PDA

View Full Version : Constitutional Sheriff Bruning makes the August Ballot in Colorado

InTheoryTV
04-04-2010, 08:52 PM
Carl Bruning running as "Your Constitutional Sheriff" in Larimer County, Colorado made it on the August Republican Primary ballot yesterday! Carl Bruning is the former Colorado/Wyoming state coordinator for Ron Paul's 08 bid. A lot of grass root volunteers in Northern Colorado helped make our first goal possible in our caucus state.

Check out this quote from a newspaper article (http://www.reporterherald.com/news_story.asp?id=27578) today:

Two Republican candidates will continue their races for the Larimer County sheriff seat after getting the nod from their party.

Both Justin Smith and Carl Bruning received enough votes at the Larimer County Republican Assembly on Saturday to appear in the Aug. 10 primary.
At the Republican assembly — which drew more than 1,000 people — the sheriff’s seat was the only contested race.

Candidate Bruning said he was feeling great after the assembly and is now looking forward to the next phase of the election process.

Bruning — who has previous leadership experience in the Air Force and serving in Operation Desert Shield — said he hopes to reach out to all members of the community and let them know how he can protect their rights and freedoms.

“If they’re for life, liberty, property, firearms and freedom, that’s a message that’s very appealing for everyone,” he said. “I think it will bring people together as we move into the primary.”

The primary is in August so we will be working hard here in Northern Colorado for liberty. Help spread the message about our campaign. If you do the Facebook thing, become a Fan of the "Constitutional Sheriff's" Facebook page and then let your liberty friends know about it as well. Currently we have around 337 fans vs. the other candidates near 500 fans. Can Ron Paul people work the net? Show us how! Thanks. :)

Here is the link to the Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carl-Bruning-for-Constitutional-Sheriff-in-Larimer-County-Colorado/288284675755

speciallyblend
04-04-2010, 09:14 PM
www.campaignforliberty.com Bonnie Cannon and Liberty-minded Colorado Folks are making things happen in Colorado:) as well as InTheoryTV , will let you know about my county assembly sat;)

WAY TO GO CARL BRUNING:)

InTheoryTV
04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
I look forward to finding out what happens in the high country. Any liberty candidates I should be aware of from your neck of the rockies?

driller80545
04-04-2010, 09:20 PM
I lived in Larimer County for 15 years up until a couple of years ago. They need a constitutional sheriff badly. It is one of the most government controlled places that I have ever lived and worked in.

Anti Federalist
04-04-2010, 09:21 PM
I lived in Larimer County for 15 years up until a couple of years ago. They need a constitutional sheriff badly. It is one of the most government controlled places that I have ever lived and worked in.

Good to see you again driller.

driller80545
04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Back at ya AF. How's life on the high seas?

Anti Federalist
04-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Back at ya AF. How's life on the high seas?

Good, calming down after a rough winter, no doubt.

speciallyblend
04-04-2010, 09:31 PM
I look forward to finding out what happens in the high country. Any liberty candidates I should be aware of from your neck of the rockies?

Yes Kevin Cannell( a good friend of mine) is running for county seat in lake county. personal note i had asked him to run with urging of party leaders other then the gop;).

He has support from all parties and voters. there is another gentleman running against him but the only way the cogop in lake county will win is to nominate the ron paul republican, Kevin Cannell;).

If Kevin wins the nomination. Then i expect him to be the first republican to beat a dem out of this county seat;) I suspect Kevin will win the nomination if the gop picks him;) if they do not pick him. there will be no way they will beat the dem.

we would have mike bordogna(what i consider a ron paul dem) and kevin cannell(ron paul republican) on the county seat giving us a Ron Paul oriented conservative local government! which would stand for individual liberty and smaller/realistic accountable government!!!

the revolution continues,reclaim both parties for Liberty:) like i have told folks many times, many democrats in our local democratic party are more republican then the lake county gop! I am still a Republican but their is no reason not to hold both parties accountable by voting them in our out!!

let the cogop and gop and any local party alienate themselves! as RON PAUL SAYS, ALL POLITICS IS LOCAL, i plan on using the largest voting block in my counties to hold all elected officials accountable!!!!!!!

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!:)

speciallyblend
04-04-2010, 09:33 PM

I know Carl Bruning:) personally it is like Ron Paul running for Sheriff in Larimer County Colorado;)

driller80545
04-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Good, calming down after a rough winter, no doubt.

Yeah, the gulf was cold and wet this winter. Now it will get good and hot though. Drilling is picking up.

driller80545
04-04-2010, 09:36 PM
I know Carl Bruning:) personally it is like Ron Paul running for Sheriff in Larimer County Colorado;)

Good, good. TPTB won't give up easily.

ninepointfive
04-05-2010, 09:24 AM

No kidding! When I heard Carl was running, I immediately called up and offered my help. This to me is even more exiting than Ron Paul's Presidential campaign.

Of course Ron is the reason why we are all here. Also, we aren't just Pauler's anymore. We are bringing other people into the fold. The Ron Paul Revolution is real, and so is this Liberty movement!

Go Carl, Go Ron!! For Liberty!

John Taylor
04-05-2010, 11:05 AM
No kidding! When I heard Carl was running, I immediately called up and offered my help. This to me is even more exiting than Ron Paul's Presidential campaign.

Of course Ron is the reason why we are all here. Also, we aren't just Pauler's anymore. We are bringing other people into the fold. The Ron Paul Revolution is real, and so is this Liberty movement!

Go Carl, Go Ron!! For Liberty!

Carl will be a huge improvement! We continually need strong advocates of limited government and the freedom philosophy running for small, local offices within the Republican Party. We are going to see all of our efforts pay 15 years from now when we have a slew of candidates rising from lower offices to congressional and state-wide offices because of their strong track-record and consistency! This is how it's done!

InTheoryTV
04-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Be sure to also check out the campaign's web site: http://carlbruning.com

YouTube - Carl Bruning "Your Constitutional Sheriff" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysrTG89MpxU)

speciallyblend
04-05-2010, 03:24 PM
blimpin, WOLVERINES

InTheoryTV
04-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Can someone repost this at the DailyPaul.com? Thanks!

InTheoryTV
04-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Carl Bruning was recently mentioned in an article in The New American:
The Tea Party & Choosing Choice Candidates
(http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/3215-the-tea-party-choosing-choice-candidates)
The article covers the a recent poll that shows 41% of Americans have a favorable opinion of the "Tea Party". Points out that

Given the mercurial nature of politics and the ebb and flow of campaigns, it would be impracticable and perhaps even impossible to publish a list of all the candidates claiming some degree of simpatico with the Tea Party Movement or adherence to its platform of small government, lower taxes, and greater responsibility. With that hindrance in mind, on the next page is a roster of candidates who have affirmed their adherence to the fundamental principles of the Tea Party Movement: limited government, reduced spending, lower taxes, and personal liberty.

The responsibility of those rallying around the Tea Party flag (or any other constitutional banner) is to identify those candidates and causes consistent with their values and promote them, propel them, and praise them in the ears of all those who will listen.

Constitutional Candidates
Adam Kokesh - New Mexico (Congress)
Art Robinson - Oregon (Congress)
Bill Hunt - Orange County, California (Sheriff)
Bill Connor - South Carolina (Governor)
BJ Lawson - North Carolina (Congress)

Carl Bruning - Colorado (Larimer County Sheriff)
www.carlbruning.com (http://carlbruning.com)

Chelene Nightingale - California (Governor)
Chris Simcox - Arizona (Senate)
David Hedrick - Washington (Congress)
David Ratowitz - Illinois (Congress)
Dennis Steele - Vermont (Governor)
Glen Bradley - North Carolina (State House)
Heidi Munson - Washington (State Representative)
Jake Towne - Pennsylvania (Congress)
Jaynee Germond - Oregon (Congress)
Jim Deakin - Arizona (Senate)
Jim Forsythe - New Hampshire (State Senate)
Joe Walsh - Illinois (Congress)
John Dennis - California (Congress)
Justin Amash - Michigan (Congress)
Marvin “Chick” Heileson - Idaho (Congress)
Michael Chadwick - Idaho (Congress)
Mike Beitler - North Carolina (Senate)
Mike Vasovski - South Carolina (Congress)
Patrick Henry Sellers - Pennsylvania (Congress)
Paul Lambert - Alabama (Congress)
Peter Schiff - Connecticut (Senate)
Rand Paul - Kentucky (Senate)
Randy Brogdon - Oklahoma (Governor)
Ray McBerry - Georgia (Governor)
RJ Harris - Oklahoma (Congress)
Robert Broadus - Maryland (Congress)
Robert Lowry - Texas (Congress)
Ron Paul - Texas (Congress)
Roy Moore - Alabama (Governor)
Shane Coley - Georgia (State Senate)
Valerie Meyers - Georgia (Congress)
Van Irion - Tennessee (Congress)

Always good to be on a list with Ron Paul and the other liberty candidates! :)

speciallyblend
04-10-2010, 05:34 PM
WOLVERINES, Great News, Carl Bruning Rocks. we did well up here in lake county as well 16-9 in favor of a ron paul republican!

InTheoryTV
04-10-2010, 05:42 PM
speciallyblend, is that 16 to 9 vote give Kevin the nomination or is there a primary?

speciallyblend
04-10-2010, 05:45 PM
speciallyblend, is that 16 to 9 vote give Kevin the nomination or is there a primary?

primary but we were only 2 votes away from outright winning! it goes to a primary but we did good we got 16 out of 25 votes. that sends a nice message!!

I am confident that Kevin will win primary and general:) kevin won the delegates over from a lifelong republican. i feel a shift in 2010 not 2012;)

RON PAUL 2012

InTheoryTV
04-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Good to know and good job specialityblend :)

speciallyblend
04-10-2010, 05:48 PM

i also talked to ex senator ken chlouber and told hi mto contact the northern tea party;) he asked about tea parties;)

speciallyblend
04-10-2010, 10:58 PM
blimpin for CARL, no straw poll needed;)

speciallyblend
04-11-2010, 08:13 AM
we are not waiting for ron paul 2012. in colorado we are talking 2010;)

speciallyblend
04-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Bigger News then the SRLC;)

speciallyblend
04-12-2010, 06:21 PM
blimpin for real elections

speciallyblend
04-14-2010, 11:13 AM
blimpin

InTheoryTV
04-25-2010, 07:21 PM
Here is a powerful video montage of Carl Bruning speaking at a recent Sheriff candidate forum. See what he has to say and judge for yourself if he is a liberty candidate worth supporting.

YouTube - Bruning for Sheriff: Speaking at the Loveland 912 Project's Candidate Forum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYUxw27bjhk)

speciallyblend
04-27-2010, 07:48 AM
blimpin

ninepointfive
04-27-2010, 07:57 AM
Working on Bruning's campaign, and his Posse for Liberty has been an outlet to my frustrations over government tyranny all these years. I've met truly awesome people, like InTheory, who I've become great friends with.

Not only that, but Liberty minded folks tend to be the most educated about politics. We are all hard working Americans and we want our Constitutional Republic back! Time to take action.

speciallyblend
04-27-2010, 08:06 AM
Working on Bruning's campaign, and his Posse for Liberty has been an outlet to my frustrations over government tyranny all these years. I've met truly awesome people, like InTheory, who I've become great friends with.

Not only that, but Liberty minded folks tend to be the most educated about politics. We are all hard working Americans and we want our Constitutional Republic back! Time to take action.

yeah i hear you:) Bonnie is the best to:) if times were better i would be down in the front range helping you guys and gals!!

ninepointfive
04-27-2010, 08:14 AM
yeah i hear you:) Bonnie is the best to:) if times were better i would be down in the front range helping you guys and gals!!

Of course, I also mean to include you in that list of great people! Those were some memorable times at the state convention. Of course, we all met at a bar and grill afterward to PARTY! =)

Just imagine 50 Pauler's gathered to have a good time and develop camaraderie! It's the reason we're still in the fight to this day. We have a great chance to actually pull out a victory this year!:cool:

speciallyblend
04-27-2010, 08:33 AM
Of course, I also mean to include you in that list of great people! Those were some memorable times at the state convention. Of course, we all met at a bar and grill afterward to PARTY! =)

Just imagine 50 Pauler's gathered to have a good time and develop camaraderie! It's the reason we're still in the fight to this day. We have a great chance to actually pull out a victory this year!:cool:

you betcha. I am more excited for 2010 Colorado Liberty then i was for Ron Paul 2008 ,but i can tell you i am 1,000,000,000 times more motivated for RON PAUL 2012;)

brings back GREAT MEMORIES

YouTube - Colorado GOP Convention Ron Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd-dAqCnKyA)

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 10:20 AM
blimpin for Positivity!!!!!!!!!

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 06:39 PM
blimpin for my friend Carl Bruning!

InTheoryTV
04-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Here is the most recent video. Check it out...
YouTube - Bruning for Sheriff: Speaking at the Ft. Collins Tea Party 4/15/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Ka4stRplQ)

speciallyblend
05-03-2010, 07:43 PM
blimpin for Carl