PDA

View Full Version : Vicente Fox on Jon Stewart show about the NAU

wbbgjr
10-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Don't know if this was posted or not. can't find the search.

Just saw a replay of last nights Jon Stewart show. They had former Mexico Pres Vicente Fox on. He talked about how they could raise the standard of living of Mexico. His answer was with the North American Union.

First time I ever heard about it on the mainstream. How can people even call this a conspiracy theory anymore if that's the intention of Mexico?

paulitics
10-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Don't know if this was posted or not. can't find the search.

Just saw a replay of last nights Jon Stewart show. They had former Mexico Pres Vicente Fox on. He talked about how they could raise the standard of living of Mexico. His answer was with the North American Union.

First time I ever heard about it on the mainstream. How can people even call this a conspiracy theory anymore if that's the intention of Mexico?

because people are idiots.

BW4Paul
10-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Yup, sure enough, it's in the interview.

Go to http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/index.jhtml
and then click on the Vicente Fox interview.

Richandler
10-09-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm telling you we need to make documentaries on these things.

moonbat
10-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Vicente was on Larry King last night talking about the same thing. Here's a little bit of the transcript from the show:

KING: Earlier today in an interview, your successor, President Calderon said that anti-immigration sentiment in the United States is fuelling anti-American feelings in Mexico. Do you see -- if you agree, what is the implication of this?

FOX: Well, what I see is fear dominating people here -- or some people here because it's still, I would say that a majority of your citizens would go along with a reform, done with a proper intelligence and solve this problem once and for all and convert it into win-win situation.

And so to me, migration is an asset to the United States. The United States is losing jobs to China, to Asia, to Europe. The automobile industry in the United States is going broke and losing market share every day. And when we get together, Mexico's capacities, Canadian capacities, United States' capacities, and we build up NAFTA cooperations, then they become competitive and they can be in world markets.

KING: Are you interested in the United States' presidential race?

FOX: Of course. Like everybody else in the world, we would like to see back this leadership of the United States.

KING: Do you have any favorite?

FOX: Difficult to say because when you listen to candidates, everywhere, they talk too much. They concrete things very little. And -- but a lady would be my choice.

KING: Hillary.

FOX: A lady would be my choice.

KING: There ain't no other lady running.

SouthernGuy15
10-09-2007, 10:02 PM
People are idiots. Just a few months ago people were saying anyone who believed that individuals were pushing for a North American Union were wearing tinfoil hats, were out of their minds, and were part of the "lunatic fringe." Now EVERYONE realizes that the NAU is absolutely REAL!

Quite frankly, the mainstream tries to dismiss anything that does not fit in with their agenda of keeping the public brainwashed and under their control!

me3
10-09-2007, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv143EByPmI

Bill O'Reilly gets it right.

purepaloma
10-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Here he is talking about the currency with King.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYGrn0hZlCQ

Thom1776
10-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Fox is campaigning for President of The NAU!

I saw him on Larry King. It was amazing! They even ran a "campaign ad".

wbbgjr
10-10-2007, 01:33 AM
I guess Vicente Fox didn't get the memo that he's not supposed to mention the North American Union until the American economy collapses.

He must have really misjudged the sentiments in the U.S. if he thinks speaking out about the NAU is a good idea.

Thomas_Paine
10-10-2007, 02:15 AM
Vincent Fox needs to be confronted on tape about the NAU, perhaps we could get more info out of him.