PDA

View Full Version : Israeli Terrorism Against America

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
04-01-2010, 09:21 AM
I know this speaker is controversial, but please analyze and discuss his message only and refrain from ad hominem attacks against him. I was a bit hesitant in posting this video that a friend sent me, but the information in it is vital for American sovereignty and freedom.

YouTube - Israeli Terrorism Against America (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvItZ2GS88A)

yokna7
04-01-2010, 10:55 AM
I hate to agree with David Duke, I'm just asking to be labeled an anti-semite. I only agree with some of the video. The most poignant statement he made was that after the commemorating the Lavon affair no one in congress spoke out against it. I cannot count how many times we have rebuked arab countries in this manner. It's completely ridiculous.

Israel is not a strategic asset in my opinion. They are certainly not the shining example of democracy our lawmakers make them out to be. It's atrocious.

ItDoesNotStopWithRonPaul
04-01-2010, 01:42 PM
I hate to agree with David Duke, I'm just asking to be labeled an anti-semite. I only agree with some of the video. The most poignant statement he made was that after the commemorating the Lavon affair no one in congress spoke out against it. I cannot count how many times we have rebuked arab countries in this manner. It's completely ridiculous.

Israel is not a strategic asset in my opinion. They are certainly not the shining example of democracy our lawmakers make them out to be. It's atrocious.

THE LAVON AFFAIR
IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF?
In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring.

Some of the spies were from Israel, while others were recruited from the local Jewish population. Israel responded to the scandal with claims in the media that there was no spy ring, that it was all a hoax perpetrated by "anti-Semites".

Honorable Chairman, members of the Knesset. The trial that started two days ago in Egypt against 13 Jews is disturbing everybody and brings about an emotional turmoil and deep bitterness in the country [Israel] and in the whole Jewish world. Indeed, it must cause concern and anxiety in the hearts of all justice-seeking people around the universe. The Committee for Foreign Affairs and Security has alreadv dealt and will further deal with this serious issue. But at this stage I feel obliged to make a short announcement. In my speech in the Knesset on November 15 1 said "The uncontrolled behavior of' Egypt . . . does not indicate . . . that its leadership . . . is seeking moderate approaches and peace. How far Egypt is from this spirit [of moderation and peace] can be learned from the plot woven in Alexandria, the show-trial which is being organized there against a group of Jews who became victims of false accusations of espionage, and who, it seems, are being threatened and tortured in order to extract from them confessions in imaginary crimes." This gloomy assumption was verified and was revealed to be a cruel and shocking fact, by the declaration of the accused Victorin Ninyo in the military court in Cairo that was published this morning. [According to this declaration] she was tortured during the interrogation which preceded the trial and by that torture they extracted from her false confessions to crimes which did not happen. The government of Israel strongly protests this practice, which revives in the Middle East the methods used by the Inquisition in the Middle Ages. The government of Israel strongly rejects the false accusations of the general Egyptian prosecution, which relegates to the Israeli authorities horrible deeds and diabolic conspiracies against the security and the international relations of Egypt. From this stand we have protested many times in the past persecution and false accusations of Jews in various countries. We see in the innocent Jews accused by the Egyptian authorities of such severe crimes, victims of vicious hostility to the State of Israel and the Jewish people. If their crime is being Zionist and devoted to Israel, millions of Jews around the world share this crime. We do not think that the rulers of Egypt should be interested in being responsible for shedding Jewish blood. We call upon all those who believe in peace, stability and human relations among nations to prevent fatal injustice.

But as the public trial progressed, it was evident that Israel had indeed been behind the bombing. Eventually, Israeli's Defense Minister Pinhas Lavon was brought down by the scandal, although it appears that he was himself the victim of a frame-up by the real authors of the bombing project, code named "Operation Susannah."

Full story at:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/lavon.html