PDA

View Full Version : What did the CNBC LUDLOW panel say?

rp08rp
10-09-2007, 06:11 PM
after KRUDLOW interviewed Ron?

Thx

ItsTime
10-09-2007, 06:12 PM
pretty much agreed with Ron Pauls stance.

TheIndependent
10-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah, it was generally positive. In fact, they debated Paul's points positively and wondered if there shouldn't be another Grace Commission assembled in order to bring the government back to a scaledown.

Brendan Wenzel
10-09-2007, 06:38 PM
There is no question in mind it is time to form a commission to scaledown government.

terlinguatx
10-09-2007, 06:42 PM

KewlRonduderules
10-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Actually on Chris Mathews they were saying that Giuliani did very well and that he was able to hold his own against Ron Paul.

Moreover, the guy from politico.com said that Ron Paul was crazy because he wanted to keep foreign policy in a box, i.e., going directly after Al Qaeda only.

It was a real cheap shot. It was also clear they were trying to cover for Giuliani.

I also watched Keith Olberman- apparently, the 23 terrorists attacks Giuliani came up with was some made up number aka Bullsh!t

What is even more pathetic Olberman interviewed Chris Mathews about Giuliani getting Boo'd at Yankee stadium yesterday- 2 times!!!

Mathews tried to play it off as New Yorkers just giving him a hard time but do not really hate him. This clearly moronic! You boo somebody in the city means you do not like them and they are not welcomed. It is that simple. I lived in NyC for many years so I know. How pathetic! It really made him look stupid. Mathews can cram it up his rear.

literatim
10-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Someone YouTube it. :)