PDA

View Full Version : Scott Horton destroys neocon in a debate on terrorism

disorderlyvision
04-04-2010, 11:26 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/705336

This is video from the debate held on September 11, 2008

BuddyRey
04-05-2010, 02:16 AM
I've heard Scott Horton as a guest on Free Talk Live a couple of times. The guy definitely knows his stuff. I haven't watched the debate yet, but I can't say I hold out much hope for his opposition!

Agorism
04-05-2010, 02:20 AM
Seen this before.

BuddyRey
04-05-2010, 02:50 AM
Oh yes...Scott Horton is tearing this neocon a new one!

GunnyFreedom
04-05-2010, 03:13 AM
Scott sounded awesome, but I couldn't watch it, that bald guy made me want to destroy my laptop, and I can't afford that so I had to shut it off. :o

Agorism
04-05-2010, 03:50 AM
I recall the bald guy refused to shake hands at the end because he was so angry. He comes across as a having an attitude problem.

disorderlyvision
04-05-2010, 03:42 PM
I've heard Scott Horton as a guest on Free Talk Live a couple of times. The guy definitely knows his stuff. I haven't watched the debate yet, but I can't say I hold out much hope for his opposition! You should check out the interview archives at antiwar.com I have learned more about foreign affairs from scott horton's show than anywhere else. always good and educational, with great guests.

Oh yes...Scott Horton is tearing this neocon a new one!
Indeed!

Scott sounded awesome, but I couldn't watch it, that bald guy made me want to destroy my laptop, and I can't afford that so I had to shut it off. :o

Yeah bald guy is annoying, but it was worth setting through his drivel to hear scott rip him to shreds in the rebuttal, and the guy used the most common neocon arguments that you will hear over and over when talking to the general public, so it was interesting to see how horton addressed some of those.

I recall the bald guy refused to shake hands at the end because he was so angry. He comes across as a having an attitude problem.
I missed that part but it is not suprising, you could tell the guy was getting frustrated

Dreamofunity
04-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Just about finished watching it, it was awesome.

Pacis
04-05-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm a huge fan of Scott's show. I'll check out this debate as soon as I have time.

RM918
04-05-2010, 06:12 PM
It was painful listening to the guy giving the introduction. Did they tell the janitor to put on a suit and read?