PDA

View Full Version : Forget about CNBC censoring their polls. You're wasting your time.

hard@work
10-09-2007, 08:21 PM
It doesn't matter that CNBC censored their polls. Why?

Because they censored their debate.

Who cares about the online poll when they clearly avoided giving Ron Paul even close to fair air time or questions that the people deserved to hear him asked?

foofighter20x
10-09-2007, 08:23 PM
It'd be nice if the American Taxpayers Union would hold a debate...

RP would own that one!! :D

NewEnd
10-09-2007, 08:24 PM
It doesn't matter that CNBC censored their polls. Why?

Because they censored their debate.

Who cares about the online poll when they clearly avoided giving Ron Paul even close to fair air time or questions that the people deserved to hear him asked?

I agree. We own the internet, it's obvious now. They should go to land line telephone polls that don't mention his name and call at 1 pm on a weekday, to get the answer they are looking for.

hard@work
10-09-2007, 08:24 PM
You cannot own a debate if you are not allotted fair and equal time. Well, RP has several times actually haha ... but that's not the point.

Paulestinian
10-09-2007, 08:25 PM
You cannot own a debate if you are not allotted fair and equal time. Well, RP has several times actually haha ... but that's not the point.

I'm starting to like the Fox News debates better. At least there, they try to ridicule him and it backfires.

hard@work
10-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Anyone by chance get a tally of total time given to the candidates?

SouthernGuy15
10-09-2007, 08:29 PM
It's very simple. If we want Ron Paul to win the nomination we have to do two things.

1) Donate as much money as we possibly can. I mean digging deep and getting serious about contributing.

2) Going out and convincing others to support Ron Paul as passionately as ourselves.

Seriously, if we want this campaign to succeed we cannot count on debates and televised events. We need to give Ron Paul the dollars and supporters he needs to get the job done himself without the MSM!

Cindy
10-09-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm starting to like the Fox News debates better. At least there, they try to ridicule him and it backfires.

Exactly! I think they used that strategy to spawn a fight of the night between twit and Ruby over line Item Vetos.

Didn't you all gag when Ruby said, " They are unconstitutional"? Since when does he give a crap about the most Important document of LAW ruling over this nation?

He hasn't honored it with the war, patriot act, immigration, or gun rights to name a few.

speciallyblend
10-09-2007, 08:41 PM
CNBC Customer Care Team
----- Kenny Griffin Wrote -----
First Name: Kenny
Last Name: Griffin
Registered User: No
We watched the debate live on cnbc,we were then directed to vote on
your poll.We are registered republicans and me and my wife voted on
our
seperate computers once= our 2 votes for Ron Paul.We both noticed
around
8000 votes.(Ron Paul Winning at around 75% so im curious.Why you
removed the poll.No One is voting more then once.These are real votes
for
the only REAL CANDIDATE Ron Paul .I hope you put the poll or results
back up Ron Paul WON it handsdown.If you want i can have my wife email
as
well to verify my vote.If you have any questions you can call me at my
home number -------------------- or my work number in the next 2 days at
-------------(ask for kenny) please correct this.I know the results
were 75%
for Ron Paul at 8000 votes.Why pull the Poll? thanks 2 registered republicans for RON
PAUL oo and our 19yr old daughter is voting for Ron Paul as well

sunghoko
10-09-2007, 09:03 PM
I just watched the replay and I barely got to hear Ron and topped off with bartiromo asking that waste of time question to Thompson. 30 seconds to bask in Fred's glory.

All the "leading" candidates have turned into comedians.

I hate MSM.

EvilEngineer
10-09-2007, 09:15 PM
We do own the internet.... but why the hell have the black hats been holding out? Seriously... come on black hats... drain the other candidates' bank accounts, issue warrants in their names... give them hell!