PDA

View Full Version : Any video from when Alex Jones ran for Congress?

RileyE104
04-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Just wondering.. I read earlier that he ran in 2000.

I have mixed feelings about AJ.. I posted earlier in another topic about how I thought he does some things that are staged. I really don't know if that's true or not, but whatever. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he helped launch my interest in certain topics which eventually led to my discovering Ron Paul.

Anyways, why doesn't he run again? I know with the bulk of his beliefs he'd catch a lot of heat from the Media, but I figured he'd just enjoy that and take it as publicity and a chance to spread his message.. I do think it's useless to rant off about how 9/11 was an inside job, since I think most people have made up their mind about that already, also because I believe that if you believe that then how can you be a true believer in what Ron Paul has to say.. I mean, how can you have "9/11 was an Inside Job" AND the belief in Blowback? You either believe it was an Inside Job or you believe that men were motivated to take the WTC down. Sometimes I don't know what to think. Like I said, I discovered Alex Jones first, so part of me wants to think that it was some sort of Inside Job, but most of me just says that Ron's position is much more practical and intellectual..

Either way, I think it would be pretty cool to see AJ run for Congress again.. IDK why he doesn't give it another shot, just to give the neo-cons a run for their money.

Immortal Technique
04-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Just wondering.. I read earlier that he ran in 2000.

I have mixed feelings about AJ.. I posted earlier in another topic about how I thought he does some things that are staged. I really don't know if that's true or not, but whatever. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he helped launch my interest in certain topics which eventually led to my discovering Ron Paul.

Anyways, why doesn't he run again? I know with the bulk of his beliefs he'd catch a lot of heat from the Media, but I figured he'd just enjoy that and take it as publicity and a chance to spread his message.. I do think it's useless to rant off about how 9/11 was an inside job, since I think most people have made up their mind about that already, also because I believe that if you believe that then how can you be a true believer in what Ron Paul has to say.. I mean, how can you have "9/11 was an Inside Job" AND the belief in Blowback? You either believe it was an Inside Job or you believe that men were motivated to take the WTC down. Sometimes I don't know what to think. Like I said, I discovered Alex Jones first, so part of me wants to think that it was some sort of Inside Job, but most of me just says that Ron's position is much more practical and intellectual..

Either way, I think it would be pretty cool to see AJ run for Congress again.. IDK why he doesn't give it another shot, just to give the neo-cons a run for their money.

a bunch of his buddies got him to run as a republican one time against some democrat that was un popular.
At least thats what he said in a recent interview in Canada

Andrew-Austin
04-04-2010, 08:20 PM
I mean, how can you have "9/11 was an Inside Job" AND the belief in Blowback? You either believe it was an Inside Job or you believe that men were motivated to take the WTC down. Sometimes I don't know what to think.

Why are they exclusive to one another?

Blowback is just a general theory about the consequences of foreign policy, you don't have to believe 9/11 was an example of blowback in order to accept the general theory.

That said I'm not a "truther" in that I don't really care about the matter.

RileyE104
04-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Why are they exclusive to one another?

Blowback is just a general theory about the consequences of foreign policy, you don't have to believe 9/11 was an example of blowback in order to accept the general theory.

That said I'm not a "truther" in that I don't really care about the matter.

All I meant was how can someone believe 9/11 is a result of Blowback if he thinks it was an Inside Job? Either way, like you, I don't care much. I used to think it was an Inside Job before I discovered the logic of Ron Paul, which caused me to turn on my previous beliefs and embrace what I now see as the simple truth..

dannno
04-04-2010, 08:54 PM
All I meant was how can someone believe 9/11 is a result of Blowback if he thinks it was an Inside Job?

Actually it's really easy.. Amazingly easy, in fact. It's as easy as getting a free credit score at free credit report dot com.

Sit back and think about it for a few minutes, let me see if you can get it on your own. If you really can't think of how it could possibly happen, I'll explain it to you in a little while.

TheConstitutionLives
04-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Hot topic

RileyE104
04-04-2010, 09:29 PM
Actually it's really easy.. Amazingly easy, in fact. It's as easy as getting a free credit score at free credit report dot com.

Sit back and think about it for a few minutes, let me see if you can get it on your own. If you really can't think of how it could possibly happen, I'll explain it to you in a little while.

Maybe we're thinking about different "Inside Jobs" ...
I was thinking more of the Truthers that think the Hijackers were agents of some sort. If they were agents then where is the "revenge" factor that Blowback explains?