PDA

View Full Version : Request: Ron Paul On Iran Policy

aknappjr
06-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Can someone put a video together of Ron Paul talking about Iran Policy (in the debates, ect.)? Maybe contrast it with some democrats and neocons. I'd like to get it on Iranian.com and other such websites for Persian-Americans to see and learn and donate...most of who came after the Iranian Revolution are Republican and some are wealthy and could be persuaded (fairly easily) to support Dr. Paul.

This could mean (potentially) a few hundred thousand of dollars go to Dr. Paul's campaign BECAUSE OF YOU!

aravoth
06-06-2007, 11:25 PM
Can someone put a video together of Ron Paul talking about Iran Policy (in the debates, ect.)? Maybe contrast it with some democrats and neocons. I'd like to get it on Iranian.com and other such websites for Persian-Americans to see and learn and donate...most of who came after the Iranian Revolution are Republican and some are wealthy and could be persuaded (fairly easily) to support Dr. Paul.

This could mean (potentially) a few hundred thousand of dollars go to Dr. Paul's campaign BECAUSE OF YOU!

day or so.

DjLoTi
06-06-2007, 11:28 PM
I know for a fact you could put Obama and the 2 repubs who talked about nukes in the video. I dunno about anyone else, but I'm sure over 50% of them you could feature.

You could prob do like a 5-10 second clip of each candidate and then end it with a strong 20-30 seconds of Ron. I think that'd go over great.

beermotor
06-07-2007, 05:01 AM
juxtaposing the dems would be pretty sweet, too, as they are just a bunch of AIPAC hawks like the rest of the GOP candidates.

SAVEamerica
06-07-2007, 05:34 AM
I think you have a really good idea here. There are other groups this could be used on. Like:

Christians
Gun Owners
Iraqi-Americans and Middle Eastern Immigrants in general
Drug law reform people
etc...

Delivered4000
06-07-2007, 05:38 AM
It could also mean that you can single handedly save thousands of lives and possibly trillions of dollars. There is so much at stake. Maybe I'm exaggerating with the single handedly but still

Phillip Skains
06-07-2007, 05:54 AM
juxtaposing the dems would be pretty sweet, too, as they are just a bunch of AIPAC hawks like the rest of the GOP candidates.

I totally agree. There are a lot of people out there that still (for some reason) believe that a vote for the Democrats is a vote against the war. It couldn't be further from the truth, but the Democrats know this and are using it. They have started accusing ALL of the Republican candidates of being pro war. This means they are either ignoring Paul altogether, or it is an attempt to hide the truth. The Demcrats who are supposedly against the war originally voted for it and make excuses as to why. The Democrats had the chance to stop funding for the war and didn't. A lot of time has been spent on contrasting Paul against other Republican candidates, which is the right thing to do at this time, but the Democrats have opened a door and I think it's time to start exposing them. It follows that if they voted for the Iraq invasion, they will likely go along with the rest of these invasions. Dr. Paul has been against it from the beginning. I hope truth and common sense will win over some of these Democratic supporters who's hearts migh be in the right place, yet, misplaced.