PDA

View Full Version : Candidate Kesha Rogers (D) Calls for Impeachment!

FrostyLeaf
04-02-2010, 12:09 PM
I would suggest checking out this democratic candidate. She won 53% of the vote in the 3-way race over the Obama-endorsed candidate in the Dem primary of the 22nd District of Texas.

Her campaign organizing reminds me a lot of the "guerilla grassroots" campaign that took place during the RP08 campaign. Banners hung on over-passes etc. Banners openly calling for Impeachment and to save NASA's Orion Manned Flight Program.

The Texas State Party Executive Committee was paniced, by an aide of Obama rushed to Texas after the primary results, to pass a "resolution" to "sanction" Kesha claiming that the voters didn't really know her platform. Even several talks of a "loyalty oath" for the Both texas and california dems(due to Summer Shields running against pelosi)

I have absolutely no doubts that several here will find issues that they disagree with these candidates on. I would hope,rather, the courage of fighting within their own party for the impeachment of its leader at a time when the leader in the executive threatens our republic like never before in history, would at least garner respect for them. Especially considering the state of the rapidly decaying democratic party.

I have mentioned a possible moneybomb for Kesha to Josh and asked him to think about it. I would appreciate the support for such an effort.

Links:

www.KeshaforCongress.com
www.SummerforCongress.com
www.RachelforCongress.com

FrostyLeaf
04-02-2010, 03:01 PM
bump

Rael
04-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Imagine that, doing a money bomb here for a Democrat.

But I like her so far based on what I've seen.

FrostyLeaf
04-02-2010, 06:34 PM
...bump...

akforme
04-02-2010, 06:38 PM
I wish them luck. Pelosi would be a great defeat. I'd welcome a debate between one of these candidate and a RP candidate. We might actually discuss real issues.

messana
04-02-2010, 07:12 PM
They can't disagree with Obama! That would make them racist!

Oh wait

catdd
04-02-2010, 07:21 PM
They can't disagree with Obama! That would make them racist!

Oh wait

Page 34 in the Lefty handbook states that:

"Members of the same race are exempt from the charge of racism as long as it does not directly effect any other minority."

fuzzybekool
04-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Hmmm. I never heard of her, but I just listened to a few of her speeches on youtube. Interesting views, but no mention of the US Constitution. I found this video in my search for Kesha Rogers which was interesting also.YouTube - Butch valdes interviews 4- Obama and Kesha Rogers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ8D1f1sm-g)

forsmant
04-03-2010, 03:53 PM
bump

AmericaFyeah92
04-03-2010, 04:30 PM
They sound a little crazy with their talk of "industrializing the moon and colonizing mars by working with Russia and China", and the need to destroy the British Empire.

But that's the kind of crazy I like ;)

tangent4ronpaul
04-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Woo Hoo! - I like all three! - Lets moneybomb um - I'll donate.

-t

KCIndy
04-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Interesting views, but no mention of the US Constitution.

Here's her platform, from her web site. Her take on Constitutional authority is.... well, I guess I would call it "unusual." Bolding added by me:

Many Americans were hoping for a serious change from the previous eight years of Bush's policies, instead they have been sadly subjected to nothing but more of the same. The Obama administration has, contrary to the demand of the vast majority of Americans, continued to push the same financial schemes responsible for the hyper-inflationary collapse of the entire monetary system, with full criminal complicity of Democratic congressional leaders such as Barney 'Bailout' Frank and House Speaker Pelosi. This policy disaster, tantamount to treason, has resulted in massive unemployment, an explosion in home foreclosures, and a further take-down of our nation's physical production and endangered machine-tool sector, all despite trillions of dollars in bailouts for Wall St. and London-centered financial interests.

My campaign forcefully rejects the present failed policies, and supports instead the immediate implementation of the economic recovery solutions long proposed by American statesman, and the world's leading economic forecaster, Lyndon LaRouche. Likewise, the following policies are not meant to illustrate wishful thinking, whose fulfillment is promised at some later date after an election, but rather represent the actions for survival my campaign is organizing the population around right now. We cannot wait until the November 2010 election, or a January 2011 inauguration, to begin reversing the policies that have brought our country to the brink of ruin.

My campaign will make it a point to engage in collaborative dialogue with two other Democratic 2010 congressional campaigns launched by fellow members of the LaRouche Youth Movement in both Massachusetts and California. Such collaboration serves to emphasize the national policy orientation any legitimate political leadership must have if they are to address the crises our nation now faces.

Manned Space Program:
The 22nd Congressional district of Texas is home to NASA's Johnson Space Center, a national treasure, and the key to the future greatness of America. My campaign will put space and scientific development back at the top of our nation's list of priorities. A fully-funded NASA energized by a serious manned Moon/Mars colonization project could spearhead a real economic recovery by emphasizing the rapid and massive creation of productive and meaningful employment in the scientific, machine-tool, and related industrial sectors. A real Moon/Mars project would revolutionize overall current methods in physical economic production, which could be used to free our policy making away from the failed monetarist assumptions of the now bankrupt Globalized Free-Market system.

Bankruptcy Reorganization:
For any recovery to work, the entire financial-monetary system, and its hopelessly bankrupt institutions such as the Federal Reserve, must first be put through a complete bankruptcy reorganization in accordance with traditional Glass-Steagall banking standards and coupled with a return to uniquely American form of constitutional credit system. Under such standards, all legitimate debts will be honored and useful banking functions and accounts protected, while on the other hand all purely fictitious, speculative and otherwise worthless paper debt will be written off.

Productive Jobs:
We must enact the authority of Congress, as laid out by our U.S. Federal Constitution, to issue federal credit for various national infrastructure projects. Such federally issued credit will be primarily directed into investments in large-scale infrastructure projects such as, but not limited to, high-speed rail, rapid construction of new nuclear power plants, great water projects, etc.. Our youth need the skills, discipline, and grounded sense of self that only gainful employment in science, industry and agriculture can provide.

tangent4ronpaul
04-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah - I didn't like everything about her, however, she's a lot more "on base" than most Repubs and just about every Dem currently serving!

-t

KCIndy
04-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah - I didn't like everything about her, however, she's a lot more "on base" than most Repubs and just about every Dem currently serving!

-t

I would probably toss her a ten spot just to help stir the pot if a money bomb is agreed upon. And she's probably more heartfelt than any establishment politician...

But I'm guessing she doesn't have a chance in hell of winning, sad to say. :(

tangent4ronpaul
04-03-2010, 06:09 PM
I would probably toss her a ten spot just to help stir the pot if a money bomb is agreed upon. And she's probably more heartfelt than any establishment politician...

But I'm guessing she doesn't have a chance in hell of winning, sad to say. :(

I was thinking a 20 spot and hope.

That candidate in Mass running against Barnie Franks is one I deff want to get behind!

-t

cmasslibertarian
04-03-2010, 06:58 PM
She's a crazy LaRouchiate.

As is the one running against Frank.

Also, colonize Mars by 2050? That is some insane shit.

FrostyLeaf
04-03-2010, 07:57 PM
LaRouchiates are the main ones at the Tea Parties who have make the media seem like we are racist by holding signs comparing Obama to Hitler.... They are no friends of liberty.

Explain to me how holding a sign of Obama with a mustache portraying him as a negative figure of history who was "white" is making the "tea party" people look "racist." Further more you say nothing to denounce the intent of the Obama administrations healthcare policy, which is what the depiction of the president was to represent.

That makes no sense at all abe.

Working Poor
04-03-2010, 08:04 PM
LaRouchiates are the main ones at the Tea Parties who have make the media seem like we are racist by holding signs comparing Obama to Hitler.... They are no friends of liberty.

abe- I am going to quote you at some other places on this. So they are Democrats huh.

FrostyLeaf
04-03-2010, 08:05 PM
abe- I am going to quote you at some other places on this. So they are Democrats huh.

And you believe it?

Working Poor
04-03-2010, 11:32 PM
I defiantly want to stir the pot :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRouche_movement

From what I have read about them I don't think it would be a good idea for us to endorse their candidates.

Imperial
04-03-2010, 11:38 PM
I think Abe used the wrong word. Extremist may be the better term.

I don't see the healthcare policy as fascist beyond the existence of the mandate. Now that is a travesty of our civil liberties, but is it Hitler level? I think we must be wary of hyperbole. Otherwise, we doom ourselves to the margins of political discourse.

Elbridge Gerry
04-04-2010, 01:05 AM
. . .
I don't see the healthcare policy as fascist beyond the existence of the mandate . . .

Could that be enough to meet the threshold of fascist ?

I already see the U.S. as having alot of elements of fascism . . . nationalist with an expansionist-like foreign policy
and the "bureaucratization of the economic activities of the nation" (Mussolini's words)

We have the educational and news indoctrination provided through the media with that enabling FCC licensure now being controlled by relatively few corporations - and that indoctrination is sadly largely followed by many of the masses.

The interest rates and money supply are controlled by a non-governmental banking cartel that is exempt from taxation . . .
and now healthcare will be essentially a state mandated bureaucratic venture at 16 % of the GDP - we are at least certainly a bona-fide mixed-economy now with Obama nation.

This candidate won her Democrat primary . . . but will not be receiving support from the Democrat party ?
This may now be among the most fascist aspects of Obama nation, as it seems to desire even a one-party system to further it's agenda.

FrostyLeaf
04-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Just because she won her primary doesn't mean the party should support her... in New York they had Dede Scozzafava who won the Republican primary (or selected) who hardly represented conservative beliefs.

Yea to hell with what the registered voters themselves voted for. Right? No.

You sound a lot like the Texas State Democratic Party Executive Committee. Basically telling the voters to go to hell for voting for kesha, and the party doesnt have to represent it's constituents.

That isn't being real friendly to liberty, now, is it abe?

I remember a long while ago you said this candidate had no chance in hell to even get out of her primary. It appears you were wrong, with 53% of the vote i'd proceed with foot-in-mouth if I were you.

I also like how you remained silent on this thread until a few positive responses were given, and then you come in with your very ignorant statements about LPAC making the tea partiers look "racist" (im still waiting on you to explain how the depiction is racist.)

I also like the Lincoln-FDR references, in a lame attempt to deter ppl here from her.

Compare the first 100 days of FDR and Obama in office. You will find nothing similar.

tangent4ronpaul
04-04-2010, 10:36 AM
There are some definite things to like:

Return to the gold standard

Anti-global warming

I think I'm reading anti-big corporations

etc.

The Wikipedia page seems to contradict itself in places. Not surprising as anyone can edit it, and who knows what the real story is. There are certainly some things on there to cause alarm, but you know - EVERYONE knows Ron Paul is a RACIST because of those news letters....

-t

Old Ducker
04-04-2010, 12:01 PM
She's a crazy LaRouchiate.

Yeah, but she is cute, that's gotta count for something. :p

bruce leeroy
04-04-2010, 12:32 PM

definately a sexy texan
check my location

JeNNiF00F00
04-04-2010, 12:47 PM
YouTube - Lakesha Rogers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45uxEuC8Cq4&feature=player_embedded)

JeNNiF00F00
04-04-2010, 12:53 PM

Yeah but -1776 for loving FDR. :P

FrostyLeaf
04-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Under your argument the American people voted for Barack Obama, doesn't that mean they want "Hitler" healthcare?

LPAC does make the Tea Party look racist and extremist.

I never heard of this woman before, so I don't care that she won her primary, but she is still a crazy LaRouchiate.

Yeah I can compare the first year of Obama and FDR, and thank God Obama isn't as radical as FDR was.

The LaRouche movement wants nothing more than the expansion of government, at an even more rapid pace as today.

Actually you knew of her awhile ago, I spoke to you in ventrilo personally about all 3 of them.

So you would rather have Obama continue the bailouts, shred medicare/social security while bailing out the HMO system? The only thing we are guilty of wanting to expand is our ability to provide for our people, not reduce it.

Not to mention the war in afghanistan. What has he done that he said he was going to do Abe, the reasons that you voted for him, what has he done?

tangent4ronpaul
04-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Under your argument the American people voted for Barack Obama, doesn't that mean they want "Hitler" healthcare?

LPAC does make the Tea Party look racist and extremist.

I never heard of this woman before, so I don't care that she won her primary, but she is still a crazy LaRouchiate.

Yeah I can compare the first year of Obama and FDR, and thank God Obama isn't as radical as FDR was.

The LaRouche movement wants nothing more than the expansion of government, at an even more rapid pace as today.

Where are you getting this?

I really don't know about them, and what I have found is very mixed. Polarized. Some good, some bad. Don't know what to think here.

In gneral, I like their tactics - seem a lot like ours.

-t

JeNNiF00F00
04-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Where are you getting this?

I really don't know about them, and what I have found is very mixed. Polarized. Some good, some bad. Don't know what to think here.

In gneral, I like their tactics - seem a lot like ours.

-t

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche Read up.

tangent4ronpaul
04-04-2010, 01:42 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche Read up.

See post 27 and "read up" - esp the last part....

-t