PDA

View Full Version : It looks like there is still no one who is willing or able to excise the malignant ..

pubjohn47
04-03-2010, 12:57 PM
"It looks like there is still no one who is willing or able to excise the malignant growth on this site."

The above is a quote from a right-wing poster at bernardgoldberg.com before he left the site in disgust.

Bernardgoldberg.com needs supporters of Ron Paul to bring more balance into the discussions.

Ref : http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=32095

Anti Federalist
04-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Why would I need to go to another site?

I get my recommended daily dose of drama right here.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-03-2010, 02:12 PM
"It looks like there is still no one who is willing or able to excise the malignant growth on this site."

The above is a quote from a right-wing poster at bernardgoldberg.com before he left the site in disgust.

Bernardgoldberg.com needs supporters of Ron Paul to bring more balance into the discussions.

Ref : http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=32095

According to the self evident (liguistic side of their argument) and unalienable (evidential part of their argument) Truth declared by my Founding Fathers, I am not a conservative, a liberal, a Democrat, or a Republican.

TinCanToNA
04-03-2010, 02:30 PM

"Ask not what your country liberty can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country liberty."

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-03-2010, 02:47 PM
"Ask not what your country liberty can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country liberty."

Liberty is a prerequisite for a higher Civil Purpose

MN Patriot
04-03-2010, 03:04 PM

It's nice to communicate with like-minded individuals, but as long as people are sitting around chatting it up on internet forums, maybe we should branch out and engage the enemy. It's kind of fun to intellectually spar with people whose minds have been damaged by government brainwashing. Might actually wake some of them up.

Anti Federalist
04-03-2010, 03:18 PM
It's nice to communicate with like-minded individuals, but as long as people are sitting around chatting it up on internet forums, maybe we should branch out and engage the enemy. It's kind of fun to intellectually spar with people whose minds have been damaged by government brainwashing. Might actually wake some of them up.

Oh I don't disagree, and I do the same, but the thread the OP linked to indicated nothing more than some member stomping off the forum in a huff about something that was not really made clear.

Unless I'm missing something.

:confused: