PDA

View Full Version : Turd Blossom's Memoirs Reveal his Heresy

AuH20
04-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Phony as rubber baloney!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/31/AR2010033102630.html

amy31416
04-01-2010, 08:40 AM
But while Rove credits these leaders for shaping his early political views -- "at the age of thirteen, I was wild for Barry Goldwater," he writes

Yep. Keep an eye on some of the people who evolve from this movement. There are a lot of people who pay lip service to the principles, but would sell out in a second for power or money.

AuH20
04-01-2010, 08:42 AM
Yep. Keep an eye on some of the people who evolve from this movement. There are a lot of people who pay lip service to the principles, but would sell out in a second for power or money.

It's amazing the diverse group of individuals that diverted from the Goldwater brand. Lew Rockwell, Hillary Clinton and Karl Rove. Obviously, Rockwell still retained his integrity.

amy31416
04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
It's amazing the diverse group of individuals that diverted from the Goldwater brand. Lew Rockwell, Hillary Clinton and Karl Rove. Obviously, Rockwell still retained his integrity.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Hillary Clinton being a Goldwater fan. Sheesh. I have little other choice than to believe that these people know right from wrong and intentionally choose the path that brings them the most power.