PDA

View Full Version : KY Attorney General says asking him to sue over HC is "political stunt" by Rand Paul

haaaylee
04-01-2010, 06:32 PM
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4133887/protest-erupts-outside-kentucky-state-capitol

Stary Hickory
04-01-2010, 07:13 PM
That AG is a dirt bag. He won't stand up for the rights of those in his state. He should be fired and humiliated asap. If the AG will not stand up for the folks in Kentucky then the should be removed for someone else who will.

Folks in Kentucky need to remove this AG asap.

tpreitzel
04-01-2010, 07:17 PM
That AG is a dirt bag. He won't stand up for the rights of those in his state. He should be fired and humiliated asap. If the AG will not stand up for the folks in Kentucky then the should be removed for someone else who will.

Folks in Kentucky need to remove this AG asap.

Agreed, but KY's AG isn't much different than the majority of the other Democratic AGs, e.g. Montana's AG (Steve Bullock). ;) Steve Bullock's office responded to a similar inquiry by stating the lawsuits have "no legal merit" ... Someone in the media needs to grill him on the meaning of "no legal merit" for all Montanans to hear.

Stary Hickory
04-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Agreed, but KY's AG isn't much different than the majority of the other Democratic AGs, e.g. Montana's AG. ;)

Well I guess it will be time to get rid of them all. We can't have them in office if they won't do their jobs.

TheTyke
04-01-2010, 07:28 PM
At least Rand Paul does his own stunts...!

I'm tempted to post the "Jack Tough" Youtube...

MRoCkEd
04-01-2010, 07:44 PM
At least Rand Paul does his own stunts...!

I'm tempted to post the "Jack Tough" Youtube...
YouTube - The Return Of Jack Tough (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGfFWsihqI)

0zzy
04-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Oh so it's okay because, ya know, the constitution doesn't say you CAN'T do it! SO ITS LEGAL! OH THANKS CONWAY! AWEEESSOMEEE:D

Matt Collins
04-01-2010, 08:35 PM
If he's attacking Rand its because they are confident Rand will win the primary. This is a good indicator :)

Stary Hickory
04-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Rand is going to send Grayson back to the Democratic party which spawned him

Aratus
04-02-2010, 11:32 AM
didn't trey grayson sorta come out of his parent's marriage? i am confused... do correct me...
the DNC is not into cloning as of yet :D nor is the RNC concerning winning political formulas!!!

dannno
04-02-2010, 11:50 AM
If he's attacking Rand its because they are confident Rand will win the primary. This is a good indicator :)

He was attacking Rand (indirectly) because KY has budget issues and he doesn't want to waste him and his staff's precious time on a 'political stunt' :rolleyes: