PDA

View Full Version : Bogus Claims on Obama's Resume

Paul Revered
04-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Investigation reveals numerous bogus claims on Obama resume
April 3, 5:15 PMConservative ExaminerAnthony G. Martin

n what is being called 'the biggest hustle in human history,' a special investigation has discovered numerous bogus claims on Barack Obama's resume, including the outright lie that he was a 'Constitutional scholar and professor.'

The claim turns out to be false.

As investigators delve further into the background of Barack Obama, a disturbing picture is emerging of a man who is not who he claims to be. The information the public has been told concerning Obama is turning out to be false--fabrications and inventions of a man and an unseen force behind him that had clear ulterior motives for seeking the highest office in the land.

According to a special report issued by 'the Blogging Professor,' the Chicago Law School faculty hated Obama. The report states that Obama was unqualified, that he was never a 'constitutional professor and scholar,' and that he never served as editor of the Harvard Law Review while a student at the school.

The real truth is that Barack Obama was merely an 'instructor' at Chicago Law School, not a professor. Commonly, instructors are non-tenure-track teachers hired by colleges and universities to teach certain courses for a salary that is well below that of Associate Professors or full Professors.

In the hierarchy of higher education, the status of instructors is below that of associate professors and professors because they lack the credentials.

In fact, it can be safely concluded that the claims of Barack Obama concerning his educational credentials and work history in higher education are a complete sham. The President of the United States is a complete fraud.

According to Doug Ross:

I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about "Barry." Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn't even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn't have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

Thus, the question arises, was the claim that Obama was editor of the Harvard Law Review a 'put-up job' as well, allowing the student to claim he held this prestigious position without having the qualifications or meeting the requirements of holding that position? And why?

Further,

Consider this: 1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 possibly to escape charges that he "fibbed" on his bar application.

2. Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

4. A senior lecturer is one thing. A fully ranked law professor is another. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, "Obama did NOT 'hold the title' of a University of Chicago law school professor". Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school, but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

These are highly disturbing facts, verified facts from the people who know at the Chicago Law School.

There is more from Ross, however:

6. "He did not hold the title of professor of law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

7. The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the U.S. Constitution recently during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video.

9. In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in ourConstitution: the notion that we are all created equal."

10. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.

Obama has made sure that all of his records are sealed tight. And apart from the courageous souls at the various educational institutions who dared to speak the truth, the schools Obama claimed to attend unanimously refuse to release transcripts, records, or other bits of evidence concerning Obama's presence in their institutions.

BREAKING DEVELOPMENT--just as these disturbing facts come to light about Barack Obama, the White House is busy making deals with numerous 'journalists,' promising unprecedented access to the President in exchange for refraining from reporting certain information 'they may discover.'

http://www.examiner.com/x-37620-Conservative-Examiner~y2010m4d3-Investigation-reveals-numerous-bogus-claims-on-Obama-resume

Source provides reference links.

A. Havnes
04-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Wow. That's going to take a moment to digest. So, he never was a professor? I guess he also used around 16 different social security numbers (http://www.westernjournalism.com/?page_id=3255). This guy is nothing more than a fraud, and the fact that he hasn't been called out is extremely telling of our nation's lack of courage.

My own conviction is that Obama has no right to the Presidency on legal grounds. The guy is a liar and a fraud; he is also arrogant enough to force unconstitutional laws upon all our heads.

Ron Paul 2012!

Stary Hickory
04-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Well this is what I am talking about Obama is hiding something, his past is a locked door. Biggest scam of the century

Bruno
04-06-2010, 07:16 AM
What is missing from this thread are the Obama excuse-makers to help us understand how this all means nothing and we should focus on more important issues. :rolleyes:

angelatc
04-06-2010, 07:18 AM
The claims that he wasn't a professor emerged during the election season, and the school verified that he actually was a professor. He wasn't tenured, he wasn't on the tenured track, but only because he turned down the opportunities.

http://www.law.uchicago.edu/media

There may well be something to all this. But shrieking about it on the internet won't accomplish anything.

sevin
04-06-2010, 07:37 AM
What is missing from this thread are the Obama excuse-makers to help us understand how this all means nothing and we should focus on more important issues. :rolleyes:

Okay, I'll do it...

Come on, guys. The fact that Barry is a no good dirty liar doesn't mean he's not qualified to be the President. It doesn't matter that he's secretive, is hiding his past, and gave up his license to practice law. He's still commander in chief and needs our support. I mean, come oooooonnnnnn....... :D

ugh, i think i threw up a little while typing that.

Romulus
04-06-2010, 07:43 AM
I still think the guy's a C I A test tube experiment.

Paul Revered
04-06-2010, 08:04 AM
....My own conviction is that Obama has no right to the Presidency on legal grounds. The guy is a liar and a fraud; he is also arrogant enough to force unconstitutional laws upon all our heads....

Hold on thar Hoss. It's obvious that he's not subject to the USC. You implied so yourself. Now what Constitutional law prevents him being President of a Corporation?

Danke
04-06-2010, 08:16 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=235716&highlight=

Bruno
04-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Okay, I'll do it...

Come on, guys. The fact that Barry is a no good dirty liar doesn't mean he's not qualified to be the President. It doesn't matter that he's secretive, is hiding his past, and gave up his license to practice law. He's still commander in chief and needs our support. I mean, come oooooonnnnnn....... :D

ugh, i think i threw up a little while typing that.

nice. :)

TC95
04-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Digg it!

http://digg.com/politics/Investigation_reveals_numerous_bogus_claims_on_Oba ma_resume

Zippyjuan
04-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Wow. That's going to take a moment to digest. So, he never was a professor? I guess he also used around 16 different social security numbers (http://www.westernjournalism.com/?page_id=3255). This guy is nothing more than a fraud, and the fact that he hasn't been called out is extremely telling of our nation's lack of courage.

My own conviction is that Obama has no right to the Presidency on legal grounds. The guy is a liar and a fraud; he is also arrogant enough to force unconstitutional laws upon all our heads.

Ron Paul 2012!

The "numerous" Social Security numbers allegedly belonging to him (some list hundreds) were found by merely searching for similiar names in data bases. It does not mean that he actually had or used more than one. An identical search of you name would come back with hundreds of hits too probably. The more common name you have, the more matches would come up.

surf
04-06-2010, 08:06 PM
c'mon guys - it's Chicago. what do you expect?

edit: i'm not sure, but i think George O'Leary got a heavier review of his resume when he accepted the Notre Dame coaching job than Obama did. and we all know he didn't write his SOTU speach, which says much about the folks working for him....

edit2: the article is very heresay loaded. and you have to give him some credit for passing it.

edit3: great reporting on the Sounders in the Examiner

silus
04-06-2010, 08:24 PM
I don't like to be defending the man, but I think the thread starter would hammer his point home much more efficiently if he excluded dumb shit like this...

According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building.

surf
04-06-2010, 08:27 PM
I don't like to be defending the man, but I think the thread starter would hammer his point home much more efficiently if he excluded dumb shit like this...

that's actually from the original article. like i said, it's very heresay loaded.

Vessol
04-06-2010, 08:30 PM
I'd say there are quite a bit bigger hustles and scams in history before Barrack Obama, namely the Federal Reserve.

libertarian4321
04-07-2010, 08:17 AM
This story is more than a little hysterical.

I have several friends with PhD's who couldn't find jobs as tenure track professors right out of college- with degrees ranging from Particle Physics to Philosophy and English to Engineering.

Many of them became itinerant professors, with titles like "instructor" or "adjunct" or even worse "visiting lecturer" (even though they stayed in the job for a year or more- one of them was a "visiting lecturer" at Texas A&M for 2 years). Some of them did this for several years before finally landing a full time tenure track slot.

It doesn't mean "they weren't qualified" or that they "lied" when they told friends and family that they were professors - the students still addressed them as "Dr." or "Professor"- they just weren't able to find tenure track openings right out of grad school.

ALL of them are now associate professors or full professors.