PDA

View Full Version : 2010 US Census Warning: Authorities Seizing Personal Property, Issuing Code Violation

Anti Federalist
04-01-2010, 02:09 PM
It's a Ghemmy video and I'm using a very slow net connection so I can't view it, therefore I'm not sure what to make of it.

:confused:

YouTube - 2010 US Census Warning: Authorities Seizing Personal Property, Issuing Code Violations (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DndzxetXUtE)

Zippyjuan
04-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Police are going to storm into homeless areas and take and destroy their property in "jack boot thuggery" if the homeless do not fill in census forms? A bit over the top I think (by George- I don't buy his story).

phill4paul
04-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Police are going to storm into homeless areas and take and destroy their property in "jack boot thuggery" if the homeless do not fill in census forms? A bit over the top I think (by George- I don't buy his story).

Jack booted thugs don't need the census as an excuse. The homeless have no defenders and are preyed upon by any and all with a penchant for it.
Will a sweep happen because of the census? No idea. Just another day to the homeless.

amy31416
04-01-2010, 02:56 PM
It's Ghem-tastic. (Which means it's an over-hyped, fear-mongering freak-show.)

His "source" for this information appears to be mentally ill, drunk, homeless people.

Zippyjuan
04-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Sweeps do happen- but not because of the census.