PDA

View Full Version : something I wrote on the creation of the Federal Reserve. got feedback?

emazur
04-01-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm thinking of gradually putting together a free anti-Fed ebook that might come in handy for the 2012 elections. Creature from Jekyll Island is awesome but too long for the average joe (who might also be put off from the heavy conspiracy theory). End the Fed is a good introductory book and makes good arguments but I think it doesn't have enough smoking guns to implicate the Fed. I'd like to have a crack at creating an alternative book, with a focus on implicating the bad guys with their own words and actions, using only credible sources.

Just finished the first chapter, give it a read if you like:
http://www.firstbastion.com/Junos_Temple_01.html

MN Patriot
04-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Pretty good. Not too long, scholarly quotes to make it authoritative.

Easy to understand charts, graphs and even pictures might attract the attention of the average not-so-scholarly reader. All word essays intimidate people. A picture of the Jekyll Island clubhouse would confirm that it is actually there. People need visual proof of stuff, not just words that construct concepts, in order to accept something new.

Something you might consider, if you aren't already planning it: explain what all those words mean on Federal Reserve Notes. Funny how those green pieces of paper attract peoples attention, but they don't know what those pieces of paper represent.

CountryboyRonPaul
04-01-2010, 07:28 PM
I liked it, and I second MN Patriot's advice.

http://www.justiceplus.org/bankers.htm

This was what originally woke me up to the Fed scam. I think it's a pretty good introduction for someone not familiar with the story behind the fed, maybe you can get some ideas from it.

emazur
04-01-2010, 08:26 PM
I'd also like to add visuals but those would come last. I'm not sure how long this thing is gonna take me or if I'll even be able to finish it at all. Even if it winds up that I only get done this one chapter, I'm glad I did b/c it proves without a shadow of a doubt that there was a banker conspiracy on Jekyll Island and immediately draws skepticism of who and what the Fed was created for. Mention "Jekyll Island" and some people refuse to even believe the meeting took place, but I used to the Fed's own documents to prove otherwise.