PDA

View Full Version : CNN:"Go To War Against The New World Order" - Hutaree Audio Recording

Immortal Technique
04-07-2010, 04:05 PM
YouTube - CNN:"Go To War Against The New World Order" - Hutaree Audio Recording (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rClyDx0_SAw)

Airing Date April.07, 2010

CNN continues it's psyop on the term "The New World Order"
Notice how cnn has talked of the new world order several times since this militia raiding but they never explain to their viewers exactly what it is and who it is.
They simply just try leave its viewers thinking it is just "Government"
This tells me they know that their viewers know who and what it is.
Meaning they are fully admitting it's existence and people are awake as to what is going on but are trying to distort the meaning.
This is a victory in my eyes, they don't seem to realize in their attempt to demonize patriots and many of their warnings against the new world order that they are giving those same people even more credibility..
Good job CNN
Good job killing those Iraqi's to you scum

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Silly CNN, making people curious now :D
just to add, it bothers me how she wiggles her fingers at 2:54 as if she's talking about children doing silly things.

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Thank you.

And what part of that "recorded message" was I supposed to disagree with?

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Thank you.

fighting the new world order, because it doesn't exist, silly bean.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2010, 04:27 PM
People say to me sometimes, "Why are you still harping on 9/11 'truth'? Even if true, it's meaningless, you'll never change anything, it's over already, move on."

Stories like the above are why.

CNN and all the rest haven't figured this out yet, this ain't 1995, lots of people are "on to them".

The system will not have a monolithic propaganda block during the aftermath of the next "false flag" like it did in the wake of OKC or even 9/11.

You can thank, or curse, 9/11 "truth" for a large part of that.

phill4paul
04-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Thank you.

I don't know I'm listening to it a second time and damned if I know. Somethings gotta be in there because the reporters seem to think it's bad. Maybe, I should just take their word for it and turn on the T.V.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-07-2010, 04:29 PM
“Nobody makes a greater mistake than he who does nothing because he could only do a little”

Sandman33
04-07-2010, 04:38 PM
People say to me sometimes, "Why are you still harping on 9/11 "truth"? Even if true, it's meaningless, you'll never change anything, it's over already, move on."

Stories like the above are why.

CNN and all the rest haven't figured this out yet, this ain't 1995, lots of people are "on to them".

The system will not have a monolithic propaganda block during the aftermath of the next "false flag" like it did in the wake of OKC oe even 9/11.

You can thank, or curse, 9/11 "truth" for a large part of that.

QFT

Already accusing patriots as terrorists and detaining them for nothing. I heard no threats made in that audio. Just defensive talk.

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-07-2010, 04:46 PM
I just had to watch it three times to realize they are being 'charged.' I would like to see the police arrest all of them with guns in their hands.

QueenB4Liberty
04-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Wait did she say the fbi infiltrated the group? Isn't that entrapment?

SociallyRenderedImage
04-07-2010, 04:50 PM
I really have no interest in these people in the context the media is painting them. I am however interested in them in regards to their Constitutional rights.

Mostly what you have in this report is CNN taking possession of the video and contextualizing it in favor of the Governments argument. What was said in the recording is in fact free speech, but it is the contextualizing comments by the entertainer at the end that tell you the purpose of the release.

She makes an abstraction, commenting that rhetoric like this was "heard in the 1990's...leading up to the OK city bombing..." She states experts say they are on the rise again - attempting to enforce this assumption. No rhetoric I know of was stated like this that is connected to the OK city bombing. Who are these experts and where is the data indicating that there is a rise in militia right now, as opposed to 2 or 3 years ago, or before they were arrested?

Let's use her logic and study connections in evidence rather than abstraction...
"Rhetoric like this"
YouTube - The Nation of Aztlan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIW-BZ8oLrk)
YouTube - DJ Payback Garcia "Hecho en Aztlan 2" (VIDEO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0EshYxWSNY)
YouTube - SEDITION AND RECONQUISTAS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxYznIECVEY)

"Leading up to"
YouTube - AZ RANCHER MURDERED BY ILLEGAL ALIEN (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwf3ybMgjVI)
YouTube - Teen Murdered For Speaking English By An Illegal Alien (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXx4T9wZNzk)
YouTube - Mexican Drug Cartel Threatens To Kill Texas News Reporters (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgAs-ZUh7aI)
YouTube - Illegal Alien Kills Utah Deputy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fIsVnrgIXw)
YouTube - Illegal Alien Cuts Throat of An 84 Year-Old Woman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-BU-qeoNZc)
YouTube - American Immigrants Stomp American Flag (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex1AklPM-DI)

So that is her logic, instead in this case we see the rhetoric in video and there is proof. There is also proof of the consequences.

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 04:51 PM

the FBL "agent" was the bomb-maker.

phill4paul
04-07-2010, 04:52 PM
People say to me sometimes... Even if true, it's meaningless, you'll never change anything, it's over already, move on."

I get that. I generally answer, "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?":D

QueenB4Liberty
04-07-2010, 04:57 PM
the FBL "agent" was the bomb-maker.

Wow that's incredibly messed up. Security culture is a good thing.

Live_Free_Or_Die
04-07-2010, 05:13 PM
So let's see....

In this nation, we think we are free, but you need a certificate to be born, a license to drive, a permit to build, a number to get a job, and even a paper after you die. These are permission slips from the terrorist organization called the New World Order.

People in this nation, as well as some around this world, are waiting for those individuals like you see sitting in this room to actually make the decision to go to war against evil, greedy New World Order. They need leaders who are not afraid to stand up and actually mean, "no more".

We are free and we should not be afraid or ashamed to admit that we are the American militia. We outnumber them. As long as we let them terrorize any American through fear and intimidation, they are winning this battle and we should step up to the plate they have started and finish it.

David Stone Sr.
Alleged Militia Leader

Is that true?

Is there anyone picketing or protesting at the courthouse? Have people turned out by the droves in support?

Freedom is ridiculed with this mockery and sham of an arrest without presenting evidence of crime.

Vessol
04-07-2010, 05:19 PM

Ever notice that every fucking past "terror plot" has always been infiltrated by the FBI a year before it happens? And the suspects are usually brain dead morons? Useful idiots?

Reason
04-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Silly CNN, making people curious now

More likely that now anyone that hears that phrase will instantly connect you with these "crazy people".

Anti Federalist
04-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I get that. I generally answer, "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?":D

"Ohhhh Bluto....we can't go with you...we'll get in trouble. Well not me pal!!! Marmalard, he's a dead man, Wormer, dead, Niedemeyer...."

"Dead...Bluto's right, psychotic, but right."

moostraks
04-07-2010, 06:08 PM
I don't know I'm listening to it a second time and damned if I know. Somethings gotta be in there because the reporters seem to think it's bad. Maybe, I should just take their word for it and turn on the T.V.

LOL! Glad to know I am not alone. Only listened once but kept waiting for the huge moment that never was for me to disagree or see the terror threat.

There was however that deep sinking feeling as she made a correlation to OKC and the rise of the big bad militia boogey men where I went "oh that's what you are trying to do". Definately smelling like a ff is coming.

As for the reporter, this gal used to be on tv in Miami when I was growing up. She always creeped me out. Looks like she sold her soul and has moved up in the world.

phill4paul
04-07-2010, 06:17 PM
"Ohhhh Bluto....we can't go with you...we'll get in trouble. Well not me pal!!! Marmalard, he's a dead man, Wormer, dead, Niedemeyer...."

"Dead...Bluto's right, psychotic, but right."

;):D

amy31416
04-07-2010, 06:21 PM
If that speech he gave is the best they got, they have less than nothing. The fearmongering was amazing, but any dip that listens to it and says "oooh, the Hutaree had it coming" are such ignoramuses that there was no hope for them anyways.

So why did the Michigan Militia refuse to help them?

phill4paul
04-07-2010, 06:25 PM
LOL! Glad to know I am not alone. Only listened once but kept waiting for the huge moment that never was for me to disagree or see the terror threat.

There was however that deep sinking feeling as she made a correlation to OKC and the rise of the big bad militia boogey men where I went "oh that's what you are trying to do". Definately smelling like a ff is coming.

As for the reporter, this gal used to be on tv in Miami when I was growing up. She always creeped me out. Looks like she sold her soul and has moved up in the world.

You know what. I'll go on record here. Maybe you'll see it on Faux news someday. Honestly, I have had discussions about "what ifs" with other individual before that follow these same lines.

I like the way the feds clam up about the case in general, but release "damning" snippets of utter bullshit, so that they are condemned in the public eye even before trial.

Honestly, is this the best they got. 'cause I know at least a hundred individuals in my lifetime that have discussed "what if." The state of the "brotherhood." Though at one time they were just called "pigs." Blue helmets in America. Hell, I've discussed the use of NATO forces right here on Ron Paul Forums.

WTF? Witch hunt.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2010, 06:26 PM
If that speech he gave is the best they got, they have less than nothing. The fearmongering was amazing, but any dip that listens to it and says "oooh, the Hutaree had it coming" are such ignoramuses that there was no hope for them anyways.

So why did the Michigan Militia refuse to help them?

Because no one will dance until the first man boogies.

Seriously.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2010, 06:29 PM
LOL at the CNN still frame.

Militia's disturbing anti-government rant.

If what they (CNN and the rest of the corporate/government media complex) were doing wasn't so damn dangerous, it would be laughable.

Like watching old Soviet propaganda.

phill4paul
04-07-2010, 07:18 PM

Seriously.

That or half the "militias" out there aren't citizens militias. Or at least citizen lead.;)

Anti Federalist
04-07-2010, 07:26 PM
That or half the "militias" out there aren't citizens militias. Or at least citizen lead.;)

That too.

Half these clowns are feds informing on each other.

amy31416
04-07-2010, 07:40 PM

Seriously.

Yep. yep. yep.

And that. Brings up some interesting questions.

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 07:50 PM
There is no central command. This is good
There is little trust, This is good and bad
Feds and snitches are everywhere, This is bad.

and the Fremen are more numerous than they appear.

Inkblots
04-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Some folks out there just live in a world all their own, I guess.

and the Fremen are more numerous than they appear.

Rock on, pal. ;)

AuH20
04-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Who or what is this "New World Order" they speak of? :D I'm as perplexed as the CNN anchor. ;)

QueenB4Liberty
04-07-2010, 08:54 PM
The feds must be scared. Why else would they be doing this?

catdd
04-07-2010, 09:47 PM
What an embarrassing display of fear mongering.