PDA

View Full Version : Are we due for another False Flag Terror Attack?

UncleFreedom76
04-07-2010, 09:57 AM
April 19 is a big day...

As April 19th approaches many anniversaries are remembered, 1993 the federal government massacred women and children in Waco Texas, in 1995 the Oklahoma city Bombing occurred, in 1861 Lincoln orders blockade of Confederate ports, 1943 the Jews fought back against Nazi occupation forces in Warsaw, 1775 the famed shots at Lexington and Concord were fired starting the revolutionary war.
Very interesting debate here: http://bit.ly/cjmVjs

And then have you seen the new Department of Homeland Security Fortress? Cool video of it here (jump ahead to 3:20) http://bit.ly/aZfVwI
The thing looks like a castle!

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 10:16 AM
We'll see. I personally expect it.
Many others are watching for it.

eyes and ears open.

pacelli
04-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Lets hope not. With the recent Hutaree set-up in Michigan, anything that occurred would be a further excuse to erode the few remaining civil liberties that we have left in this country.

UncleFreedom76
04-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Of course, let's hope not. But I really think it's coming.

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Lets hope not. With the recent Hutaree set-up in Michigan, anything that occurred would be a further excuse to erode the few remaining civil liberties that we have left in this country.

I suspect that the Hutaree Media circus was timed for political purposes.
They knew that Wikileaks was about to release the video.
I believe that they want to purge dissent.

moostraks
04-07-2010, 10:45 AM
I suspect that the Hutaree Media circus was timed for political purposes.
They knew that Wikileaks was about to release the video.
I believe that they want to purge dissent.

good luck with that....:p

dannno
04-07-2010, 10:46 AM
April 20

Hitler was born

Columbine massacre headed by not two, but at least three individuals including the son of the chief FBI investigator in the case.

Day to celebrate cannabis (why? nobody knows.)

Elwar
04-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Me thinks it will be an Iran false flag...

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 10:48 AM
good luck with that....:p
Like many government programs.
Doomed to fail. ;)

UncleFreedom76
04-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Iran related false flag would make A LOT of sense.

catdd
04-07-2010, 11:14 AM
I expect some kind of homeland incident. Damn shame all of these things started happening on my birthday.

LibertarianfromGermany
04-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Iran related false flag would make A LOT of sense.

would be too easy to see through. My bet is on Yemen.

MelissaWV
04-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Greenland.

On further thought, the US as a nation is so insane I half expect us to hold Kansas hostage.

Yeah, that's right: we're so nuts, we're going to hold ourselves at gunpoint until you do what we say.

Is this country being run by Mel Brooks?

UncleFreedom76
04-07-2010, 11:22 AM
I expect some kind of homeland incident. Damn shame all of these things started happening on my birthday.

Happy early birthday :)

amy31416
04-07-2010, 11:28 AM
would be too easy to see through. My bet is on Yemen.

The "failed" underpants bomber had connections to Yemen...I think we "almost" had troops there, but the gov't wouldn't have it and since it failed--not enough excuse to push it.

Maybe they'll try Oman next--right next to Yemen and closer to Iran.

Dojo
04-07-2010, 11:29 AM
How appropriate........... The new Homeland Security Fortress is an abandoned insane asylum

Rael
04-07-2010, 12:12 PM
April 20

Day to celebrate cannabis (why? nobody knows.)

Since nobody knows why, it might not be the best idea. We might have the wrong date...to be safe we should celebrate everyday to cover our bases :D

constituent
04-07-2010, 12:28 PM
no.

MelissaWV
04-07-2010, 12:30 PM
no.

You're no fun.

UncleFreedom76
04-07-2010, 01:05 PM
How appropriate........... The new Homeland Security Fortress is an abandoned insane asylum

Pretty much. The thing is massive.

Old Ducker
04-07-2010, 02:10 PM
I'll be in court on April 19th, not sure what to make out of that.

DapperDan
04-07-2010, 03:30 PM

Perfect fitting for the people who run this country.

Vessol
04-07-2010, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't say we can guess the date, a lot of people have constantly guessed dates and have been wrong, but I will say that one is overdue. :\

THe bigger question is if they will try to frame Iran or Americans?

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 03:51 PM
I wouldn't say we can guess the date, a lot of people have constantly guessed dates and have been wrong, but I will say that one is overdue. :\

:mad:
Do you think the media staged Huntaree was an accident?

/rhetorical
:(

Anti Federalist
04-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Is this country being run by Mel Brooks?

Let them all go to hell, except cave 76.

Original_Intent
04-07-2010, 07:31 PM
I expect if there is a false flag it will be a Ron Paul supporter or similar patriot on the DHS watch list that is set up for it. The news that has been on lately it is clear to me that they are trying to piss people off to do something stupid, and if someone doesn't give them the reason for a police state pretty soon, one will be manufactured.

phill4paul
04-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Let them all go to hell, except cave 76.

What about the women?

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Perhaps if we keep talking about it they will keep putting it off.

/whatever works

Anti Federalist
04-07-2010, 07:38 PM
What about the women?

Dat's ver all de wimmin are ya shnook you.

:D

amy31416
04-07-2010, 07:44 PM

/whatever works

Ya know, I wonder about that sometimes. Nobody questions the crap (so to speak) about the underwear bomber anymore, and there were tons of unanswered questions.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Ya know, I wonder about that sometimes. Nobody questions the crap (so to speak) about the underwear bomber anymore, and there were tons of unanswered questions.

The system might have been inclined to bury the issue since it so very clearly stunk from day one.

amy31416
04-07-2010, 07:52 PM
The system might have been inclined to bury the issue since it so very clearly stunk from day one.

Indeed. The underpants bomber was sloppy, but if he'd succeeded, that wouldn't have mattered. We'd have another post surrounding Iran.

Whaddaya make of all this stuff surrounding Kyrgystan? The "current" leader was helped into place by the US and the US base is looking a bit shaky there right now. Real revolution there?

Dunno what to make of it yet. Have to see what comes out tomorrow.

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Indeed. The underpants bomber was sloppy, but if he'd succeeded, that wouldn't have mattered. We'd have another post surrounding Iran.

Whaddaya make of all this stuff surrounding Kyrgystan? The "current" leader was helped into place by the US and the US base is looking a bit shaky there right now. Real revolution there?

Could be.
it was nice to see a police line running for a change. ;)

amy31416
04-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Could be.
it was nice to see a police line running for a change. ;)

:D

My favorite pic was of the regular guy, walking down the street, carrying one of those battle shields and an RPG of some sort. He obviously didn't bring those from home.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2010, 08:13 PM

I think it's real.

That's one of the downsides to looking at every angle in every situation, especially looking for the "inside job" angle, it can become a confusing house of mirrors, impossible to move in and next to impossible to discern the real from the false, if you are not careful.

Of course, that is just what the system is hoping to accomplish, thus adding another layer of bullshit to a mountain of it that's piling up so fast you need wings to stay above it.

That said, there are "real" uprisings and real revolutions, no doubt.

Since this one appears to fly in the face of our "interests" there and seems, at least from the initial reports, to be "populist" in nature (even if a left leaning version of populism), I'd go with real.

phill4paul
04-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Funny thing. The Constitution did not even call for a standing army that could make America into an Empire like great Brit. Now we have an agency like the CIA that controls drones in bombing raids. WTF?
Honestly. The CIA. There about gathering "intelligence" aren't they? Guess not. RP is right. Time to disband them.

BlackTerrel
04-07-2010, 11:52 PM
If the goal was war wouldn't the easiest false flag have been planting WMD's in Iraq? That would have made a war with Iran far likelier than anything else.

/whatever works

The best thing about the conspiracy theorists and they're predictions of false flags is they have been wrong every time. Yet instead of admitting their mistakes they claim that they stopped the attacks by talking about it.

In my psychology classes we learned of end of the world cults that did the exact same thing.

pcosmar
04-07-2010, 11:58 PM
If the goal was war wouldn't the easiest false flag have been planting WMD's in Iraq? That would have made a war with Iran far likelier than anything else.

The best thing about the conspiracy theorists and they're predictions of false flags is they have been wrong every time. Yet instead of admitting their mistakes they claim that they stopped the attacks by talking about it.

In my psychology classes we learned of end of the world cults that did the exact same thing.

Well you see. I don't actually believe that I/We can stop a one world global government.
It is coming, It has been long planed and spoken of by those in positions of power.
It is their goal.
I am resistance.
It is resistance that has held it off thus far.

It is the future.
I will still resist.

phill4paul
04-07-2010, 11:58 PM

I learned from a therapist friend that most individuals that take psychology courses do so because they are trying to figure out personal issues.

How's that going?

Baptist
04-08-2010, 12:00 AM

This.

We know one is coming. We just don't know when and who they will blame.

Could be the 19th, could be next year. Could be 2012.

Could be the Iranians, could be the North Koreans, could be right-wing-Ron Paul loving-liberty-Constitutional Patriots.

BlackTerrel
04-08-2010, 02:13 AM
I learned from a therapist friend that most individuals that take psychology courses do so because they are trying to figure out personal issues.

How's that going?

Decent... got a lot of demons.