PDA

View Full Version : Did Orly Taitz Approve Threats Against Judge's Grandchildren?

RonPaulFanInGA
04-07-2010, 07:11 PM
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/the-hilarious-haters/orly-taiz-approves-threats-aga/

We really, really wanted to take a break from writing about Orly Taitz today. It appears she's trying to get our attention, though. And maybe the police's as well.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/lambertorly.jpg

The screen-shot posted above is one left on a recent blog post of hers. The judge mentioned is Royce C. Lamberth, who is assigned to her Taitz v. Obama lawsuit in Washington D.C. Taitz didn't write the comment, but her blog is moderated: No comments can be made public unless Taitz okay's them.

It's not like Taitz allows every comment to be made public. There are plenty of Taitz-critical comments left that never see the light of day. So Taitz or someone who works for her made the decision to publish a reader's comment about threatening a judge's grandchildren with murder. This should play well in Taitz's run for office.

dannno
04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Probably read the first line and approved it.

squarepusher
04-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Orly Taitz to replace Obama once hes removed!

lynnf
04-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Dr. Taitz's sites are under constant attacks and are hacked all the time by the Obots to embarrass her with whatever they can post or display. that may well be what happened in this case.

move along, people, but remember what the Obots do......

and remember that intimidation is not only their tactic but their goal.

lynn

speciallyblend
04-07-2010, 07:47 PM
hmmm orly embarrasses herself ALL BY herself, she needs no help from obamabots!!

RonPaulFanInGA
04-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Dr. Taitz's sites are under constant attacks and are hacked all the time by the Obots to embarrass her with whatever they can post or display. that may well be what happened in this case.

move along, people, but remember what the Obots do......

and remember that intimidation is not only their tactic but their goal.

lynn

Taitz does a good job embarrassing herself...unless you think the "Obots" used a holographic image here to hurt her image. :eek:

YouTube - Birthers Leader Orly Taitz MSNBC Interview - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate? - Yeah, Right (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOYVr7OKpV0)

Mini-Me
04-07-2010, 08:07 PM
I just channeled InterestedParticipant for a second when I read her MSNBC nametag as "Birther Vector Leader." I definitely lean towards the intentional saboteur explanation over the complete idiot explanation.

dannno
04-07-2010, 08:12 PM
hmmm orly embarrasses herself ALL BY herself, she needs no help from obamabots!!

Ya but they find some sort of sick joy in doing it, so...

EndDaFed
04-07-2010, 08:21 PM
The whole of politics is infected with this type of mental dysfunction. It's all over the political spectrum. The only thing you can do is to expose and condemn the craziness that way the crazy person's base of "normals" withdraw their support.

Inkblots
04-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Two words: Nit. Wit.

silus
04-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Taitz does a good job embarrassing herself...unless you think the "Obots" used a holographic image here to hurt her image. :eek:

YouTube - Birthers Leader Orly Taitz MSNBC Interview - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate? - Yeah, Right (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOYVr7OKpV0)
Wow, this woman is just annoying. And am I just not understanding how she is investigating American politics from Israel?

lynnf
04-08-2010, 02:20 AM

[

so you think the Obots are justified in their hacking and fraud?

lynn

lynnf
04-08-2010, 03:58 AM
Wow, this woman is just annoying. And am I just not understanding how she is investigating American politics from Israel?

what you're not understanding is that she lives in CA and was just visiting Israel when the interview was done, which I'm sure was a factor in getting the interview.

lynn