PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Terrorists?

pcosmar
04-02-2010, 09:03 AM
I might be a good idea to remember history.
The Manufactured Menace from Michigan -- Take Two
http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2010/04/manufactured-menace-from-michigan-take.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KgBT8kIRgBo/S7PL8JsaxRI/AAAAAAAAGf8/h2AP6ou5oBw/s1600/piatek_home_militia.jpg

"That's it, baby -- strut! The camera loves you!" In a familiar bit of Homeland Security Theater, a law enforcement officer, his arms decorated with gangbanger-style tattoos, swaggers through a search of alleged Hutaree militia member Thomas Piatek's home in Hammond, Indiana.

jkr
04-02-2010, 09:22 AM
they have followed us home (they were always here)

pcosmar
04-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Bump
for immediate relevance.

and read the article.

speciallyblend
04-02-2010, 10:16 AM
old news already , Fox News has told us who the terrorists are!!!!!

YouTube - FOX ATTACKS: RON PAUL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmL-1FKBlQc)

DapperDan
04-02-2010, 10:27 AM
:mad:

pcosmar
04-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Back to the front.

Relevant currant events.

Anti Federalist
04-02-2010, 01:53 PM
I'll bump

Anti Federalist
04-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Another bump for William Grigg

pcosmar
04-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Bump for ties to other and ongoing Government instigated violence.

Rael
04-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Bump.

Rael
04-02-2010, 04:21 PM
"We're like the bullies of the world right now; you know that? We're like Jack Palance in the movie Shane, throwing the pistol at the sheepherder's feet.

"Pick it up."

"I don't wanna pick it up, Mister, you'll shoot me."

"Pick up the gun."

"Look, Mister, I don't want no trouble. I just came to town to get some hard rock candy for my kids, some gingham for my wife. I don't even know what gingham is, but she goes through about four or five rolls a week of that stuff. I don't want no trouble, Mister."

"Pick up the gun."

(He picks it up. Three shots ring out.)

"You all saw him - he had a gun."

Bill Hicks

pcosmar
04-02-2010, 04:31 PM
The FBI's investigative accomplishments are criminally overrated, but in arranging
ersatz terrorist plots it displays choreography skills that put the late Bob Fosse to shame. Recent events in Michigan suggest that the Bureau is staging a revival of its Hoover-era production, COINTELPRO. Don't feel left out; the chances are pretty good that the Bureau's touring troupe of provocateurs will visit your hometown sometime soon.

:(

pcosmar
04-02-2010, 08:42 PM
"We're like the bullies of the world right now; you know that? We're like Jack Palance in the movie Shane, throwing the pistol at the sheepherder's feet.

"Pick it up."

"I don't wanna pick it up, Mister, you'll shoot me."

"Pick up the gun."

"Look, Mister, I don't want no trouble. I just came to town to get some hard rock candy for my kids, some gingham for my wife. I don't even know what gingham is, but she goes through about four or five rolls a week of that stuff. I don't want no trouble, Mister."

"Pick up the gun."

(He picks it up. Three shots ring out.)

"You all saw him - he had a gun."

Bill Hicks

That looks a lot like what they are doing.
Tea party
Oathkeepers
Militias
Heck the entire MIAC report.
:mad: