PDA

View Full Version : money bomb April 6th!

Kokeshfan
04-02-2010, 04:36 PM
On April 6th 1917 war was formally declared on Germany. The war sent us on a path of interventionism, and began our path towards what can only be called one world government.

Now in 2010 we have a few candidates that wish to stop the war machine and re-assert our sovereignty. But no one is more anti-war than ADAM KOKESH!

Let's show the military industrial complex, and the fed who is boss on April 6th by fighting back against perpetual war and world government by throwing ADAM KOKESH a moneybomb!

This guy is the real deal and every penny counts so donate if you can!

http://www.kokeshforcongress.com/

Kokeshfan
04-05-2010, 07:16 PM
i have finally got two coworkers to chime in for tomorrow! They are very anti war and democrats so it was pretty cool to get to see them like Adam. Spread the word its tomorrow!

muzzled dogg
04-05-2010, 07:24 PM
what happened to the 15th?

phill4paul
04-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Got a call from Kokesh campaign this evening but couldn't answer at the time. Probably what that was about. I'm in.:)

Kokeshfan
04-06-2010, 06:43 AM
I'm in for 20 bucks. And there is one on the 15th or 16th I just set this one up too, to get some publicity for Kokesh on the Daily Paul.

libertybrewcity
04-06-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm in for 20 bucks. And there is one on the 15th or 16th I just set this one up too, to get some publicity for Kokesh on the Daily Paul.

awesome.

libertybrewcity
04-06-2010, 03:22 PM
any word on kokesh polling coming out soon? i was hyped when the last ppp poll came out.

Kokeshfan
04-06-2010, 03:45 PM
it sure would be nice to see some polling. and yeah if any of you guys have DP accounts promote Adam there! he clearly has great coverage here and I'm new to RPF so this is great!
I plan to get him as much publicity as I can there but there is a lack of a Kokesh presence there.

libertybrewcity
04-06-2010, 06:51 PM
it sure would be nice to see some polling. and yeah if any of you guys have DP accounts promote Adam there! he clearly has great coverage here and I'm new to RPF so this is great!
I plan to get him as much publicity as I can there but there is a lack of a Kokesh presence there.

yea, it is hard with the format type they have there. i have posted things in the past, topics that have flourished here, but they fade after a few minutes.