PDA

View Full Version : Jim Robinson up to his old tricks again aboard 'Tea Party Express'

itshappening
04-07-2010, 12:26 AM
People familar with Jim Robinson and FreeRepublic will know that he's a neocon who likes to wrap up patriotism in the flag and fake 'support' for troops (along with war, death, destruction and the state of Israel but only since Bush).

It's no surprise then to read what he's up to on his Tea Party Express tour:

Honoring the Military Aboard the ‘Tea Party Express’

http://bigjournalism.com/lmarcus/2010/04/06/honoring-the-military-aboard-the-tea-party-express/

-
On the Tea Party Express tour, we honor our military with a special tribute at each rally. The keynote speaker for our tribute is an amazing woman named Debbie Lee. Debbie is a Gold Star mom. Her son, Marc Alan Lee, was the first U.S. Navy Seal to die in Iraq (8-02-06). Marc was awarded Silver Star, Bronze Star with Valor and Purple Heart.

Debbie’s shares the extremely compelling story about how her son put himself in harm’s way on three occasions to save his fellow soldiers. The third time, he did not survive. Debbie’s strong and yet gentle spirit captures the audiences. I witness the same phenomenon at every rally. You could hear a pin drop as thousands silently hang on her every word
-

Now I feel absolutely terrible that this woman lost her young son in a senseless, pointless war initiated on a bunch of lies but to allow neocons and loons to use her and turn Tea Party rallies into military glorifying events when they should be focused on the deficit and spending, alot of which the stupid wars as Ron Paul frequently reminds us makes up a substantial portion, makes me sick