PDA

View Full Version : Riddle Me This: General David Patraeus

FrostyLeaf
04-05-2010, 06:11 PM
I think it is certainly not coincidence that this first came from the London Daily Telegraph.

Obama has increasingly exhausted his usefullness now that his healthcare panels are all set up exactly like the British modeled ones(NHS/NICE policy made under Tony Blair), and he has even gone to the extent of appointing a man that was knighted by the Queen herself for his service to the Empire in assisting the British NHS in creating the National Institute for Clinical Excellence. Thats right, Dr. Donald Herwick is the new head for the "Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Dispursement"(CMD).

Sacrificing his usefullness has now made the President increasingly vulnerable to assassination. These militias and the sort are not the danger themselves, but rather a media cover for a real intelligence operation that could occur.

So in short: Riddle me this.

Obama is killed late this year, early next year. Then Patraeus is thrusted into a virtual dictatorship based on the crisis casued by his assissination.

There is absolutely no other reason to offer up Patraeus's name, especially in the manner of "David Patraeus for President: Run General Run", unless the intent is to remove obama and "replace him" with General David Patraeus. They praise him for his simply idiotic strategies in Iraq and Afghanistan, and naturally that includes the protection of the opium logistics that the same people shooting at our men/women use to finance themselves in afghanistan and elsewhere. The "Hands off Opium" mentality adopted by NATO, then Bush, and now Obama and the respective Generals has to stop, or else get out because you have no ability to stabalize the region to repair, at minimum, the damage we have created for wrongfully invading in the first place.

That is the reality of the situation in my opinion. It is Treason. Seems way to damn obvious. They will get more mileage now out of Obama dead than alive. The fact that British are screwing us is obvious as well.

www.Keshaforcongress.com

RM918
04-05-2010, 06:15 PM
I've certainly heard of farther-fetched things said here, but that's still rather fantastical and random.