Declaration of Independence. That is what our founding generation fought to become independent of. Not only does our government do all that stuff to us, they do a whole lot more. We are the most DEPENDENT people in the history of our country. For this reason, I did not celebrate the 4th of July last year. For this reason, I will not celebrate the 4th of July this year.

I also let all my family, friends and coworkers know why I don't celebrate the 4th of July anymore.

michaelwise
04-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Last year was the first year of my life that I did not celebrate the 4th of July. It occurred to me that we are no longer Independent of a single thing the founding generation fought to become independent of. Read the grievances in the Declaration of Independence. That is what our founding generation fought to become independent of. Not only does our government do all that stuff to us, they do a whole lot more. We are the most DEPENDENT people in the history of our country. For this reason, I did not celebrate the 4th of July last year. For this reason, I will not celebrate the 4th of July this year.

I also let all my family, friends and coworkers know why I don't celebrate the 4th of July anymore.

I took a screen shot of the general page where your comment appears as the last in the list. Look. Baptist 6 comments 66 views. A sign?
http://hosting11.imagecross.com/image-hosting-32/5582Baptist-6-66.JPG

Wineman77
04-08-2010, 12:30 AM
What would be more effective, boycotting these events, or going out and attempting to reach people at them?

+1776

Attend and educate. Pass out Constitutions. Do something.

Baptist
04-08-2010, 12:46 AM
I took a screen shot of the general page where your comment appears as the last in the list. Look. Baptist 6 comments 66 views. A sign?
http://hosting11.imagecross.com/image-hosting-32/5582Baptist-6-66.JPG

ROFL. I hope not. I personally think the anti-Christ is going to be from a race and religion different than my own.

michaelwise
04-08-2010, 10:21 AM
ROFL. I hope not. I personally think the anti-Christ is going to be from a race and religion different than my own.
You may have hit one of Satins nerves with your comment.

libertygrl
04-08-2010, 10:45 AM
I voted NO. Why would I protest the only day that celebrates our independence? Doesn't make sense to me. The public just won't get it and will think that we're a bunch of commies!