PDA

View Full Version : The attack on Ron Paul is ON!

RevolutionSD
10-09-2007, 09:29 PM
They only gave RP a tiny bit of time to speak at the debates.

RP was killing the post-debate CNBC poll so they pulled it.

A commentator on MSNBC called Ron Paul "totally crazy" on Chris Mathews show right after the debate, and neither Chris nor the other guest stood up for RP.

The attack is ON and it's coming down heavy, and I believe it will get heavier. The MSM HATES Ron Paul, and went from ignore mode to attack mode.

The battle has been brought to us.....let this motivate us to do EVEN MORE than we have already- more signs, more donations, more freeway bannering, etc. We NEED him elected now more than ever!

bobmurph
10-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Time to get the boots on the ground.

Every city.

Every state.

Get your signs & your slim jims and hit the streets.

After tonight there is no denying that...The Revolution will NOT be televised.

Akus
10-09-2007, 09:31 PM
that's good news and bad news, the bad news is obvious - no air time. The good news is that they know RP is relevant and his movement is gaining ground, while that of others is either losing it or has it at the same level. Otherwise, this fiasco of a debate wouldn't happen.

amirite?

EvilEngineer
10-09-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm more prone to suggesting the media pundits "disappear" for a while... watch the networks scramble when their talking heads don't show up for work for a few days.

DjLoTi
10-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Game on! the rally in Michigan was huge, and it was in Ann Arbor? Yo, the revolution is a symbol that represents what we understand is happening. It'll be a beautiful life when Ron Paul's elected...

hard@work
10-09-2007, 09:34 PM
It's definately time for the grassroots to go on the offensive. They want to play hardball against Ron Paul we have to back him up.

RohanT
10-09-2007, 09:37 PM
*waits for gandhi quote*

bobmurph
10-09-2007, 09:38 PM
It's definately time for the grassroots to go on the offensive. They want to play hardball against Ron Paul we have to back him up.

It is time to MOBILIZE the army of Revolutionaries.

It sounds absurd and radical, but as more time and events pass, the more it rings true that this REALLY IS A REVOLUTION. I hated the "revolution" stuff at first...but it's just so accurate.

Omnis
10-09-2007, 09:40 PM
then they fight you.

isufferfromronpaulfever
10-09-2007, 09:41 PM
It is time to MOBILIZE the army of Revolutionaries.

It sounds absurd and radical, but as more time and events pass, the more it rings true that this REALLY IS A REVOLUTION. I hated the "revolution" stuff at first...but it's just so accurate.

It's on.

We've proved we are here, we proved we can raise the money. We should buy these MSM clowns right off their own networks. Imagine that?

DjLoTi
10-09-2007, 09:42 PM
then they fight you.

Well we know that Mike Huckabee is at least aware of that point.

DjLoTi
10-09-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm telling you, the party is on, this is happening live, right now. We are doing a really, really good job and I'm expecting something major within the next few weeks.

foofighter20x
10-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Well we know that Mike Huckabee is at least aware of that point.

LOL... The Huckster really IS running for VeeP.

Really... Why would he say that unless he's just trying to get in tight with us? ;)