PDA

View Full Version : A way to take Rudy down while keeping Ron clean

max
10-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Ron Paul Revolution and Google Ron Paul banners are great...but its also important to drive up the adversary's negatives.

So, our NJ crew will be rolling out with signs that read: "Google: Giuliani scandals" for highway overpasses and telephone poles.

Just the 10's of 1000 of drivers who see the negative signs is bad enough...but if they do a google search on that simple two - word phrase....they'll be in for a surprise!..Local media may even pick up on it...

Rudy takes the heat...RP stays clean.

I'm so sick of that thug talking down to RP. Let's expose his ass with a "Google: Giuliani scandals" national blitz..

try this http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=giuliani+scandals&btnG=Google+Search

hopeforamerica
10-09-2007, 09:43 PM
That is brilliant! Make sure they are no where near a Ron Paul banner and look different too.

max
10-09-2007, 09:44 PM
That is brilliant! Make sure they are no where near a Ron Paul banner and look different too.

if we did as many of these as we did RP banners....the media couldnt ignore it....

american.swan
10-09-2007, 09:47 PM
I love it, do it, now delete this thread before it gets seen by the media.

Misesian
10-09-2007, 09:48 PM
There's a few problems I see with this although it IS a good idea.

1.) Rudy isn't the only annointed candidate, you also have Fred Thompson so Rudy backers would simply switch over to Fred Thompson or to Mitt Romney.

2.) Most people support Ron Paul when they actually research him and read about the policies as he promotes them from his own mouth. If we take away from the marketing of Ron Paul we lose more potential supporters.

3.) There are STILL people who never even heard about Ron Paul even if you have hundreds of these signs up around your local area when you "painted the town Ron".

I think the best thing to do is to FOCUS ON RON PAUL and ignore these other candidates when it comes to the signs. For gun shows of course it's GREAT to print off a copy of the Fred THompson anti-gun record from the Conservatives Against Fred Thompson website.

max
10-09-2007, 09:48 PM
I love it, do it, now delete this thread before it gets seen by the media.

dont worry about the media.....we are RP suporters...not associated with the campaign...

and besides...all the stuff is true!

Razmear
10-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Feel free to use http://DontVote4.us for this purpose too. I've changed the default access to "Contributor" so you can enter what you like and I'll approve it for publication (within reason).

eb

max
10-09-2007, 09:52 PM
There's a few problems I see with this although it IS a good idea.

1.) Rudy isn't the only annointed candidate, you also have Fred Thompson so Rudy backers would simply switch over to Fred Thompson or to Mitt Romney.

2.) Most people support Ron Paul when they actually research him and read about the policies as he promotes them from his own mouth. If we take away from the marketing of Ron Paul we lose more potential supporters.

3.) There are STILL people who never even heard about Ron Paul even if you have hundreds of these signs up around your local area when you "painted the town Ron".

I think the best thing to do is to FOCUS ON RON PAUL and ignore these other candidates when it comes to the signs. For gun shows of course it's GREAT to print off a copy of the Fred THompson anti-gun record from the Conservatives Against Fred Thompson website.

i wouldnt take away from the RP signs...just devote some time to a few of these ...we have to step it and do BOTH...

as far as people switching to another candidate...u have a point there...but since Rudy is the frontrunner, (AT LEAST HERE ON THE EAST COAST) he is the guy to go after..

In NH, we can do : Google: Romney flip flop

In the south: fred thompson lobbyist

Bradley in DC
10-09-2007, 09:54 PM
We win by sticking to the issues and avoiding personal attacks. :mad:

max
10-09-2007, 09:56 PM
We win by sticking to the issues and avoiding personal attacks. :mad:

u couldnt be more wrong...

u are making a big mistake if u think that the masses of the american people are as intelligent and as civil as you are...

if these media annointed candidates arent torn down as false idols...we lose