PDA

View Full Version : Hardball - Ron Paul post debate interview

freedominnumbers
10-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Just saw Ron Paul on hardball. Very complimentary.

Looks like Chris Matthews is a closet RP supporter.

The Good Doctor
10-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Well Chris or CNBC did nothing to support Paul in the debate. I mean what the hell was that last question he got? "Would you support the Republican nomination?" My god what a joke. How much time did he get 5 minutes?

The only thing I commend is they gave the big 4 some tough questions.

Just saw Ron Paul on hardball. Very complimentary.

Looks like Chris Matthews is a closet RP supporter.

stones88
10-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Matthews made no attempt to defend Ron after neo-con Stephen Hayes called him crazy.

freedominnumbers
10-09-2007, 10:01 PM
Matthews made no attempt to defend Ron after neo-con Stephen Hayes called him crazy.

I was referring only to the actual face to face interview of RP. The rest of the coverage was not so good. (And hadn't been shown yet, guess you saw this earlier)

I think Matthews was under pressure today to not make any stands which might put his neutrality in question. I heard him being attacked throughout the day today on talk radio before the debates.

We can hope for positive coverage of Paul from Matthews in the future.

Tim724
10-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Dr Paul spoke very well in the CNBC post-debate interview with Larry Kudlow.

However, Kudlow had Don Luskin on the panel. Didn't he previously endorse Ron Paul? On one of those Ron Paul highlight reels on YouTube there is a clip where Kudlow asks who is the best pro-stock market candidate and someone answers "I mean this with all seriousness Larry...RON PAUL." Wasn't that Don Luskin? If so, why didn't he say anything in favor of Dr Paul?