PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party leads Obama in 2012 Poll

Brett
04-05-2010, 08:52 AM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/april_2010/tea_party_48_obama_44

I wonder who the best Tea Party candidate is... :rolleyes:

fuzzybekool
04-05-2010, 09:00 AM
I am sure the MSM will jump all over this poll......... NOT

RM918
04-05-2010, 09:16 AM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/april_2010/tea_party_48_obama_44

I wonder who the best Tea Party candidate is... :rolleyes:

You'd need to get all the Tea Party voters in, and a LARGE swath of them are absolutely NOT Paul supporters, but Republicans straight down the line that've fallen for Palin's rebranding. It's just an illusion. Take this away, put this in, and bam! We've got a Republican movement without the guilt of being referred to as Republican. They'd vote Bush back in in a heartbeat.

We have a lot of mind changing to do if we want to pull that off, but I'm not sure that's possible in this timeframe. They've bought the 'supporting wars are patriotic' line from the statist hook, line and sinker, and they'll have nothing but vitriol for Paul.

speciallyblend
04-05-2010, 11:46 AM
You'd need to get all the Tea Party voters in, and a LARGE swath of them are absolutely NOT Paul supporters, but Republicans straight down the line that've fallen for Palin's rebranding. It's just an illusion. Take this away, put this in, and bam! We've got a Republican movement without the guilt of being referred to as Republican. They'd vote Bush back in in a heartbeat.

We have a lot of mind changing to do if we want to pull that off, but I'm not sure that's possible in this timeframe. They've bought the 'supporting wars are patriotic' line from the statist hook, line and sinker, and they'll have nothing but vitriol for Paul.

well i would have to correct you. i am hearing the opposite from tea party folks.

the tea party folks i talked to at the gop summit assembly want nothing to do with mccain or big gov gop and many were not talking positive about palin just because of palins endorsement of mccain. you cannot lump all tea partiers or gop or dems. this is the msm bs game!!