PDA

View Full Version : Video: Ending Segment Judge Judge Napolitano

Captain America
04-02-2010, 01:05 AM
skip to 7:05

YouTube - Glenn Beck-04-01-10-D. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWC2mlvrVSQ)

nate895
04-02-2010, 01:15 AM
The presentation of the Romish heresy of transubstantiation really turned me off to the whole presentation.

Captain America
04-02-2010, 01:26 AM
its sad if that's all you hear. how about how Jesus was put on trial for speaking?

nate895
04-02-2010, 01:34 AM
its sad if that's all you hear. how about how Jesus was put on trial for speaking?

Don't get me wrong, I watched the whole program (I'll tune into GB sometimes just to see if Napolitano is guest hosting), and found it to be great on a lot of the problems with the Feds right now. However, the presentation of supposedly Christian beliefs by someone who claims to be a Christian, but in reality is a believer in false doctrine, deadly false, is far more dangerous to the Gospel than to openly go out and mock God, Christ, and anybody who believes in them. At least the latter are honest. I'm not accusing Napolitano of consciously lying in his statements there. He may have deluded himself into believing the doctrine to be true.

To be more succinct, the enemy with banners waving surrounding your city walls is infinitely less dangerous than the Quisling who claims to be a loyal citizen, but will surrender the gatehouse to the invader.

Captain America
04-02-2010, 01:40 AM
why isn't he Christian? or believing something false?

nate895
04-02-2010, 01:51 AM
why isn't he Christian? or believing something false?

That is a long and complicated question to answer, but I will try to boil it down. First of all, it really depends on your definition of "Christian," in the broad sense Roman Catholics are Christians (I will only speak in broad groups, because I have no idea about what the status of Napolitano's soul will be), but in the narrower sense Romanists do not believe in essential doctrines, and commit rank idolatry, one example of which is mentioned by Napolitano.

Napolitano mentions Christ turning the bread into his body and the wine into his blood, and he is explaining, in a nutshell, the Romish doctrine of transubstantiation. In this doctrine, at the presenting of the mass by the priest, the priest recalls Christ's body and blood from heaven and transforms the bread and wine into Christ's body and blood. In the process, the priest re-presents the sacrifice of Christ to God for the sins of those who will partake of the communion. This is rank blasphemy against the work of Christ, which was presented once-for-all upon the cross. Christ, being the Godman, only needed to present the sacrifice once in order to make the perfect propitiation for our sins. To preach otherwise is to preach a false gospel that has no power to salvation.

Captain America
04-02-2010, 11:27 AM
I've studied all these different sects of "Christianity". I completely understand where you are coming from but think your dead wrong and even if your not waisting your time.

The Gospel of John presents Jesus as saying: "Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood you have no life in you … he who eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me and I in him" 6:53-56

Point of this post is that the Judge is on the ball.