PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!!! Get "For Liberty" to an open-minded SRLC speaker

rp08orbust
04-05-2010, 07:33 PM
A lady I contacted via Facebook regarding the SRLC replied with this:

I am going to the SRLC and am actually speaking and sitting on a discussion panel on the Tea Party Movement. I look forward to hearing him speak. I am still undecided about Presidential Candidates. I have immense respect for Ron Paul and consider him a serious contender. I will write back after the Conference and let you know my opinion. Are you going?

This sounded like someone who could be easily won over to Ron Paul for the straw poll, but not only that, someone who could make a plug for Ron Paul at the SRLC by giving his movement credit for the first Tea Party rally in her presentation, so I replied with this:

Unfortunately New Orleans is too far from Australia, where I now live, for me to be there.

If you don't mind sending me your mailing address, I'll get a copy of the documentary "For Liberty" sent to you. Here's an excerpt that you might find relevant to your presentation: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1039152876094

She replied with her address--she lives in Laurel, Mississippi. Is there anyone who could get a copy of "For Liberty" to her by Wednesday (before she leaves for New Orleans)? I can't tell from the SRLC agenda when her presentation on the Tea Party is, so I have to assume it could be as early as Thursday. If it were mailed by USPS on Tuesday from the same county, it should get to her by the next day, but otherwise, overnight express will probably be necessary (or else stick it in her mailbox yourself). PM me if you can do this and I'll send you her address.

malkusm
04-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Urgent bump - somebody who has a copy, send it via express shipping to this lady tomorrow. It would be great to get her on our side before her speech to the SRLC - even if it doesn't affect her talking points.

rp08orbust
04-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Anyone who volunteers, please reply to this thread and let us know who you are. I'm sending the lady's address to malkusm in case I'm not on the forums when you reply.

AdamT
04-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Just PMed you.

rp08orbust
04-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Just PMed you.

Address sent.

Thank you!

malkusm
04-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Just PMed you.

Thanks Adam! If something comes up where you can't send it out tomorrow, PM me and I'll do my best to find someone else. :)

AdamT
04-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks Adam! If something comes up where you can't send it out tomorrow, PM me and I'll do my best to find someone else. :)

It's going out tomorrow UPS next day air for Wed delivery. $42.00 ouch! I'm putting in a note "Please watch before SRLC". I'll put 2 copies in there for her too.

rp08orbust
04-05-2010, 09:59 PM
It's going out tomorrow UPS next day air for Wed delivery. $42.00 ouch! I'm putting in a note "Please watch before SRLC". I'll put 2 copies in there for her too.

Thanks, Adam, you're the (aptly named) man!

AdamT
04-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Delivered. Hope she watches it before her speech.

This notice is to confirm that the following shipment has been delivered.

Important Delivery Information

Delivery Date / Time: 07-April-2010 / 12:33 PM
Driver Release Location: FRONT DOOR

UPS Service: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
Weight: 1.0 LBS

rp08orbust
04-07-2010, 02:11 PM

Thanks again Adam!

low preference guy
04-07-2010, 03:08 PM

http://www.colectiva.tv/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/applause.gif

rp08orbust
04-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Does anyone know if the presentation on the Tea Party has happened and whether Cindy gave credit to Ron Paul?

FSP-Rebel
04-10-2010, 01:05 AM
Fast move, Adam. Thx.

AdamT
04-10-2010, 01:21 AM
No prob. I would be interested to know if it had any effect on her.