PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Polls and the GOP Establishment!!

speciallyblend
04-07-2010, 06:47 PM
I have noticed alot of folks saying stuff about polls and Ron Paul! The bottom Line is if the gop wants to try to marginalize the polls or our revolution! Then the gop establishment will only alienate themselves from winning elections! I would remind the gop if they want to question the online polls or the cpac or future polls on Ron Paul. Then i would remind them where that got them last election?;)

if the gop keeps playing the games. then they might be left out of the games sooner then they think!!!!!:cool:

dr. hfn
04-07-2010, 07:02 PM
ur not thinking straight, completely destroying every poll in existence didn't work in 2007/2008 and it won't work now. they just say we spammed them.

we need to look legit, thus we win by slight margins or come in 2nd place

dannno
04-07-2010, 07:11 PM
ur not thinking straight, completely destroying every poll in existence didn't work in 2007/2008 and it won't work now. they just say we spammed them.

Nah, his point was that if we continue winning polls and they try to legitimize the polls, then the GOP will go down because it doesn't make them look very respectable.

speciallyblend
04-07-2010, 07:12 PM

your missing the point,if the gop wants to marginalize the polls or ron paul , then let them!! they can try to ignore us .they can try to marginalize us,but in the end the same fate will fall upon the corrupt failed gop establishment! more loses in the election if their not Ron Paul Candidates!! let them do what they must to marginalize themselves!!
We are LEGIT or they wouldn't of lied on the polls last time and made up reasons to try to marginalize us!!

jabf2006
04-07-2010, 07:21 PM

We didn't completely destroy every poll...only internet polls.

Paul destroying at straw polls like CPAC makes him look ever-more legit and ever-more stronger.

Continue destroying internet polls lets the establishment know that we're still out here, we still care, we're still active, and we're getting stronger.

UtahApocalypse
04-07-2010, 07:27 PM
People are spending REAL money to get top CPAC, SLRC, and the future straw polls. That is not the same as spamming the internet which is indeed pointless (but still great)

They have to spend money for hotels, transportations, tickets, food, and etc.... They also have to plan the logistics and make it happen. these victories show we are real, we are not leaving, and we are serious.

They can keep us (and our money, fund raising, and organizing abilities) or kick us to the curb and lose.

wgadget
04-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Sometimes I wonder if the GOP wouldn't rather have a Marxist like Obama in office than a real patriot like Ron Paul.

:confused:

speciallyblend
04-07-2010, 07:35 PM
People are spending REAL money to get top CPAC, SLRC, and the future straw polls. That is not the same as spamming the internet which is indeed pointless (but still great)

They have to spend money for hotels, transportations, tickets, food, and etc.... They also have to plan the logistics and make it happen. these victories show we are real, we are not leaving, and we are serious.

They can keep us (and our money, fund raising, and organizing abilities) or kick us to the curb and lose.

thats exactly how i feel;) I look forward to going to assembly with my signs www.campaighforliberty.com and on otherside Calling The GOP Back To It's Roots!!! you guys/gals remember those from the rally for the republic?? i grabbed a good stack of those after the rally:)

YouTube - Ron Paul Rally for the Republic highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuEceOnCTDY&feature=related)

i remember being at the federal reserve:) that whole trip was awesome meeting all the folks!!

ctiger2
04-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Sometimes I wonder if the GOP wouldn't rather have a Marxist like Obama in office than a real patriot like Ron Paul.

:confused:

You put an (R) next to Obama and the GOP would LOVE him. 'cept Ron Paul... This has nothing to do with issues or integrity. The GOP wants to WIN!

american.swan
04-07-2010, 08:33 PM
BEST CASE::
GOP establishment are just clueless. Playing along with the dnc vs gop paradigm because they know no other way. This is likely when you consider Ron Paul's views of his fellow republicans in congress and America's current education system. The congressmen like their jobs. They don't want to leave them. It's simple economics. They're also under pressure from special interest groups always screaming for help. Also, the corrupt elite would never inform a member of congress of their plans if they felt it wasn't absolutely needed. I could assume, going along this same thread, the CFR is full of generally good intentioned people. It's the leadership of various departments and organization who are in the know that are absolutely corrupt.

It is very hard to break good relationships. It is vital to understand Rinos will always be rinos because their friends are rinos. The entire congress must be replaced with Ron Paul types.

Like many organizations, members think they have a say. They think they have a voice, but they don't. CFR members don't direct the leadership of the CFR. The CFR directs the members. That's how it works. Also, if person A gets a great job because of a contact at the CFR, then person B wants to join the country club and get a great job too.

We need to promote this sort of country club job culture also. If you're a member in good standing, we should be getting each other jobs too. Jobs are valuable now. We can raise millions to help Ron Paul win an election, and that's great, but what if we did the same thing with jobs? The free state project would take off like lightning if jobs were offered. The free state project should be a "jobs" website where a person in California says, "I'm going to start business ABZ in NH and I need capital and workers, on this date."

We need to create stronger bonds on this forum. There's a core group of active members who we can trust. We need ways of evaluating new members just like the CFR evaluates new members so we can get each other jobs around the country AND take this country back.

Rallies should be a place where evaluations are taking place. Who can be trusted with money, men, machine, and win office? We need to learn from the CIA/FBI and CFR. We need to adapt in an ever more scary world to take back liberty for us and our children's future.