PDA

View Full Version : Obama Delivers 17 Minute Answer to Woman Who is "Over-Taxed"

clb09
04-03-2010, 04:58 PM
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/04/obamas-17-minute-2500-word-res.html

Toward the end of a question-and-answer session with workers at an advanced battery technology manufacturer, a woman named Doris stood to ask the president whether it was a "wise decision to add more taxes to us with the health care" package.

"We are over-taxed as it is," Doris said bluntly.

Obama started out feisty. "Well, let's talk about that, because this is an area where there's been just a whole lot of misinformation, and I'm going to have to work hard over the next several months to clean up a lot of the misapprehensions that people have," the president said.

He then spent the next 17 minutes and 12 seconds lulling the crowd into a daze.

Paper: Obama Clearly Using Covert Hypnosis Techniques (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2632243805609535185#)

awake
04-03-2010, 06:08 PM
You can not negotiate the sacred cow.

nate895
04-03-2010, 07:38 PM

Paper: Obama Clearly Using Covert Hypnosis Techniques (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2632243805609535185#)

@ the video: LOL at the fact that hypnosis works best on "young people" and "educated people." Just goes to show there isn't much behind "education" these days. So, apparently, after a politician's speech, you should ask the guys with beer guts wearing baseball caps.

literatim
04-03-2010, 07:55 PM
@ the video: LOL at the fact that hypnosis works best on "young people" and "educated people." Just goes to show there isn't much behind "education" these days. So, apparently, after a politician's speech, you should ask the guys with beer guts wearing baseball caps.

Didn't you know a Will save is modified by Wisdom and not Intelligence? :D

nate895
04-03-2010, 07:57 PM

Yes, that is why intelligence is useless without wisdom. You can be duped into believing anything if you don't have the wisdom to actually find good and bad arguments, and to know when some bozo is trying to hypnotize you.

Romulus
04-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Thats why I contend there is street smart (common sense) and book smart. Not many people are both.

Erazmus
04-03-2010, 08:07 PM

HA!!! I rolled a 20. :D

RileyE104
04-03-2010, 08:19 PM

I think in 2012, Ron should use this tactic... :p

newbitech
04-03-2010, 08:23 PM
that music was tripping me out

Bruno
04-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Has anyone else looked at the pdf? I've only read through some of it, but there are some interesting examples in there.

http://www.internet-grocer.net/hypnosis.pdf

AN EXAMINATION OF OBAMA’S USE OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES
EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY 2
READ THIS TABLE OF CONTENTS
Skeptics will surely doubt the information provided in this document with four specific oppositions – each
of which this document disproves......................................... .................................................. ................................4
Foreword and commentary .................................................. .................................................. ................... 5
PART 1 – HYPNOSIS BASICS............................................ .................................................. ...............................5
You must understand the basics of Ericksonian hypnosis to see what Obama is doing..........................................5
Real “hypnosis” explained......................................... .................................................. ...........................................6
Two separate definitions of “hypnosis”:....................................... .................................................. .......... 6
The origins of “covert hypnosis” and “conversational hypnosis” aka “black ops” hypnosis..................................8
Bypassing the dominant hemisphere’s rational judgment (“critical factor”).......................................... .................9
PART 2 – WHAT OBAMA IS ACTUALLY DOING .................................................. .......................................10
Obama’s actions are far more deceptive than simply lying............................................. ......................................10
The study of the effects of mass hypnosis .................................................. ............................................ 12
Illegality of Obama’s use of hypnosis .................................................. .................................................. 13
The hypnosis technique of “pacing and leading” to sideline rational judgment.......................................... ..........14
How pacing is done:............................................. .................................................. ................................ 15
Specific examples of Obama using 14 separate hypnotic pacing statements in his Denver 2008
Convention speech............................................ .................................................. ................................... 16
Embedded and hidden meanings – “deep structure” of language vs “surface structure”......................................18
How Ericksonian “linking statements” mimic the way the brain accepts information .........................................19
Basics of Obama’s pacing and leading: The “because we need change, that is why I should be your next
president” argument .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................20
Obama’s speeches as one big hypnotic trance induction using extra slow speech, rhythm, tonalities,
vagueness, visual imagery, metaphor, and raising of emotion .................................................. ............................21
The use of Ericksnian “vagueness” in speech as a linguistic induction tool: “Change” and “Yes we
can.” .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. . 22
Use of visual imagery and imagination as an induction tool .................................................. ................ 23
The stacking of hypnotic language patterns in 40+ minute long speeches.......................................... ..................24
Obama’s unusual use of hand gestures as subconscious programming and hypnotic anchoring designed to
be triggered in the voting booth on November 4th............................................... .................................................2 5
*Obama’s hypnotic command that “a light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you
will experience an epiphany, and you will say to yourself, ‘I have to vote for Barack’”......................................28
An example of Obama using both of these hypnotic hand gestures, hypnotic programming followed by
hypnotic anchor back to back, in a way that can be nothing other than hypnosis .................................. 28
Undeniable evidence that this is hypnosis: Obama hypnotically anchoring the statement about a light
shining down and an internal voice saying “I have to vote for Barack”........................................... ...... 29
Convincing without logic: “The Fierce! Urgency! of Now!” argument (Obama caught anchoring) .... 29
Obama caught in subconscious hand gesture linking McCain to Bush.............................................. .... 30
Obama caught using one-finger subconscious hand gesture regarding Hillary...................................... 30
Obama caught in another undeniable subconscious hand gesture regarding McCain............................ 31
PART 3 – WHAT OBAMA IS EXACTLY DOING – SPECIFIC SPEECHES “PLAY BY PLAY”..................31
Obama’s California Democratic Convention speech 2007 - a “play by play” of his undeniable use of
embedded commands, hypnotic induction, and hypnotic storytelling...................................... .............................32
Obama performs an undeniable Ericksonian hypnotic induction: Obama’s “Turn the Page” Speech at
the California Democratic Convention in 2007. .................................................. ................................... 32
Obama caught intentionally controlling pace in obvious attempt to maintain trance............................. 35
Obama’s speech Tuesday after primaries ended June 3, 2008 – undeniable evidence of Obama’s use of
hypnotic principles of anchoring, deletion, distraction, and leading .................................................. ...................

Cont.

idirtify
04-03-2010, 09:35 PM
How interesting! This does NOT come up on snopes. If this is true, it’s BIG. Upon quick glance, it looks legitimate. What a fascinating new angle. Are there any hypnosis experts in the house to comment on this? It looks like the layperson only needs to learn a few of the field’s terms (see pdf) and then dissect obama’s every talk (sure no shortage of material to analyze). This is exciting. The MFer could be totally busted!

Anti Federalist
04-03-2010, 09:48 PM
From the article:

It was not evident that he changed any minds at Friday's event. The audience sat politely, but people in the back of the room began to wander off.

Disinterested contempt FTW.

clb09
04-03-2010, 10:22 PM
YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw&feature=related)

QueenB4Liberty
04-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I've read that pdf before. It's very interesting, I should reread it now that he is President. I guess he's still doing it in his speeches. *sigh*

silus
04-03-2010, 11:26 PM
A bunch of nonsense. He is not a hypnotist. People were just desperate for something else other than Bush. I think its safe to say he is not hypnotizing people anymore. I wonder why.

Working Poor
04-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Thats why I contend there is street smart (common sense) and book smart. Not many people are both.

Raises Hand in the air shouting out: "Oh pick me":p

Imperial
04-04-2010, 12:08 AM
AN EXAMINATION OF OBAMA’S USE OF HIDDEN HYPNOSIS TECHNIQUES IN HIS SPEECHES
EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY 2
READ THIS TABLE OF CONTENTS
Skeptics will surely doubt the information provided in this document with four specific oppositions – each
of which this document disproves......................................... .................................................. ................................4
Foreword and commentary .................................................. .................................................. ................... 5
PART 1 – HYPNOSIS BASICS............................................ .................................................. ...............................5
You must understand the basics of Ericksonian hypnosis to see what Obama is doing..........................................5
Real “hypnosis” explained......................................... .................................................. ...........................................6
Two separate definitions of “hypnosis”:....................................... .................................................. .......... 6
The origins of “covert hypnosis” and “conversational hypnosis” aka “black ops” hypnosis..................................8
Bypassing the dominant hemisphere’s rational judgment (“critical factor”).......................................... .................9
PART 2 – WHAT OBAMA IS ACTUALLY DOING .................................................. .......................................10
Obama’s actions are far more deceptive than simply lying............................................. ......................................10
The study of the effects of mass hypnosis .................................................. ............................................ 12
Illegality of Obama’s use of hypnosis .................................................. .................................................. 13
The hypnosis technique of “pacing and leading” to sideline rational judgment.......................................... ..........14
How pacing is done:............................................. .................................................. ................................ 15
Specific examples of Obama using 14 separate hypnotic pacing statements in his Denver 2008
Convention speech............................................ .................................................. ................................... 16
Embedded and hidden meanings – “deep structure” of language vs “surface structure”......................................18
How Ericksonian “linking statements” mimic the way the brain accepts information .........................................19
Basics of Obama’s pacing and leading: The “because we need change, that is why I should be your next
president” argument .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................20
Obama’s speeches as one big hypnotic trance induction using extra slow speech, rhythm, tonalities,
vagueness, visual imagery, metaphor, and raising of emotion .................................................. ............................21
The use of Ericksnian “vagueness” in speech as a linguistic induction tool: “Change” and “Yes we
can.” .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. . 22
Use of visual imagery and imagination as an induction tool .................................................. ................ 23
The stacking of hypnotic language patterns in 40+ minute long speeches.......................................... ..................24
Obama’s unusual use of hand gestures as subconscious programming and hypnotic anchoring designed to
be triggered in the voting booth on November 4th............................................... .................................................2 5
*Obama’s hypnotic command that “a light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you
will experience an epiphany, and you will say to yourself, ‘I have to vote for Barack’”......................................28
An example of Obama using both of these hypnotic hand gestures, hypnotic programming followed by
hypnotic anchor back to back, in a way that can be nothing other than hypnosis .................................. 28
Undeniable evidence that this is hypnosis: Obama hypnotically anchoring the statement about a light
shining down and an internal voice saying “I have to vote for Barack”........................................... ...... 29
Convincing without logic: “The Fierce! Urgency! of Now!” argument (Obama caught anchoring) .... 29
Obama caught in subconscious hand gesture linking McCain to Bush.............................................. .... 30
Obama caught using one-finger subconscious hand gesture regarding Hillary...................................... 30
Obama caught in another undeniable subconscious hand gesture regarding McCain............................ 31
PART 3 – WHAT OBAMA IS EXACTLY DOING – SPECIFIC SPEECHES “PLAY BY PLAY”..................31
Obama’s California Democratic Convention speech 2007 - a “play by play” of his undeniable use of
embedded commands, hypnotic induction, and hypnotic storytelling...................................... .............................32
Obama performs an undeniable Ericksonian hypnotic induction: Obama’s “Turn the Page” Speech at
the California Democratic Convention in 2007. .................................................. ................................... 32
Obama caught intentionally controlling pace in obvious attempt to maintain trance............................. 35
Obama’s speech Tuesday after primaries ended June 3, 2008 – undeniable evidence of Obama’s use of
hypnotic principles of anchoring, deletion, distraction, and leading .................................................. ...................

in other words, basic public speaking is made to be persuasive. Nothing nefarious about that...

GunnyFreedom
04-04-2010, 10:39 AM
in other words, basic public speaking is made to be persuasive. Nothing nefarious about that...

I think there is a difference between persuasive public speaking, and Neuro Linguistic Programming....

Old Ducker
04-04-2010, 11:21 AM
I wonder if all those enemies of Israel who endorsed Obama have had second thoughts...

RideTheDirt
04-04-2010, 12:08 PM
A woman in my poli-sci class did a report on this back in 2008

Bruno
04-04-2010, 01:10 PM
A woman in my poli-sci class did a report on this back in 2008

On the methods themselves or Obama using them?

GunnyFreedom
04-04-2010, 01:32 PM
What would really be cool is if we could find someone without a "history" to do a "reverse-expose" where the idea is lauding and praising 'The One' for using these techniques to bypass electorate will... "look, this is how he does it, isn't that awesome?" :D