PDA

View Full Version : Jason Lewis on national radio: Ron Paul was right!

MN Patriot
04-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Driving home I just heard Jason Lewis admit that Ron Paul was right about the middle east. We need to get out of there, now that it is evident that the billions (trillions?) of dollars we have spent hasn't solved much of anything.

Good to have a national radio host say Ron Paul is right, rather than the other neo-cons who ignore and snub him.

jbuttell
04-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Driving home I just heard Jason Lewis admit that Ron Paul was right about the middle east. We need to get out of there, now that it is evident that the billions (trillions?) of dollars we have spent hasn't solved much of anything.

Good to have a national radio host say Ron Paul is right, rather than the other neo-cons who ignore and snub him.

Who's Jason Lewis?

Yeah, I can look him up... but that's kinda my point.

MN Patriot
04-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Who's Jason Lewis?

Yeah, I can look him up... but that's kinda my point.

He guest hosts for Rush Limbaugh occasionally, he is on about 20 stations nationwide, plus XM radio.

http://www.jasonlewisshow.com/main.html

Any good coverage we can get...

jbuttell
04-06-2010, 05:11 PM
He guest hosts for Rush Limbaugh occasionally, he is on about 20 stations nationwide, plus XM radio.

http://www.jasonlewisshow.com/main.html

Any good coverage we can get...

I'm sure that's kinda 'shocking' for regular listeners to hear if he were to express that on a show like Rush.

SovereignMN
04-06-2010, 05:15 PM
I heard it on the way home tonight as well. It was awesome. Lewis has been a great commentator for awhile now but he's been misguided on foreign policy. Nice to see him finally come around. This was a big announcement. Lewis is pretty big in some markets, especially the Twin Cities.

paulitics
04-06-2010, 07:20 PM
This is kind of a big deal here. This will make it easier on former neocons to come to our side.

BlackTerrel
04-06-2010, 07:25 PM
I'm sure he meant to say "is" not "was"

paulitics
04-06-2010, 07:42 PM
This is an interview from a couple of years ago. This is quite a transformation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=H1TtegjSY08&feature=related

bunklocoempire
04-06-2010, 07:53 PM

Not familiar with J.Lewis, but this is encouraging as the "shouldn't have gone in" is usually followed with "but gotta finish the job".

I'll take it.:)

Anyone know if J. Lewis has any views on why Republicans lost congress in '06? Or PUSA '08? Thanks

Bunkloco

SWATH
04-07-2010, 09:00 AM
tube?

amonasro
04-07-2010, 09:12 AM
It's only because Obama is in office. It's perfectly fine to be in the Middle East when a Republican is in power.