PDA

View Full Version : Contact John Boehner

itshappening
04-02-2010, 11:12 AM
GOP threatens Ron Paul over earmarks, contact House Republican leader John Boehner and TELL him to BACK off !!

Office of the House Republican Leader
H-204 The Capitol
Washington, DC 20515

Phone: (202) 225-4000
Fax: (202) 225-5117

http://republicanleader.house.gov/Contact/

Do it now and get this posted on Daily Paul, spread it everywhere.

itshappening
04-02-2010, 11:14 AM
bump

itshappening
04-02-2010, 12:37 PM
bump

Brett
04-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Done. Passed along as well.

tpreitzel
04-02-2010, 12:42 PM
His office knows nothing about this situation. I just called. ;)

erowe1
04-02-2010, 12:49 PM
His office knows nothing about this situation. I just called. ;)

The guy I talked to said he didn't know anything about disciplining Ron Paul, but he did confirm that the entire Republican conference had a moratorium on earmarks and asked if I wanted to pass on to Boehner that I oppose that moratorium, to which I of course said, "Please do."

tpreitzel
04-02-2010, 12:54 PM
The guy I talked to said he didn't know anything about disciplining Ron Paul, but he did confirm that the entire Republican conference had a moratorium on earmarks and asked if I wanted to pass on to Boehner that I oppose that moratorium, to which I of course said, "Please do."

Good advice for those calling his office.

itshappening
04-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Call, Call, Call make sure he knows we will not stand for it.

itshappening
04-02-2010, 02:18 PM
CBS NEWS:

Ron Paul, Don Young and Joseph Cao Ignore GOP Earmark Ban, Risk Reprimand

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20001646-503544.html

Bucking party leadership, however, could have consequences. A spokesperson for House Minority Leader John Boehner said the three could put their committee assignments in peril, Talking Points Memo reports.

"The Leaders expect all House Republican members to comply with the moratorium," Boehner's spokesman Michael Steel reportedly said. "There will be situations where we have some confusion on how these rules are implemented, but if Members are deliberately breaking the rules, it will be a serious matter and one that the Steering Committee will consider."

Paul is the top Republican in a Financial Services subcommittee and Young is a senior Republican in the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee and the House Natural Resources Committee, and Cao sits in three committees.

erowe1
04-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Bump.

dannno
04-02-2010, 06:19 PM
I have a really god damn hard time believing that Boehner is clueless about how earmarks work, but OK.

dannno
04-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Letter sent:

Nobody in Washington DC detests government spending more than Ron Paul (TX-14), so it might serve you well to actually meet with him and find out the details of why he supports earmark requests.

Earmarks, as I would hope you know, do not add anything to the overall budget. All they do is spend the money that is in the budget, and if it isn't spent by congress then it is spent by the Executive Branch. Personally I think it is congress' job to spend the money, and according to the Constitution that is how our country is supposed to work.

Why are you abdicating your responsibilities by giving the Obama White House more influence over our money? It doesn't make any sense.

If you continue to threaten Ron Paul, be sure that your inbox will remain full for quite some time. The mainstream media convinced America that Ron Paul didn't have the support to become President, yet he still attained well over 1 million votes in the Republican Primary in '08. Imagine if the media had been honest and told our country that there was a Republican running who had the fastest growing support of any candidate in history and that he had out-raised all of his opponents, which he did do. Millions more of his fans would have voted for him because they would have thought he had a chance at winning, and millions more would have heard his message.

I'm sick of you pro-establishment folks trying to steal our way of life and tell us how to live.

Back off Ron Paul and back off America, do your job and follow the Constitution.

itshappening
04-04-2010, 05:37 AM
bump