PDA

View Full Version : Why is search of my quotes disabled?

Akus
10-09-2007, 09:39 PM
I apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this, but I couldn't see any place else to post this.

Original_Intent
10-09-2007, 09:47 PM
They disable searches during a debate because all the searching crashes the server. I think they just forgot to re-enable it after the debate.

Matt Collins
10-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Yes, they have not figured out how to administer a forum system yet despite my offerings to help (I manage a forum with 12k+ people)... :rolleyes:

UtahApocalypse
10-09-2007, 10:47 PM
They are doing the best they can. It is somewhat disappointing that after months, many offers for advise and help nothing has been fixed.

Akus
10-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Here is my second question.

Apparently, glenn beck wants Ron Paul on his show for a full hour. I am in Dallas, so the local talk radio 570 KLIF wants him on for a full hour, too. Like Glenn Beck or not, this is an exposure on the TV for a full hour people. Why isn't Ron Paul taking advantage of that opportunity?

I know Glenn was really stopmed on these forums, but I listened to him speak of Ron Paul, a rare moment he wasn't condescending, and he was talking about Ron Paul people, and how we do some pretty crazy shit. We harrass people with the conspiratorial bullshit, we spam the shit out of online polls and get mad that they remove RP (by the way that, in a way, is messed up, but in a way is right, so don't beat me up over this), Ron Paul stands up Glenn after being invited on the air.

I really couldn't counter those with anything. Enough meetings, time to get on national TV, and not for a 3 minute interview, but for a real talk.