PDA

View Full Version : ChipIn to send Matt Collins to SRLC to vote for Ron in straw poll

Bergie Bergeron
04-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Given the state of the economy and the fact that my income streams have trickled to almost nothing, I cannot pay for this trip myself. However if Ron Paul wins the SRLC straw poll the victory will be worth millions in advertising for both Rand and Ron, but more importantly the liberty movement as a whole.

If anyone is interested in chipping in to send me to the SRLC in NOLA to vote for Ron in the poll, then I am willing to go.

My plan is this, fly in on the morning of Saturday, travel from the airport to the conference. Vote, take the shuttle back to the airport, fly back home to Nashville the same day. That will save on any potential lodging.

All of my expenses will not total more than $250. Since many people have urged me to start the chip-in, here it is for those who would be willing to donate:

http://mattfornashvillegopchair.chipin.com/trip-to-srlc-to-vote-for-ron-paul-straw-poll

He's halfway there :)

rp08orbust
04-05-2010, 11:14 AM
He's halfway there :)

Which is where he's been for two days. If he could find a few others from Nashville to go with him, I think he'd get the rest in no time.

Matt Collins
04-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Which is where he's been for two days. If he could find a few others from Nashville to go with him, I think he'd get the rest in no time.Working on it. :)